Good Bye

It’s MY baby

 

The room was filled with awkward silence. Sungmin was dying from embarrassment under the white sheet and Kyuhyun was trying to remember what the hell this bunny girl is doing in his bed.

 

Kyuhyun's family was equally shocked. His grandparents were staring at him in disbelief. His older brother and his wife were covering their children’s eye’s, his younger sister was doing the same thing, while the youngest sister was covering her husband’s eyes. His father didn’t know where to look at while his mother was changing face’s every second.

 

Kyuhyun eyes travelled towards his mother’s eyes and her expression was what scared Kyuhyun the most.
''Kyu, finally, I thought you'll never get a girlfriend'' She said with relive inner voice.  ''How serious are you? Have you been thinking about marriage?'' At the word marriage both Sungmin and Kyuhyun let out a small cough. ''Honey'' Kyuhyun’s father came to his senses, he nudged his wife. ''Honey, maybe we should go downstairs …”

 

The room was empty again and Sungmin could breathe again. ''You!'' Kyuhyun pointed at her. ''What are you doing here?'' Just as he said that the events of last night came to his head and he quickly moved his finger and looked away. ''I'm just going to borrow your shower and I'm out of here'' Sungmin mumbled, her face still red from the embarrassment. Kyuhyun was watching how the girl slowly walked towards the bathroom. ''Aaaaaaghhh'' he rolled over in his bed. How the hell did he let this happen? He was mentally kicking himself and his whole family had to see it, why? What did he do wrong to deserve this?

 

Nice warm water ran over Sungmin’s body. She took in a few deep breaths and then squealed quietly from happiness. Her plan did had bad consequences, she feels ache everywhere, but on the other note, if she’s not pregnant now, after all the activities they did last night, well, than there is no help for her. She stopped herself for a second, a thought of Kyuhyun being unable to have baby’s passed her mind, but she just wave it off and continue with her victory dance. The embarrassment she felt earlier was long gone, is not she’s going to see his parents ever again, so she doesn’t need to worry about it, right?

 

''I need to borrow some clothes'' Sungmin quietly asked, was sore from all the screaming she did last night and this whole situation was really awkward. Kyuhyun propped himself up on the bad, he was ready to give her the meanest look ever, like what the hell is she still here, but when he saw her, he stopped and stared. This girl was actually totally hot. She was standing there wrapped up in a white short towel that barley covered up her , so you could see her curves at the right places, fair white skin, big hazel brown eyes, small cute nose, plumb lips and rosy cheeks from the hot shower, she just took. When he realized he was actually checking her out he averted his eyes and just when he was about to ask what happened with her clothes, the memories from last night came again, Sungmin's clothes were all over the house, he just pointed at the door to his closet and also went to get a shower himself. Before he coursed himself again, why the hell did he feel attracted to her now?

 

Sungmin put on one of Kyuhyun’s grey sweat pants and a matching sweater, than quietly went down the stairs and looked around, it seemed that someone cleaned up the mess they did last night. Suddenly someone spun her around. ''We need to talk before you go.'' Kyuhyun whispered in her ear, he didn't want his family to hear them.

 

They were standing outside, a block away from the house. “Look … ” Kyuhyun started, he wasn’t sure how he should nicely tell her that this was only a fling and nothing serious, he had too many bad experience with girls that simply couldn’t let go of this one night. “Kyuhyun” Sungmin cut him off. “It was fun and I don’t expect anything more from you” Kyuhyun was surprised at her answer, but Sungmin continued cheerfully. “And I’m sure you don’t want anything more from me, so, good-bye than.” She added and left.

 

Kyuhyun was staring at her back. Well, that was easy, almost too easy he thought. But he has another trouble waiting for him at home, his mom. Kyuhyun groaned. He was thinking why would they come back so early?

 

Kyuhyun’s parents celebrated their wedding anniversary two days ago and their children bought them a 1 week of vacations in Japan, so what were they doing back home. Then he remembered, today is his birth day, they never miss it.

 

Kyuhyun stomped with his feet like a child, how is he going to explain what just happened this morning? The look on his mother’s face was terrifying; she has this kind of smile on every time she introduces him to a new potential girlfriend/wife.

Then suddenly an idea pop out in his head. He smiled mischievously. This is how he is going to get his mother’s nagging off his back. He congratulated himself on this great idea and went back towards the house.

 


:D :D

 

*dancing from joy*

 

Why?

 

 

Because I saw the comments and people subscribed :D

 

 

 

This makes me really happy :D

 

 

 

I also added a kyumin tag 

:P