04.

"Wounds"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R  F O U R 

 

12/13/2013

Gangnam, Seoul.

9:00 am.

The morning light shined in the bedroom and the light bounce of the windows and shined on Zicos’ Bright blue hair. Hanna twisted to phizog him and smiled “Aww’e, he’s so cute when he’s sleepy, and he has long eyelashes he really is the husband type. She whispered. She stood has she heard Zico groaned she snickered.

“Where are you going?” He asked while half asleep.

“Oh you were awake.”

“Ani...I just woke up because somebody was touching my face.” He sighed while rubbing his eyes.

“Honey you don’t look awake are you sure you're not sleepy?”She asked assuming.

“I am awake, just a little bit drossy “He got up and walked to the bathroom.

“Baby that’s the kitchen...”She shook her head...He walked and he closes the door.

Why can’t he just marry me and get over with it, should i get pregnant purposely, Ani...That’s bad, but then he would have to marry me to keep is honour and reputation.Aww.Wait...Where’s his phone...She walked back to the bedroom and looked in his pockets and in his bad pocket and Samsung Galaxy s4 was right in her hands.”Oh...Stylist, but mines well better than this.”She rubbed her hands across the open button and it open. “He doesn’t have a password, that’s weird.”A message appeared and she looked at the bathroom to see if he was coming out, she opened the message and read it.

“Zico, a package will arrive at the post office go there and fill in your forms the plane will leave in 7 hours if you don’t broad that plane you will be in big trouble with Aboeji...”

“Omo...If he doesn’t leave now he’ll get in trouble, but I’m going to miss him. Ani.” She covered her eyes and thought.”Don’t be selfish now Hanna.”She said pointing her finger. The bathroom water stopped running and he stepped out soaking wet.

“Did someone message my phone Hanna?” He said rubbing his wet blue hair with a towel.

“Ah...Ani”.She shook he head prompt and let go of the phone precise back in his pocket.

“Chinga? That’s strange”. He turned his head and dropped his towel to the floor.

“;O What are you doing oppa?” She covered her eyes and the door close at a snail's pace.

 Young Guks’ P.O.V

Mhm...Seohyun said that she needed those papers, but what for, in 2009 her father’s company had a massive breakdown and in order to get back up on shocks Jimin’s company made a deal, was it his daughter that he betted on, was it her mother or was it a massive amount of money. If I were to look for a next copy of that document I burnt myself i probably wouldn’t find any, but if I were to let Seohyun lead me to that copy I would probably fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter