06.

"Wounds"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R     S I X 

 

I walked to the second floor on the hospital and I was in a shock position at the moment .I walked straight to the door and slowly turned the door knob and Eunji was on the Floor tightly holding the drawing Ahh Seo gave her earlier this evening my eyes turned to the body on the hospital bed, Still in shock I couldn’t look at her, My daughter was the hospital don’t even know if she’ll wake up, I feel like I’m guilty for this. I hold my chest tightly and tears fell from my eyes  and my knees shaking I could barely breath after what the doctor just told me I don’t think I can operate again.

Earlier this Morning

“Yah, Hyung-Nim, why are we doing this again?”

“Because we need money for your mother’s surgery” He packed the bag even faster.

“But...I will work my off for that; I promise Omma that I will be honest no matter what”.

Yong shrugged his shoulders and turned to his younger friend and smiled and said sheepishly

“Look, do you think these spoil rich kids care about honesty “

 He put his hands on his shoulder and sighed.

“But hyung...”

“Look don’t be brainwashed with their pretty faces all the will do is stab you in the back and head the other way , trust me I’ve been there.”

 “He rubbed his hands through my hair and kissed my forehead. Yong was like a father I never had and he promised my mother he would always protect me no matter what, but when my mother was gun downed and on the break of death...What could I have done, just a small kid like me in a big unfair world.

“Now, Lets hurry before the drugs dealers get here” Young stated.

 I shake my head and smiled at hung. I hurried packing the money because if anything happens to Hyung then his family would be in big danger and maybe...I will to.

“Is that everything...Sunni?” Young asked softly

“Yes hyung”I replied, I didn’t feel comfortable calling Young Oppa, Hyung, But it was for the greater cause.

“Well lets hurry, it’s getting late “ 

They grabbed up the bag and they ran swiftly out the door and they stood in their places in stock but instead of panicking they pulled out their guns and took their guard.

“Well if it wasn’t Youngie, what’s sup (Random English) old friend it’s been long...”One of the men articulated out of his mouth. That man was no other than my hyung’s old time friend Kim Soo hyung.

“Well, I have been well. How about yourself?”Young held Sunni’s hand tightly and looked at her and smiled.

Sunni’s P.O.V

For the first time, I felt the warmed and I felt like I was being protected, Oppa always made me feel that way, even though he had his hard times we still would get through them together.

“Hah! Do you think this is a game...? Do you really think that we are going to let you guys walk through here just like two girls on a beauty pageant..?”

“Ha...Not, but we can get away, right hyung? “ Sunni muttered .H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter