Step One: The Make Over

Project BaekYeol: How To Seduce Your High School Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEY GUYS! I'MMMMMM BAAAAACK! Soooooo sorry it took so long. Had a little bit of trouble starting the chapter off, but once I got it, it just kept coming. I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter of Project Baekyeol: How to Seduce Your High School Crush. Don't for get to comment about what you liked, disliked, think I could do better of if you just had some interesting ideas for future chapters since you guys shall be once again voting for which chapter will come next which will be starting after the second chapter. And now....the story!

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where are we going?" Chanyeol asked for about the hunderth time of thir long car ride. Key once again shushed him and went back to singing. Kyungsoo, who sat next to Chanyeol, patted his shoulder.

"We will be there soon." He informed. Chanyeol huffed and layed his head on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Will you tell me where we are going?" The taller murmured in the others ear. Kyungsoo giggled and poked Chanyeol's side. Chanyeol yelp at the sudden jab.

"You are not getting anything out of me mister." Chanyeol leaned his head on the shorters shoulder once again and pouted.

"Please." He begged. Rolling his eye's Kyungsoo pushed Chanyeol's head from his shoulder. Kai looked back from the front seat to see what all the camotion was about.

"Awe. Look at the two flirting." Taemin cooed, turning to look back with the younger boy. Kai cracked a smiled.

"Don't they just look so cute! We should take pictures!" Kai played along. Kyungsoo laughed, knowing that the two were mocking him. Chanyeol, on the other hand, didn't.

"No, no. I'm not flirting with him."

"Chanyeol."

"I would never do that."

"Chanyeol."

"I mean he's your boyfriend and that's wrong-

"Chanyeol!" The yelling of the entire car finally got his attention. He looked up worried.

"We were just messing with you. Flirt away with Kyungsoo. You might have to anyway." Kai waved a dismissing hand.

"Oh, we are here by the way." Heechul chimed in. Chanyeol watched as the guys exited the car with confused expression.

"Wh-what do you mean?" He asked as he climbed out.

"Didn't Key already tell you this? If plan A doesn't work, then we have plan B which is Kyungsoo." Luhan explained. An "O" formed out of Chanyeol's lips as he seemed to finally get what Kai meant. He looked up, finally taking in where they had arrived to. A small shop with the simple writing of Jo Jo hair and beauty salon.

"Why are we at a beauty salon?" Chanyeol asked. Kevin huffed and Luhan groaned.

"Look, you ask to many questions. For a few hours just be quiet and trust us. Let Key work his magic okay?" Taemin urged, speaking before anyone else had the chance to. Chanyeol glanced at Kyungsoo who gave a reassuring smile. Turning back to Taemin he nodded, slipping his glasses back up.

Once in side the small group was greated by Key's mother, who owned the shop, and the rest of her employees. They mad way the gang to do their thing, giving them the space they needed and anything Key wanted.

Key sat Chanyeol in the last chair at the far end of the studio. Placing the apron around the taller boy, Key moved the chair down so Chanyeo's head was at eye level. He analyzed the dark borwn hair the younger had at the moment long wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter