08.

"Wounds"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H  A  P   T   E   R                     E  I   G   H   T  
 

I woke like a disfigured person, my posture was bad, everything was bad and I figured that also my day would be bad. I was scared for my life, not knowing when he would come back, not nothing anything. I was covered in blood, my clothes were messy and I was messy, I needed a shower. I don’t know where I am and I was on the rage of dying.

“Hey, you!”

I looked up and dragged my face from across my face and stared at the person shouting at me

“Don’t you hear me calling you?!”The tall man shouted, he was tall and very much fair is body.

“Yes...” The words finally that were stop at my throat finally came out, I was thirsty, I was tired and I felt sick

“Get up; you’re on the street next “He his heels “And clean up yourself.” He throws the towel he had in his hand before, I saw it when he came in.

I took the towel and cleanly wiped my face, I don’t know where da hell I am, I somewhat feel like I was put up for ion , after I was kidnapped . I lost my sister and my son, I worry for them, and I worry for myself.

I stepped outside and I glanced at my ambience, I saw women and men on the sidewalks making love, not something you would see every day. I looked at the road and across the boulevard, I saw an assortment of cars stopping and picking up women, I guess that’s where I was supposed to head over to. I had no other choice but to pin my ears back, do what I was told and I would be in good health.

“Hey you, noob, get in line”

I stared at the man as he grabbed my arm across the street and into an alley, he pulled my buttons and i struggled as best as possible to get away.

“Don’t you listen, this is your chastisement “He pulled his pants and un-zipped my skirt and pinned me to the wall, I felt tears run downwards to my face and unto my garments, I gripped my hands compactly and held on to my shirt.

Every went on until I feel my knees hit the ground and looked up saw him looking at me right in the eyes; he throws a $10 and smirked as he went on his way.

I tried to stood up as best as possible, I hang on to the garbage discard that was beside me and vomited , I wiped my mouth and slung myself across the street and went back inside the main house.

I felt vile and despite the fact that I wasn’t in a good place, I tried to make the paramount out of it as possible.

“Hey,can I have some water? I’m really thirsty “I looked at the guy sitting beside the bar

“A drink?” He pulled out his cigar and smiled “I don’t offer drinks to , especially, looking like yourself” He his heels and glance at me.

“Wait! Sir please, I’m not a , I was sold here”

He stopped and stood looking at me, examining me care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter