OMAKE 2

Smultronstället
Note: Takes place around/just before the locker incident with savior Daehyun (the chapter before this).
Thanks for phantommed26 for pointing out the error!!
 

 
As he leaned against the wall, Junhong questioned his sanity for at least the hundredth time since the book incident with Yongguk. That had been a while ago and he still felt the need to keep an eye on the bully leader. There was this strange interest he held for Yongguk, which he didn't think he wanted to explain to anyone - least of all himself. He assumed that it would just eventually fade away. But now he seemed to be getting desperate to catch a glimpse of the odd guy.
 
Junhong leaned over and peered around the corner of the wall, watching as Yongguk fiddled with something in what he assumed was his locker (but with Yongguk, one could never be completely sure). He studied him carefully, making sure the other couldn't see him easily if he turned around should he feel the staring.
 
Sunhwa walked swiftly down the hall away from her boyfriend, Hwang Kwanghee, after bickering with him about said boy borrowing her lip gloss and not returning it when she came across a familiar ashen blonde freshman. She slowed her steps down until finally pausing, a small frown on her lips as she watched him continuously peek around the corner only to dart back behind the wall again. 'What is he doing?' She wondered.
 
"Sunhwa-ah, yeobo, I promise I'll give it back next time. I just got distracted and forgot to give it back." Kwanghee insisted when he caught up to her.
 
Sunhwa swatted at him, "Hush you."
 
Kwanghee huffed indignantly, "Yah... why are you being like this? I already said I'm sor--"
 
"I said 'hush'!" Sunhwa hissed, slapping a hand over his mouth. She pointed with her free hand at Junhong, "Look."
 
Kwanghee, who had been ready let out some choice words, paused and followed where Sunhwa was gesturing to, blinking rapidly. He pulled her hand off of his mouth, "Isn't that that freshman that you helped Jongup-ah with before?"
 
Sunhwa gave a simple nod and motioned for Kwanghee to follow her, their steps quiet as they walked up behind Junhong. She tapped him on the shoulder, "What are you doing, Junhong-ah?"
 
Junhong let out a rather girlish squeak and yanked himself around to see Sunhwa, his eyes widening. He slapped a hand over his own mouth then and gave the girl a confused look as he cheeks reddened. "Ah.. I'm not doing anything," He replied, his voice low.
 
Sunhwa smiled amusedly, carefully leaning over to peek around the corner much to Junhong's protests. Upon seeing Yongguk at his locker, she giggled behind her hand. "Oh, so I see..."
 
"It's not what you think!" Junhong huffed, crossing his arms.
 
"And what do you think she's thinking?" Kwanghee asked, lips curving into an impish after he'd taken a glance around the corner as well.  "I know what I'm thinking and that's that you're checking out Bang Yongguk." He snickered as Junhong made a choking noise in the back of his throat.
 
"Oppa..." Sunhwa murmured disapprovingly as she slapped him on the arm.
 
"Aish! Why must you always hit me?" Kwanghee whined.
 
Sunhwa rolled her eyes, "Because you're a dolt." She turned her attention to Junhong then, gently prodding his shoulder. "So if you're not staring at Yongguk-sshi for the reasons we think you are then what are you doing, Junhong-ah?"
 
"W-well," Junhong stuttered, inwardly cursing at himself for being an idiot. "I have to go that way and I don't want to have a run in with him. You know I'm already picked on enough, I don't want to set off their precious leader, right?" He nodded sagely.
 
Sunhwa and Kwanghee shared a look but said nothing. Junhong looked at them and growled in the back of his throat.
 
"It's true!"
 
"Mmhmm... well okay, if you say so, Junhong ah." Kwanghee said, not bothering to hide his doubtful tone. 
 
"Oh stop, Kwanghee." Sunhwa scolded her boyfriend, "We've enough as it is." She looked at Junhong once again and smiled sweetly, "If you want, Junhong ah, you can walk with us. Yongguk-sshi doesn't mess with us - most especially oppa."
 
Kwanghee smirked at that, face taking on an almost haughty look, "Of course he wouldn't mess with me. He cowers in fear of my very presence and my undoubtedly stunning good looks. My wonderful--"
 
"He really just doesn't bother us." Sunhwa interrupted her boyfriend which caused the other to begin pouting. She smiled at Junhong, "He typically stays to himself unless otherwise given a good reason and I think he has an aversion to bothering girls too. So shall we go?"
 
Well this ing , how do I let them down? You're an idiot for lying.’ Junhong inwardly berated himself before clearing his throat.
 
"Um, sure, but thing is, I don't really have to go that way for a little while, so... I can just hang out here until he leaves, it's fine."
 
'Oh yeah, like that isn't suspicious .'
 
Kwanghee snorted and was about to say something when Sunhwa stomped on his foot, giving a sweet smile. "Well... if you're positive Junhonggie~"
 
Junhong smiled politely and nodded, watching as they walked around the corner without him, Kwanghee continuing to give looks back and forth between Yongguk and the corner where Junhong was hiding (and now peeking around).
 
Yongguk was fiddling with a large black marker that he intended to use on the stalls in the boys' bathroom when Sunhwa and Kwanghee walked by him. Normally, he wouldn't have thought much of it (they were at school, after all) but Kwanghee was acting particularly odd today - odder than usual, that is.
 
He kept staring between him and the corner at the end of the hall.
 
He raised an eyebrow when he caught eyes with the other, but Kwanghee quickly straightened up and looked ahead, rounding the corner with Sunhwa and disappearing out of sight. Frowning, he slid the marker into his pocket and closed the door, eyes on the same corner Kwanghee had been staring at only moments before.
 
Junhong glared vehemently at the wall he now faced after he'd ducked behind the corner again. 'Stupid Kwanghee and his staring!' He hissed inwardly, flailing with his arms some only for his backpack to slid down his arm and knock against the wall with a rather loud noise.
 
The freshman quickly froze up and waited with held breath, hoping Yongguk had already began walking the other way. He closed his eyes as footsteps began getting closer and closer.
 
"Yah! All students are required to be in class right now!" A woman's voice prompted him to open his eyes. Junhong's eyes widened at seeing one of the teachers in front of him.
 
"A-ah, yes ma'am! Sorry!" Junhong quickly said, bowing respectfully before rushing around the corner he once looked around. He dashed down the hall, relieved that he hadn't been caught by Yongguk, but inwardly plotting Kwanghee's demise.
 
'I don't even know what Sunhwa noona sees in him!'
 


//End OMAKE 2\\

As promised, I decided to post this one

because the previous chapter was so short.

<3