To Like To Disslike

It’s MY baby

''What's wrong?''  Sungmin asked but didn't turn around.

They stopped at a shopping center, to get the groceries since their fridge was empty.

Kyuhyun was pushing the card and Sungmin was walking a few steps ahead of him, he could hear her, but he didn't respond.

He wasn’t really ignoring her, just thinking how to solve the problems that occurred with his mom calling earlier.

''I'm sorry ...'' She said and felt bitterness in her trough even though she wasn't completely sure what she did wrong. 

She was placing the things they need in the cart that and kept asking questions. When he still didn't answer she got a little annoyed.

She's feeling all bad and doesn't even know why and he doesn't bother to show any reaction at all? It made her a little mad, no more ‘nice Sungmin’ for him. She turned around ready to show him a piece of her mind when he suddenly spoke.

''My mother called ... she wants to meet you … more like demands … '' He looked ahead and passed Sungmin who forgot to close . 

Meeting his family officially, it gave her a strange felling, it’s not like they can tell them a true story of how they met.

She rubbed her growing tummy.  ''I don't want to ... meet them...'' She whispered and looked at her tummy.

Is her selfishness unfair to her children?

But you usually introduce someone that you love to your parents, don't you? And Kyuhyun said they won't be anything more than just two people raising a child together.

Which pained Sungmin for un unknown reason.

Kyuhyun stopped. ''I figured that.'' His answer sounded more disappointed than just sad.

''You probably won't introduce me to your parents too, huh?.''

It shocked her, he would want to meet them?

''You probably don't even like me, do you? ''

He was looking at the shelf with serial and continued talking with hurt expression, Sungmin was a couple of steps behind him, looking at his back listening to his words in disbelieve.

''You hate me right, always kicking and pushing me away, of course you wouldn’t want to introduce someone you hate to your family and are stuck with just because he got you pregnant, beside I'm not even that good looking, someone as beautiful as you could easily snatch someone better ...'' Kyuhyun was sulking.

Sungmin couldn't believe her ears; he thinks that she hates him? Where did he get that from? Ok, maybe her actions weren’t all that kind, but what did he expect, she didn't know him before? 

She stared at him and his words pained her, the things he was saying weren't true at all. Did he really think she's that shallow or something?

''Yah!'' She stepped closer and grabbed his hand, making him turn a little towards her, but his head was bend down at the corn serial in his hands. Her eye's glistened as she spoke.

''Don't say that! What makes you think that? Do you think I would spend time with someone I hate? And then move in with him? Do you even listen to yourself? Yah! Do you seriously think I would have children with someone I don’t like?'' She than lowered her voice and looked around making sure no one could hear her. “And for god’s sake, we made a baby, a baby! And not just one, three babies are waiting to see their mommy and daddy, do you seriously think I would sleep with someone, upon a first meet if I didn’t think that someone was good looking and a…ttracti…ve … Kyuhyun?

 Somehow his expression, now up close was … weird?

“Are you …” Sungmin started gaping like a fish again, just this time she was an angry one. Kyuhyun slowly rose his head up showing a big grin on his face, all this time he was just messing with her, his head was low because he was trying to suppress his smiling face because he thought of something witty and it worked even better than he predicted.

“I’ll take that as a confession.” He winked at her. Sungmin got bright red, but didn’t know what to say back. That was mean, she was really worried, but he doesn’t care at all! She furrowed her eyebrows and turned around to leave, but her eyes stopped at a familiar couple and since her face relaxed a little Kyuhyun too look where she was looking.

“Is that Ren with …”

“With Kangin, yeah, since when did those two hang out?” Sungmin finished his sentence and stared at the couples interlaced hands. Kyuhyun on the other side just cringed when he heard the name Kangin, the second time today.   

Sungmin just shook her head, she almost forgot about the dumb person behind her and was ready to walk away when her eyes caught a certain book on display. She got closer and picked it up. “Cooking Basics” She was thinking of singing up for cooking classes, she’s terrible and she knows it, but she’ll have four mouth to feed, the thought made her smile, she flipped  few pages and put it in the card.

When she looked up she saw Kyuhyun’s mused smile and hers dropped, she didn’t need to ask or hear him say it, to know on what he was implying, but it would be a lost of words trying to explain that her learning how to cook is not because of him but for the kids, so she just rolled her eyes and glared back, which Kyuhyun found extremely cute and his mood got all better in a second.

He loved how she could tell what he’s thinking just from his eyes, it made his stomach feel weird, but in a good way.

And Sungmin tried really hard to keep up with her glaring, it was hard when her heart was making flips at Kyuhyun’s breath taking smile, it made her want to smile too.