It's you

It’s MY baby

Sungmin was sulking the whole way back home, Kyuhyun looked at her amused from time to time, he even tried to start a conversation, but Sungmin ignored him and gazed trough window.

At home they put away the groceries and the rest of the boxes that were still on the hall, but Kyuhyun was still talking to himself as Sungmin stubbornly didn’t want to respond.

He should learn his lesson.

Kyuhyun was sitting behind the dining table, since his study isn’t ready yet, surrounded with papers and a laptop, but he wasn’t focused, his eyes kept following a certain burnet.

Sungmin was a little bored, she didn’t need to visit the shop today on tv was nothing interesting and there was nothing to do around the house, since everything was new and just a couple of furniture was missing and she was still mad at Kyuhyun.

She was rolling on the couch, her cheeks were pink since the mall incident kept on replaying in front of her eyes, she needed to distract herself, otherwise she would think too much of it.

She remembered the cooking book and decided to try making something.

She could feel Kyuhyun watching her across the room from where he was sitting, but she tried to ignore him and concentrate on the ingredients she needed.

''What are you making ... honey?''

Sungmin flinched a little, since Kyuhyun's voice caught her out of guard, suddenly he was so close. She would never admit it, but her lips stretched into a wide smile. She composed herself and turn around, but blinked again since Kyuhyun was right there, leaning on the counter, their noses almost touching.

She looked at him, but then ignored him and continued with her cooking.

Kyuhyun kept bugging her, but she didn't respond, but she was smiling the whole time, and because of that he was sure everything was ok.

''C'mon Sungmin, don't tell me you're going to ignore me for the rest of our lives?'' Kyuhyun was looking at her cutting the vegetables in snail speed and tried not to laugh. ''I'm sorry ok.'' He was apologizing and he saw the girl chewing her lips and pouting, she wasn’t sure what to do with him.

''Sooooorry'' He his aegyo and came closer shaking his shoulders. ''Soooo sooorry'' Sungmin started laughing when he started softly gridding against her shoulder.

''Yaah, stop that'' She finally spoke but Kyuhyun just nuzzled closer and kept on with his whining.

''I forgive you, now stop'' she said between the laughs and playfully pushed his chest away. Kyuhyun stopped and laughed with her.

''Now that we cleared that out, let me show you how to cut the pepper, because with that speed this can tomorrow's breakfast.''

''Yah! I can do it myself!''

And just as she said that the knife slipped and cut her finger.

 

Moments later she was sitting down; looking at Kyuhyun chopping up the greens she was supposed to.

 ''Whoa you're so good!'' She watched how his fingers skillfully moved. ''I think everyone knows this much, except ...'' Hiss eyes met hers and she glared back and he found it extremely cute. 

''Ryeowook told me about your cooking adventures, what's up with burning down their kitchen?'' He as he laughed. Sungmin grimaced as her cheeks redden, this was so embarrassing, a grown up woman and she can't cook.

''My mom ... she was a housewife, she was at home and she cooked for us, she was great...'' Her expression changed and Kyuhyun got alerted. '' ... when I came home from school the table was set ... I didn't need to do anything, she just wanted me to study well ...'' Kyuhyun met her sad eyes and suddenly he felt like a jerk. '' Your mom ... she's'' ''not around anymore'' Sungmin finished for him and looked away. He felt really bad about the scene in the mall, how will she introduce him if her mom is gone?

''What about your dad?'' ''I haven't seen him since I was a child ...'' Sungmin looked at him again and bitterly smiled, she could see in his eyes that he was sorry. ''Don't fret about it, you didn't know.''

The table was set and they started eating what Kyuhyun prepared, well he didn't follow the recipe and just made fried rice with vegetables. It was really good and Sungmin was impressed and Kyuhyun tried not to laugh at her expressions, it really wasn't anything special.

He asked her about her parents, what happened. The burnets smile fell, but she still told him the whole story, she felt better after it, she never talked much about her parents, it's was just Ryeowook and Sooyoung who knew about it.

''Soo, about my parents ...'' Kyuhyun started as they were doing the dishes.

Kyuhyun was washing and Sungmin drying and making sure her bandaged finger didn't get wet. 

''My mom really wants to meet, I mean, you'll meet my family sooner or later, is not like we can avoid them...'' Sungmin was in dilemma. ''I know, is just that, '' “You have nothing to worry about, really, they are all nice … a little bit crazy, and weirs sometimes, but you’ll be fine, trust me.”

She smiled at his description but then sighed and closed the cabinet after she was done putting the dishes away. She didn’t know how to feel, what to do about this situation, she wanted to hear something else and she turned away, showing him her back, afraid that her face will give her away.

''Don't get me wrong, I want you to meet them and not because my mom nags'' Kyuhyun was serious ''but because I want us to work for real.''

Sungmin’s heart beat slowly speed up as he was talking. She felt her face heat up and she just wanted to run away from this feelings again.

''the way we met isn't ... exactly ... you know '' they both dryly laughed at the thought of that certain morning, Sungmin always got a little nervous thinking about it since, it was her who cooked all this mess.

''but these past months as I got to know you ... '' Sungmin's heart was beating at a full speed now  and Kyuhyun's hands were sweating, he didn’t know how to get all this out without scaring her away.

''I am not here just because of the babies ... ''He took a breath and slowly reach for her hand, he wanted to see her expression as he was talking and turned her around '' ... I'm here because of you ... ''

Her eyes were set to the floor, but he could see her pink cheeks, he slowly reached out his hand and gently tilted her head up so their eyes could meet. ‘‘Because … I want to be with you.''

And he leaned down and kissed her on the lips, it felt like the only thing that was left to do.

Sungmin got surprised a little, from the kiss and this just now, was it a confession?

She closed her eyes and responded back. Her tummy was full of butterflies and made her whole body extremely hot. His lips were warm and felt right against hers. With one of his hands he was her cheek and the other rested on her hip.

Kyuhyun stopped for a second and leaned his fore head against hers, both of them had their eyes closed and only their breaths could be heard. He felt his own heart bit fast in his chest, her soft skin and lips made his whole body heat up. It was so long since he did anything like that and realized just how much he wanted to do it, with her especially.

He was always just watching, how she carelessly slept next to him only in a small shirt, how she paced around in the morning only in her underwear, how she pouted and unintentionally acted cute, he had to really control himself to not just jump on her and have his way.

It was long since any woman made him feel this way, it was not just her body, it was the way she smiled and talked, and joked and , the way she responded to him that made him lose control and just ravish those full pink lips of her.

And now they were here, their breaths hard and their bodies hot, she responded back to him and he lost it.

He kissed her again, with a little more force and his hands traveled down her back, softly squeezing her . She mewled, it felt so good, no one touched her for so long and right now she wasn't sure if it was the hormones that made her or the fact that Kyuhyun was the one touching her, she just knew she want it, want it bad.

Kyuhyun got excited at her respond and lifted her up on the kitchen counter, kissing his way down her neck. Sungmin leaned back and enjoyed his touch making all kinds of pleasing sounds as he lead the way and Kyuhyun was glad that he was sober this time and they both knew they have a long night, full of passion ahead of them.

 


 

All the nice comments got me inspired :D
I hope you guys like it <3