Moving ... ?

It’s MY baby

 

When Sungmin was close enough, she could clearly see the furniture being loaded on the truck. For a second she toughed that the things the men were carrying seemed familiar, but she brushed it off, everyone owns at least one pastel blue coffee table, right?

 

Because the elevator was busy she took the stares. She took slow steps to get to her floor. There were a lot of things running through her mind.

 

The first one was Yuri, she really, really didn't want to meet her.

 

The second one was currently Kyuhyun, she still can't figure that guy out, he got the brains, nice job, good pay and he was here, with her in her tiny apartment. It’s hard, but she does admit to herself that with Kyuhyun here, things changed, for example, she started learning some cooking skills, and Ryeowook doesn't come in the morning anymore and even though her food isn't the best, it’s a real holiday if it’s not burned, but Kyuhyun doesn't complain too much. But the thought that he might leave frightens her a little. But why?

 

 The third person she was thinking about was her baby. There was something wrong, and even if the doctor said that everything is ok and only gave her some vitamins, she doesn’t feel the same.

 

''Maybe I should get a second opinion ...'' She murmured to herself. Lately she hasn't been stuffing herself so much, she doesn't even have the appetite for it, Kanging forces her to eat at least something, when they eat at work together, but lately she always feel noshes. But her belly seems the right size for three months, at least in the book said so ... ''Aaaah, I should ask the girls, maybe are just hormones ...''

 

When she got at the third floor, she could see out of the window the truck leaving. She walked down the hallway and entered her flat. For a couple of minutes she just stood there with the front doors still open in shock.

 

''What the ...'' Her apartment was empty; there was nothing there, except for her bright colored walls, the stove, fridge and the bathroom. ''I was robbed?!?'' Sungmin panicked and when a hand grabbed her shoulder she screamed in fear.

 

'Wow, I'm sorry did I frighten you.'' When she turned around she came face to face with her land lord. 'Ah It’s ok'' She murmured still in shock and turned around to look at her empty apartment again.

 

''Did they forget something?'' The land lord casually asked as he stepped inside and checked the walls. ''There will be needed layers and layers of paint before this can be white again'' He chuckled and Sungmin stared at him in shook. ''Are you kicking me out?'' She asked in disbelief. ''Mmm what? No.'' The man turned round. ''Why do you ask that? We've been talking about this with you boyfriend for the past month...'' Sungmins jaw almost dislocated, past month?? No one told her about this!!! And her boyf... oh ... Kyuhyun, who else. She took in a deep breath and composed herself.

 

''Sungmin, I wanted to ask you what kind of paint you used and about the...'' ''I'm sorry.'' Sungmin cut him off with a serious face ''I'm a little busy right now; I have to go strangle a certain someone''

 

*************************************************************************************************************

 

Kyuhyun was sitting in his office with a throbbing head; there was also his Japanese client, his client’s wife with high pitched voice and their one year old crying baby.

 

On the other side of the table sat another lawyer, who in these past hours gulped down at least three white pills and two gallants of water, next to him sat his client, who wasn't Japanese and client's family that contained an older cursing woman and her three children, two sons, one more stupid than the other and a daughter, who didn't seem to know what all this was about, but she found it fun and just stare at them and laughed like a hyena, really annoying.

Everything would be ok, if they could converse like normal human beings, but no, they had to shout all over each other, and when he and the other lawyer tried to calm them down, Kyuhyun heard some not pretty Japanese curse words aimed at him, from his own clients wife on top. So he gave up. And just talked with the layer about what should they do that everyone would be satisfied.

 

They came to a semi agreement, but they still couldn't calm down the old woman. Who kept on cursing on each and one of them. When suddenly the doors slammed open, which didn't move the arguing people at all, only Kyuhyun lazily shoot Ren a look, but there was no Ren and his eyes went round. Sungmin, what is she doing here?

 

Sungmin stood there and took a deep breath, she was so pissed right now. ''Cho Kyuhyun!'' She calmly said and got closer.

 

Ooo this isn't good, Kyuhyun taught as he saw Sungmins expression. There was Ren behind her. 'I couldn't stop her, sorry' she mouthed to Kyuhyun and the guy knew he was doomed.

 

''You know, something funny happened… '' She started but because of all the racket around her,  her voice didn't sound so firm as it should.

 

''Guys, guys, we are finished here ...'' Kyuhyun tried, he didn't want to upset a pregnant women any further, but people in the room were too busy shouting, cursing, crying and hysterically laughing to note him.

 

But it was too late when suddenly Sungmin screamed.

 

 ''He said to ing go out!'' Well … she got their attention now. ''The ing meeting is ing over so get the out!''

 

Everyone just stared at her.

 

''What part of the sentence you didn't understand?'' She continued with loud voice and Kyuhyun stared at her, woow he should run now , otherwise he won’t make it out alive.

 

''This is not over yet'' the old lady grumbled and glared at everyone and stood up and left, with her gone everyone else also left.

 

 ''I'll let you know our next meeting'' the pale looking layer shook hands with Kyuhyun and a when he closed the door behind him Sungmin's hand fired and Kyuhyun got slapped really hard.

 

''You ... What did you do with my apartment!'' Kyuhyun slowly looked at Sungmin whose face expression changed for 360 degrees. Her angry face long gone. Now she was on the verge of crying.

 

''Sungmin, that apartment was too small for us...'' He couldn't finish as Sungmin broke down in fat tears. ''You monster!'' Kyuhyun stared at her when she suddenly started to pull his shirt and hitting him with her fits.

 

 ''What did you do with my lime couch!'' She cried and Kyuhyun didn't know what to do now. ''Monster! I hate you'' She kept on weeping and Kyuhyun chuckled a little, this was just too funny, but he wasn't smiling for long.

 

 Sungmin slapped the other side of his face. ''Yah!, what was that for?'' Kyuhyun complained, this really hurts. ''Why are you laughing, who do you think you are?'' She wiped her teary eyes. ''You can't just do what you want! That was mine apartment, you know, I do realize that it's little, but you should talk whit me about it, do you even realize what kind of shock it was to come to an empty apartment?''

 

Sungmin took a step back as she suddenly felt dizzy, all this emotions were a little too much for her.

 

''Wow wow'' Kyuhyun stood up and caught Sungmin in his arms. ''But would you want to move with me to a bigger place if I asked you?'' He asked and turned them around, so Sungmin could sit down. ''No … I can't afford a bigger apartment...'' she mumbled.

 

''See'' He said and Sungmin grimaced before she closed her eyes and her face relaxed. '' Sungmin ... hey Sungmin!”

 

************************************************************************************************************

 

Kyuhyun came out of the doctor’s office looking all pale.

 

''What did they say?'' Ren, who was there with him asked.

 

''T-they said Sungmin was poisoned?''

 

''P-poisoned?''

 

''Well, not exactly poisoned'' Kyuhyun started ''This may sound weird to you, even I don't completely understand it, but it seems there is too many vitamins in her body'' They walked toward Sungmin's room.

 

''I showed him the bottles she had in her purse, and the weird thing is, they are all prescribed.''

 

''You mean the doctor wrote them for her'' Kyuhyun nodded. ''And that is why it doesn't make any sense, at least not to me, I mean her doctor also took her blood, right? He should know what she should and shouldn’t eat.'' Ren nodded

 

 ''This really is strange''

 

''Right, and he also said she's too skinny for her pregnancy and should eat more.''

 

 ''But you didn't notice any change in her? You guys are living together'' Ren opened the door and they enter Sungmin's room and the latter was still asleep on the bed. ''I noticed that she ate less, but she kept on eating those pills and she said that the doctor told her to, I didn't question her, but she did behave odd sometimes and the doctor said that that might be because of the vitamins...''

 

 

 


 

 

 

Hallaaaa :D

 

Mmmm yeah yeah xD it’s a song and it doesn’t want to leave my head … :D,  soooo how are my readers? I decided to spice things up a little, what do you think … :D

 

Thank you for commenting you guys make me so happy and thank you for subscribing, I got a bunch of new subs <3  *hugs real tight all the new subbies and almost crushes with her hug all the rest * LOL (Yup, I’m high xD)