Surprise, surprise

It’s MY baby

You know that feeling, when you are lying in your warm bed and you just woke up but still haven't opened your eyes?

 

That is how Sungmin felt.  She haven't slept so good in weeks, her bed felt so fluffy and she felt so warm.

 

Her chest especially.

 

To be more exact, her left .

 

She grimaced at the feeling and slowly opened her eyes, gazing down at her chest.  There was a hand grabbing her .

 

.

.

.

 

THERE WAS A HAND GRABBING HER LEFT .

 

She swiftly turned around and came face-to-face with the culprit.  The hand moved lower, hugging her waist as her eyes shifted up to see the face of the figure lying in her bed.

Kyuhyun was still asleep, his mouth was slightly open; Sungmin could feel his steady breathing on her face. He looked so peaceful she was loathed to disturb him.  Her eyes than wandered lower. He wasn't wearing a shirt so  Sungmin felt justified in staring at his chest. He wasn't muscular or anything, but she still could feel butterflies in her stomach.

 

''Enjoying the view?''

 

Her body went stiff.  How should she respond? Her face was hot from embarrassment; he totally caught her drooling all over him. She had to think of something fast. So she screamed, which surprised the hell out of Kyuhyun

 

''I don't like it at all! You ! What the f are you doing in MY bed anyways!''

 

 Sungmin tried to push Kyuhyun off the bed but the latter was faster – and stronger - pulling her with him, so now they were both dangling off the edge.

 

''Aaaa, yah, let me go!'' Sungmin whined as Kyuhyun pulled her closer, trying not to fall off the bed.

 

''As far as I remember, you were snoring on the couch when I got home, so I took the bed, which was EMPTY yesterday night, so who is the ert now?'' Kyuhyun emphasized the empty word and rolled them again, so now they were back on the center of the bed with him on top of her.

 

''I don't snore!'' Sungmin chirped offended.

 

“You snore like a big grizzly bear” Kyuhyun teased.

 

''No I don't!'' Sungmin shrieked and managed to push Kyuhyun of her onto the floor.

 

''You are not allowed in this room!'' She said panting.

 

''Yeah, yeah, grizzly” said Kyuhyun smirking as he walked out of the room.

 

Sungmin waited for Kyuhyun to use the bathroom while she used the time to roll around the bed…hitting herself on the head.  She wasn’t hitting herself because of what just happened.  It was because seeing Kyuhyun half- actually turned her on.  She convinced herslef that the flashes of their one night together were just her overheated brain and not related to wanting a repeat.

 

She did her morning routine once the bathroom was free and then joined Ryeowook and Kyuhyun for breakfast.

Well … this situation was awkward.

 

She greeted Ryeowook, who had a smug look on her face, and sat down opposite Kyuhyun.

 

"I just heard you can’t cook" Sungmin almost choked on her food and then glared at Ryeowook.

 

"That’s none of your business" She spat back  as she put an enormous amount of chocolate cream on her pancakes. Kyuhyun restrained his laughter when the chocolate was smeared all around Sungmin’s mouth when she bit into her pancakes.

 

"I just don’t want our baby to starve, that’s all" He stood, thanked Ryeowook for breakfast and left for work.

 

Sungmin stared after him for a while. His words had  caught her out of guard.  Our baby.

 

Ryeowook’s fake coughing brought her back to earth.

 

"Just don’t. Don’t say anything!" Sungmin said. She knew Ryeowook long enough to recognize the mischievous gleam in her eye that accompanied agonizing teasing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was now late afternoon and Sungmin was finishing up her work.  She came out of the staff room to say goodbye to Kangin, Yesung and Kangnam, who still had a few more hours to go, when she saw a familiar figure standing there.

 

"Hey! " Kyuhyun waved at her and smiled.

 

What is he doing here? She groused mentally.

 

"H-hey?"  Sungmin answered unsurely.

 

"Shall we?" Kyuhyun than said and bend his right hand a little, signaling Sungmin to take it but she was just staring there at him dumbfounded.

 

 What was going on?

 

But he only laughed a little at her cuteness and made a few steps forward to hook their arms.

 

How did he even know where I work?

 

"We’ll be going now. Bye."  Sungmin glanced back and bid goodbye to her also dumbfounded coworkers-slash-employees, before Kyuhyun took her outside.

 

Am I  dreaming?

 

They were standing in front of Kyuhyun’s car as the latter held  the door open for her.

 

"Get in." He said.  Sungmin continued to stare at him.

 

"Hurry. Hurry."

 

"Where are we going? How did you even know where I work? "

 

"Just get in; we’ll talk later"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Who was that?” Kangin was the most curious.  For obvious reasons. 

 

“Her boyfriend.” Ryeowook was glad to provide an answer, even though it wasn’t the most accurate one.

 

“Boyfriend?” Everyone said in unison, shock written all over their faces.

 

“Well, tell me then, what do you call a guy who lives and sleeps in the same bed with you? Plus, is the father of your baby? Boyfriend.” She glanced at Kangin, he was the most shocked. Or maybe he was devastated.

 

“But I thought she said she was going to raise the child alone?” Kangin asked.

 

“I guess she changed her mind.”  Ryeowook simply said.

