07.

"Wounds"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C   H    A   P   T   E   R                                    S  E  V   E  N

“You don’t know the use of something until you lose it”

 

“You don’t know the use of something until you lose it”

Seohyun was rather disappointed and miserable it was unbearable remembering all those times they shared together.

Continuous knocks hit her room door; she wasn’t really in the right frame of mind to talk to anyone right now.

“Leave me alone” I shouted.

“Seohyun-ah...You left your books on the school table, so I decided to give them to you “Her friend said knocking twice.

Seohyun got up and stepped out of the shower while reaching for a towel; she wrapped the towel around her and wrapped her hair. I swear people don’t know when to come to my house they always come when I don’t necessitate them.

“Hand me my books and thanks” She reached for her books and grabbed them

“Seohyu-“The door finished her friend’s sentence.

She clenched her fist and signed “She’s such a ”

Seohyun threw down the books as she lay on her bed, even despite the fact that she was unclothed, she still felt un-clean. Why do I feel like this? I need to get out of the house.

She got up off her bed and placed her wet feet on the cold floor; she put on her undergarments and put on a sweater with some tight fitted jeans.

She opened her front door and there Jimin was, reaching to the doorbell.

“Hah! Don’t you answer your phone?” Jimin shouted while running his hands through h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter