Chapter I

Obsession: Into the Darkness

G.D POV –

   When I woke up that day, I went to the window and saw that it was a cloudy rainy day. As I was getting ready for school my phone started ringing. “Yeoboseyo?” I said putting my phone on speaker.

   “G.D where are you? School will be starting soon.”

   “Don’t worry Seungri I won’t be late this time. I got everything read the night before.” I said walking out the door.

    “That’s what you said last time. You were three hours late.”

   “I know I know. I will talk to you when I get to school. Bye.” As I hung up I started to running to school.

   Is I got to school the bell went off and I ran even faster to get to my class on the forth floor. I rain in to the class room as the teacher was talking. There was an awkward silence as the teacher and I stared at each other.

   “It’s nice that you decide to join us Ji-yong.” The teacher said looking away. “I hope you don’t have a habit of being late every day. Please take you set.”

   As I sat down the teacher started talking again. I dint really car what she was saying. Until I heard here say something about Vampires. “This year you all will have to take a fictional creatures class, there are three to choose from. One is an over all animal class, that is where you learn all the different animals. The second one’s about Werewolf, and the third one is on Vampire. I will give you all one hour to make a chose then you need to go to your other classes. The fictional creature’s class will be the last class of the day.” After the teacher said that she walked out of the room.

   I got up and went over to the sine up sheet. I know the one I want to take. I thought as I was putting my name on the Vampire sheet, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. “I know what you’re going to say Seungri. I need to give up this Vampire thing I have.” I said turning around and look at him in the eyes.

   “It’s not a thing G.D. You have this obsession over them. They aren’t even real.”

   “They are real. I just haven’t found any yet.” After I said that the bell started ringing.

   The rest of that day was boring and the only thing I had to look forward to was the class at the end of the day. “Finally the last class.” I said walking down the hall way. Seungri just gave me a weird look. “You didn’t have to sign up for this class you know.”

   “Yah I know. I just want to keep my eye on you.”

   “Why? I’m not going to do anything stupid.”

   He just shook his head as we walked in to the class room. On our desk was a Dracula book. I started looking throw it. The book’s in in English?! I thought as I flipped throw it. “Where’s the Korean?!” I said putting the book down and looking up. Seungri just looked away not really caring. “Seungri you really don’t have to be here if you don’t want to.” I said putting my hand on his shoulder. He turned to me and gave me a smile.

   “Well come class.” The teacher said walking in. “In this class you will be learning about Vampires. My name is Dr. Brescan; I’m from Transylvania and know a lot about Vampires. In this class you will be put in to groups and doing a lot of projects. Also we will be looking at different stories about Vampires or as I will call them The Damned.”

   “Why do people also call them The Damned?” I said without being called on. The whole class looked at me and I sat back down. “Sorry.” I said leaning my head down.

   “Don’t be.” The teacher said walking over to me. “The best people in the world stand out, and are not afraid to speak up.” He started walking back to the front of the room. “There are a lot of reasons why people call them the Damned. Some people think that when one is damned they are controlled by hell and are never to look at havens light. That brings up to another point. The sun.”

   For that whole class we talked about why Vampires can’t go outside win its sunny. I really loved this class! After it was over I stayed after a little to talk to the teacher about more Vampire stuff. When I left the class room Seungri was sitting outside waiting for me. “Why did you wait for me?” I said walking over to him. He just looked at me and started walking away. “Seungri are you mad at me or something. You hardly talked to me to day.”

   “I’m just worded about you. I know that your dad got you in to Vampires. Know that he’s in the military you think that the only way you can be near him is by these Vampire things. I just th–”

   “Stop it Seungri.” I stopped walking and looked at the ground. “You don’t know how it is to have a father in the military…not knowing if he will live to see another day…. Or even come home safe.” I could feel tears come in my eyes as Seungri gave me a hug.

   “You’re a 19 year old guy with your life a head of you. As you best friend I don’t want to see you wasting your life on something that isn’t real.” I gave his a mad face. “Ok ok. Something that might not be real. You happy?” I nodded my head and smiled at him. “Come on let’s get out of this building. I want to go home.”

   “But I thought we were going to go Vampire hunting tonight. It’s a full moon” I said giving him puppy dog eyes. He gave a sigh and said ok. We walked around Seoul looking for stuff. We came to a part of Seoul that I have never seen. There were no street lights, and all of the houses look like they are falling apart. “Where are we?” I said walking close to one of the house. “There seems to be no sign of life.” Seungri graded my hand and pulled me aside as a pol fell down.

   “We should leave.” Seungri said walking away. I nodded and started fallowing him. When all of a sudden there was a loud scream. I turned around and started running in the direction I heard the scream. “G.D! Where are you going?!” I heard Seungri yell. I stopped in front of a dark alley staring at something moving. “G.D why did you run?” Seungri said standing next to me. The moon light shined at what I was looking at. What I saw in the alley was a women felling to the ground with blood running down here neck, and there was a man standing over here with blood coming out of his mouth. “G.D we need to leave now.” Seungri was polling on my hand. The man in the ally looked up and his eyes where a bright blue color that glowed in the moon light. I turned around and was about to run when I felt a hand come around my neck.

   “What do you want?” A cold voice came in my ear.

 

Yaa the first chapter is up!! (^_^) All of the chapters will be throw No one’s POV or G.D POV. I hope you all like it. Please tell me what you think!

And I know some of my spelling will be wrong. I will be going throw it sometimes and fixing it.