 

Kangin didn’t ask more questions, Ryeowook was proud off herself; she just saved Sungmin from the awkward situation of Kangin’s expected confession. Kangin’s current expression confused her a little. Was he shocked, confused or mad? Or maybe all of them

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Where are we going? How did you even know where I work?''

 

''Since this morning, Ryeowook and I became best friends'' Kyuhyun smiled. ''She told me.''

 

Sungmin frowned; all her friends are turning their backs on her. First Siwon.  That loose mouth told Kyu where she lived and now Ryeowook. It’s as if her complaints of the annoyance he was fell on deaf ears.  Of course, Sungmin was exaggerating; she knew that if Kyuhyun wanted to find her he could have – even without the help.

 

''So, where are we going?'' Sungmin asked again as she stared out window. She didn't want to look at Kyuhyun's stupid grin.

 

''Shopping.''  Simply said Kyuhyun.

 

''Shopping? Why would you take me shopping?'' Sungmin was confused. ''Kyuhyun, I really don't understand you.''  She turned to look at him.  ''What are you planning? First you pop out of nowhere, claiming that you want to be a part of my baby’s life.  The next moment you are living in my house and now we are going shopping?'' 

 

 

Kyuhyun's gaze jumped from the road to Sungmin and then back.

 

''Look Sungmin, you said you don't have any intention to marry in the future, right?''

 

''Right'' Sungmin nodded.

 

''I also don't plan to marry anyone or anything aside from my work''

 

''Ok, where is this going?''

 

''But you do want to have children, right?''

 

''Well yes, that's why I'm pregnant now. Get to the point please.''

 

''Can't you see that we are perfect for each other? We don't plan to marry but we both like kids, and you are pregnant with my child, so I don't see anything bad in being roommates and all.''   They stopped.

 

''If you say it like that, I guess it really doesn't sound so bad...''

 

Kyuhyun smiled and went to open the door for her.

 

They were standing in front of a store with cocktail dresses.

 

''Aaaa Kyuhyun...what exactly are we buying?'' He only smiled and pulled her in the store.

 

''Hello Cl''

 

''Hello'' The shop assistant, returned the greeting as she and Kyuhyun hugged.

 

Sungmin was eyeing them with suspicion, the smiles on their faces were weird, they were planning something, she knew she wouldn't like.

 

And she was right; she was standing in the dressing room, trying on dress after dress; she already lost count.

 

Cl helped her with the zipper before she stepped out.

 

''I think this one suits her best, what do you say Kyu?'' Cl asked.

 

Sungmin was dressed in a black cocktail dress with straps. It reached to the middle of her thighs.

 

''Y-yeah this looks nice.'' He said. She really looked stunning.

 

Sungmin didn't notice his gaping; she was checking herself in the mirror.

 

''Don't you think that it makes me look fat?''

 

''We'll take it'' Kyuhyun said and stood up, following Cl to the cashier.

 

''Hey, I was saying something.''

 

''You say that every time, you are pregnant not fat Sungmin!'' Kyuhyun stated. ''It's cute.'' He murmured.

 

''What?'' Sungmin pretended she didn't hear him. Thank god Kyu didn't turn around or her pink cheeks would have given her away.

 

''I said you can choose accessories yourself, I'm just going to get my suit now.''

 

''Aaah, ok''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin was all set.  After Cl picked out the accessories for her, she was told to go to the hair salon, where they put on make up and lightly curled her long brown hair. She was only waiting for Kyuhyun now.

 

''Here you are.''  A hand turned her around. ''You look stunning.''  Sungmin looked away.

 

Kyuhyun was dressed in a well fitted black suit.  ''T-thank you.  You look great too.''

 

 

They  finally left the mall and were riding in the car again.   The shopping and hair salon took them quite a while.  The sun had set by the time they were halfway home.

 

''You still didn't tell me where we are going dressed like this.''  Sungmin said as she was played with the hem of her dress.

 

''Stop that.''

 

''What? I have the right to know where we are going!'' Sungmin was a little pissed off.

 

''I'm talking about the dress.  Stop playing with it; you are going to wrinkle it.”

 

The thruth was, it was distracting him, causing him to nearly run a red light when he thought caught a glimpse of Sungmin’s beige .  But then, when he almost ran over a guy crossing the street, he discovered that the were, in fact, yellow.

 

Sungmin just rolled her eyes and stopped with her actions. ''So, where are we going?''

 

“A very important client of mine is having an engagement party. And I need a needed a date.” He finally responded.

 

''Uh-huh.  So why do I have to accompany you; why didn't you asked one of your friends?''

 

The called slowed and stopped.

 

''Because with you I can make a better impression.'' Sungmin scoffed a little when she saw him looking at her belly.

 

''You should be ashamed of yourself! You are using our baby for such...'' Sungmin stopped a little when she realized her mistake.  Kyuhyun was only smiling at her.

 

''I meant my-my baby!''

 

''You already said it – our baby.''   Kyuhyun winked at her. Sungmin scoffed and looked out of the window.

 

Their car was parked in front of a huge villa.

 

------------

here's a new update :D and

sry for bunch of mistakes xD

hope you like it and let me know in the comments below :P