05.

"Wounds"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R         F I V E 

The bright sun shined straight on Seohyun’s face making her face-al features show more. Jimin was busy sleeping, because of the busy night and frustration he was fast asleep blocking out the world .Seohyuns alarm rang several times .She turned in frustration and not being able to feel her legs she pulled them from under the sheets and they hang off the bed, she rubbed her eyes and got up knowing that she was very much late for school. She got up and walked to the bathroom and the pipe and she looked in the mirror and sighed “I look Horrible”She washed her face and took out a towel and dried her face making her feel relax. Jimin Turned and groaned.”What’s up with him?”She walked back to the bedroom and looked at him; He was so cute when he is tired.”Hah...Wake up...You’re in my house “She said with a mere whisper. He turned to face her and went back to sleep.

“Hah...Oppa...I have to go to school.”She said as she shrugs.

He made hand gestures to signal her to shut up. She looked at him and throws the pillow at him making him turned in positions swiftly.”Oppa...Jebal”.He opened his eyes and gave her a death stare making her look away. He pulled her on the bed and looked at her.”Do you want to die? Don’t you know I like my sleep undisturbed?” He looked at her and moves the bang that was hanging from her face so that he could get and better angle to look at her face “Let go of me” She pleaded while pulling her body from under him.

“Why, you disturbed me and now I’m going to have to go to work.”He said smirking

“I have to go to school and my father will be here any minute now, you don’t want to be caught would you? She said with a half smile on her face. Even thought dating a 22 year old Ceo was fascinating, getting caught would be hell for her.

“You’re right, but dating me is helping him, so I guessing it isn’t that bad.”He got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. She blows her hair in frustration and looked at the time. “Ahh...Jinga I’m going to be late “She looked for her uniform in her closet and she only found her tie.”Where did I put it...”She trembles her body in frustration and shudder her head.

“What are you looking for?”He questioned and whipped his face with the towel.

“My uniform, I swore I put it in my closet”. She said running her hands through her hair, She didn’t have on any clothes only her undergarments

He pointed his fingers to the floor and laughed

“What are you looking at, my s, you ert “

“No, look on the floor, You Pabo, you came to find me in those clothes yesterday, don’t you remember?”He laughed has he put on her undergarments.

“Oh, Thank you oppa”.She said running and hugging him in a childish manner.

Jimin Straighten is hair in his side mirror and opened the car door. A secretary meets him half way.

“Sir, you have a meeting at 12:00 this evening, you have a Date for a arrange marriage at 1:00-“Jimin Instructed her to stop talking after she mentioned arrange marriage

“Don’t ever bring that up when I’m with Seohyun ok?” He told her briefly ; He wouldn’t want Seohyun to know about that, She was always so dense and when it came on to Jimin going on a date with another woman she would make a fit.

“Yes sir.”Jimin nodded and his heels “Oh and fetch me some coffee “He said behind his shoulders. The secretary Nodded with a bow. He walks swiftly to his office while receiving bows from this fellow co-workers, Yes Jimin never liked when they Bowed Before him, they from time to time makes him feel like he is superior to them, when he actually isn’t .

The office door opened and jimin stepped in, looking at his chair with a death stare “What are you doing here Min?” He asked while closing the door behind him.

“Can’t I appear in front of my Oppa once in a while?” She said standing up and walking straight to him, Making close face contact.

“No you can’t, I told you I don’t want to see you ever again, but it looks like you came to me for money, like always”. He said looking straight into her devious eyes , he never once liked Min she was always a Gold-digger , Either she slept with His father or brother, nothing could ever describe her sinful ways .

“Hah...I told you not to look at me like that again, I’ve change and I came to tell you that I want you back, so leave that intellectual you’re dating and love a woman.” She walked closer to him and laid a little touch on his cheeks.

“I once thought you were a woman but that was a long time ago, We went to our detach ways, I don’t want anything to do with you, and Seohyun is a woman she gives me everything I want without wanting anything in revisit unlike you.” He said pulling out his bandanna while he tied his head.


“Hah! When are you going to stop acting like this, I loved you, you know that, Seohyun can’t even manage what’s going to come to her. We dated for 8 years, I must be able to get you back now, why her?” She shouted she never loved him; she disrespected him and went to his brother.

“Can you not come in my company and shout, STOP, just stop with all these lies, tell me the truth for once .You knew that you killed him, I loved him. I did ok but what did you do, you killed him.”Jimin said holding hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter