Heartquake

Cherish that Person

P.S you better read this fic while listen to Super Junior's Coagulation or Let's Not. then you can feel the sadness like me while writting this story.

 

It’s been one week L didn’t call or text Jihyun since the last time at the cafe. Jihyun was really busy with school’s assignments, three idiots, and Jia’s birthday party which will be held today. Jihyun still confused, she wanted to ask L to come to Jia’s party but she’s too afraid to call L, because L didn’t do it again. Honestly, she’s very upset. She thinks that L was avoiding her. But what could she does for this time? L might be busy with his own things and had no time to give a news about him.

“Let me call that idiot, Jihyunnie.” Said Yoora.

Jihyun sighed, “it’s useless...” then Jihyun stood up, went to the toilet. The party will be held a few hours more and they were still at saloon.

Jihyun didn’t want to make a noise at Jia’s birthday party, this is the sweet seventeen and it’s really important to her. Jihyun couldn’t be like this, and she must cheer herself up. She has to show everyone that she’s fine, even maybe she only could do this at the Party.

She came back from the toilet and let the hairstylist do their job. She let her hair tied up and her face was covered with make up. And she was wearing white knee dress. After let everything covered her, she already done. Jihyun looks so pretty yet not too y.

“Jihyun you are so pretty tonight, I’ve never seen you like this before!” Chaekyung’s jawdropped.

Jihyun smiled, sad smile.

Yoora came over her, “cheer up, girl! You don’t need to be so stress like that! Haha I already did it.” Yoora winked at Jihyun.

Jihyun looked towards her, “did what?”

“I called L and told him to come to Jia’s party because Jia was his friends too. And.....”

“and what?”

“and he said yes! He would attend Jia’s party with his friend.”

Jihyun’s eyes turned into shining. “Oh jinjjayo????”

“I’m serious!! You better call Baro to come too.. We will wait you and Jia at the Cafe.. see ya, girls!”

Jihyun couldn’t believe with Yoora’s words. But yeah L would come and see Jihyun tonight. Jihyun’s very glad, it’s unvain that she had dressed like this. She typed Baro’s number and started calling him..

“Baro...Can you please come to Jia’s party?”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Baro hang up his phone and sighed. If only he could tell everything to Jihyun. But he couldn’t do that, he didn’t have a heart to talk about it. He stood up from his bed and opened his wardrobe. He looked towards his suitcase and sighed again. Almost tearing up..

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jihyun was waiting at the corner cafe, the party will be started in few minutes. She didn’t look that guy enter the Cafe’s door. Or she indeed couldn’t see anything? That cafe was too big and so many people in it. It’s impossible to find that guy in this whole cafe. And soon, the party is starting. Everyone gets closer to the stage. Jia’s boyfriend and bestfriends were on the stage with her, including Jihyun. Everyone sang ‘happy bithday’ to Jia, then she cutted the cake and give it to her boyfriend. And she cutted the big one for Jihyun, Yoora, Chaekyung, and Soyoung.

“Thankyou for everyone who has attended my party! Thankyou for all the wishes, and now I really want to thank my sister. Im Yoona unnie, thankyou very much. I know you already in here and please come to the stage!!!!” said Jia, teared up. Everyone’s clapping their hand. Then Yoona came to the stage.

“I’m sorry because I was late...”

“It’s okay unnie, you’re really the precious one to me. Thankyou for helping me and lend your cafe for my party, I really love you!!!” said Jia then she hugged Yoona. “Now everybody, this is the Party!!!!!” everyone shouted and would have their own fun.

Jia, Yoona, her bestfriends and boyfriend went off the stage and took a seat. Jihyun was still looking around her to find Baro and L. But she couldn’t find them. She decided to calm down and ask Yoora.

“Ya! You said that he would come? Now where is he?” asked Jihyun.

“omona Jihyun, mianhae I don’t know anything about this. But I’m not lying that he really said to me that he would come.” Answered Yoora.

Jihyun sighed and her ears was listening to Jia’s conversation with Yoona. She didn’t give a damn but......

“So, unnie where is your lovely boyfriend?” asked Jia.

Yoona looked around her, “he met his bestfriend at the door and told me to went first.”

“wow anyway what’s his name?”

“haaa it’s a secret, the most important is he’s attending the same school with you guys. Oh! It’s him!!! Hon!!! Honeeey~~~” Yoona shouted to his boy and that boy came with his friend.

“YA! You guys!!!!!” the familiar voice sounded very loud in Jihyun’s ear, she looked up and saw L was in front of her. Smiling and it’s finally.

“This is my boyfriend! His name is Kim Myungsoo, I’m sure you guys already know about this!” that sentence made Jihyun became deaf. Really deaf, she couldn’t hear anything again. She looked at L, and that guy was still smiling. She knows that her bestfriend were looking at her right now. She felt awkward and then almost dropped the glass. Everyone in that table was staring at her. Then the voices were coming again to her ear.

“It’s been one week and I hope it’s longer...” said Yoona. It’s been one week. That words kept playing on Jihyun’s head. “I really love L and I hope he would love me too.” Added Yoona. L stared at her smiling.

“Of course I will...” Jihyun looked towards L, her heart breaks into a pieces. She desperately trying so hard to hold off her tears. And it succed.

“well, Jia I’m so sorry I have to go now. L and I will attend the fashion show event at City Hall. I promise I will take my time to meet you again after this, ok?” said Yoona stood up.

“It’s okay unnie...take care and you too L!” Jia smiled.

Those two said goodbye to the other and went out from the venue. And jihyun made a river on her cheeks. And she saw Baro besides her, was touching her arms. Accidentally Jihyun hugged Baro, because she was too sad and couldn’t stand it longer.

 

*sorry for the late updates!!!! Please enjoy it thankyou<3