Chapter 2 (Did I fall for him?)

Cherish that Person

“Is it wrong? Or you dn’t like him?” asked Baro.

“andwae. It’s not like that...” said Jihyun, she was still looked confused.

“Then we got no problem, right? And I think, you’re close to his ideal. I heard, he called you as a good girl earlier? Hahahaha”

“Aishhh, Baro, stop it.” Jihyun pouted.

“But I don’t think he would likes me, I was his elementary school’s friend and now we met again. You know, his ideal type is the girl who is older than him!”

“Ck...It doesn’t matter. You looked mature too, I think.”

“Ahh you don’t know about him, he ever dating the sunbaes. And he didn’t like to have a relationship with somebody who attend the same school with him. So, I think, I will be kicked out from his list.” Said Jihyun looks down.

“You haven’t tried yet and you said you will be kicked out? Oh please, So Jihyun.. Don’t be like that.”

Jihyun just sighed and drink her juice. She didn’t know what to do and she hasn’t told Baro about her dream.  How could she agree about that?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jihyun was walking to Yoora’s home. She wanted to pick up her souvenir from Yoora. Yoora said that she has to come to her home. After reached Yoora’s home, Jihyun decided to tell her dream to Yoora. She thinks Yoora will understand and could help her. Because Yoora was L’s junior high’s friend.

“Aigooo.. What a cute handmade!!” said Jihyun.

“Well, I have a lots of handmade from Bali. I couldn’t stand with cute stuffs haha. I also bought hats made from banana bark. You also can have it!” Yoora took the stuffs out from plastic.

“I want the yellow one, may I?”

“Of course..”

“Thankyou, yoora-ssi. Tomorrow you should come to my home too, okay?”

“Sure!” Yoora smiled and packed her stuffs again.

“Emm...Yoora-ah, how about your love life thingy?” suddenly Jihyun asked her about love.

“Ya, why did you suddenly ask that? Hahaha well, I’m fine with Niel. And...how about you?”

“hmm...since you have a lots of experience, I have to tell you about this.” Jihyun took a breath and begins the story. “I dreamt about a boy. It has been 3 times in this week. First when I was in New York. And then I got it again in the plane and last night is the last. What to do now?”

“You’ve fallen for him?”

“I don’t think so......and I’m not sure.”

“You’re not sure or you didn’t know anything huh?” asked Yoora smiled.

“what did you mean?”

“Oh..Jihyunnie, when you fallen in love everything is so romantic, beautiful, and nothing could ruin it. Did you get your heart beating so faster when you met him?”

“....de....”

“did you get blush when he looked at you?”

“......de.” again and again Jihyun got trap by Yoora’s questions.

“did you happy and really wanna smile all day long when you had a short conversation with him?”

“AISH HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT!!!!” Jihyun gets angry and annoys. She really got trapped.

“hahahahaha you’re really fall in love with him, jihyun. You can’t resist it!” said Yoora smiled again. “who is that boy?”

“you know him well. I’m sure!”

“then tell me who is he? Your secret is in good hand, I promise!”

“He is......Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo. Please don’t tell anyone!!!!!”

Yoora smirked naughtily, “aigooo... That charismatic boy! Hahaha he was my junior high’s friend though.”

“I know... That’s why I told this to you, I think you know him so well.”

“But.. as I know he didn’t like the same-age people. I meant, he likes the older one.” Yoora sighed.

“that’s one of my problem now. Should I reborn again?”

“hahaha you are so funny, don’t be like that. You have to try first, then if he didn’t show anything to you..yeah you have to leave him and find the new one!!!”

“hahaha okay! Thankyou madam, I have to go now. My mom will be angry if I hadn’t come yet. Annyeong and gomawo for the souvenirs.”

“My pleasure!!” Yoora smiled and Jihyun left the home.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next day, Jihyun came to Baro’s class. Lucky her that Baro was in the same class with L at that time. First she was really shy to come in, then Baro finally came out from the class.

“Yo, what’s up? You rarely come to my class, and now you just came. Eeee let me guess, you wanted to meet him right?” said Baro smirked and then laughed.

“aishhhh don’t be too loud, babo!!! No.. It’s not like that.” Jihyun depends her self.

“okay okay..then why did you come?”

Jihyun scratched her head, “I......I......aishh I’m not gonna do this!!!”

“he? What the hell are you talking about?”

“I....I agree with your plan...” said Jihyun doubt.

“Aiiiiiiiiiigo seriously? Wait wait....what plan?”

“Ashh Baro!!! I’m not kidding!!”

“okay...okay! Yeay I will try it okay?” baro winked.

“Aww okay thankyou, but my promise is in right people?”

“Of course...!! Hoho.”

Jihyun smiled and went to her class again. She met the other friends because on the first day of school, they didn’t come.

“SO JIHYUNNIEEEEEEE!!!!!” shouted Sungjong, then he ran to Jihyun and pinched Jihyun’s cheeks.

Jihyun was speechless for a moment and then..”OHMYGOOOOOD WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN??? SUNGJONGIEEEE!!!!” she shouted more than sungjong did.

“Aigoooo, this girl hasn’t changed after back from America hahahaha” said L.Joe aka Lee Byunghyun.

“We just lazy to go to school on the first day, so we came today.” said Gongchan who came from Jihyun’s behind.

“Hahaha. Omg we such a bunch of people who didn’t meet after looooooong time.”

“yeah It just a summer vacation, only one month though hmmm...”

“but I miss jihyun’s scream, you know? She only did it when she was with us!” said Sungjong.

“Let’s take a walk, oh don’t forget to ask your best friend too...Hwang Yoora.”

“eeee? Oh I see hahahaha” jihyun laughed with those 3 boys and then they hanging around school.

 

 

*the coming up cast are Jihyun's besfriends kekeke please enjoy, comment  and thankyou <3