Accidentally Help

Cherish that Person

Jihyun’s pov

He was walking over me, to me. Smiling brightly and waving. I even couldn’t breath properly and my view to him was a bit dark but when I blinked my eyes, he was just 50cm from me.

“Annyeong..” he waved his hand.

“Looks like we just bothered you two. Well, Jihyun see ya..” said Gongchan winked at me, Ljoe and Sungjong followed him.

L was looking at me. His stares could make me melt in 5minutes and I don’t want it to be happen, so I broke our silence moments. “what’s up?”

He smiled, “nothing, I just wanted to meet you today.”

“How did you know that I’m here?”

“I was looking for you earlier, and the only place that I hadn’t go was the Park. But to make sure that you’re here, I called you first.” He smiled again and it made me blushed, so he was looking for me and just wanted to meet me? Really?

“O...I got it...” I nodded.

We were silence again, I know that we both are not a talker. We just enjoyed our own mind. I really didn’t know what to do until the bell rang, we still silence and so awkward to each other.

“I will back to the class, see ya....” said L smiled and gone from my sight.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“so how was your park date?” asked Baro when Jihyun and him were walking to home.

“what? How did you know that?”

“I’m his friend and he will always tells everything to me.”

Jihyun sighed, “I guess, he didn’t enjoy it. I’m a boring person and I’m so shy in front of people who I didn’t know well.”

“so, you guys were just....silence?” Baro asked with high note, Jihyun nodded. “Aishhh, you guys....Babo chorom!!! Like a stupid! Why you no started the conversation?”

“I was really shy, I even couldn’t breath properly and I didn’t believe it that he was only 50cm from me.” Jihyun pouted.

“Oh jihyun.....hmm btw did he call you last night?”

Jihyun’s eyes opened wide, “eeeeee you know this too? Aigoo...”

“Oh...hmm...yeah...he knew your number from me” said Baro laughed. Jihyun slapped his arms and they laughed together.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

He ran without look around him, he was very hurry because he late for second lesson today. While running he also holding so many worksheet in his hand, and not infrequentlyone or two sheets almost regardlessof his hand. And because he didn’t look around, he bumped something. He felt the pain, but he’s too busy to angry with something that has bumped into him. And he passed that thing, and ran away. Finally he arrived at Room 2-5A Math. Unfortunately, the teacher already in the classroom and he resignationly came into the class.

“Goo...Goodmorning.......” he greeted the class, nervously. The students in that class were looking at him patiently. He’s too brave to come in.

“Goodmorning, Mr.Lee. Look how late you are this time...” said the teacher.

“I.....I’m sorry. I was late from the first lesson..”

“I don’t want to listen your stupid reason, Mr.Lee. Now give me your worksheet. Have you finished it?”

He nodded, still so nervous. “De....” he started to find his Math Worksheet in his hand. Then he opened his bag, that worksheet was not there.

“Oww....did you lost something, Mr.Lee?” asked the teacher, sarcastic.

“I swear, I did it lastnight. I even didn’t sleep just because of that worksheet, Mam.” He shouted, he gulped his saliva and took a breath.

The teacher held her chin, “oh really, Mr.Lee? how could I believe you when you always betrayed me? Get out of the room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the teacher shouted more loud. He couldn’t do anything beside cursing the teacher at the back. He went out from the class. And he met the girl, he’s sure he had seen that girl yet he forgot. But what did she do in here? She never been seen in senior area. Is she a hoobae?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Aishhhh if only I was a careless person, then I don’t need to give this back to that jerk! He bumped into me, made me fell down to the floor, and after I shouted he didn’t look back. He continued his way and ran away. What a bad person!!!!” Jihyun was cursing someone, “and now I have to go to sunbae’s area, I hate that area and why the hell is this school has kind of area like that? I have no idea that I should go to this room. Even I don’t really know the teacher. Whatever, after give this to that class and I will run away before get caught.” Said Jihyun angrily.

Soon, she arrived at Math Class. She reads some pray randomly and enter the room...

“Goodmor.........ning....” she looked around her, those people are her sunbaes. And she lost her confidence. She gulped her saliva and smiled to the teacher.

“can I help you, Miss? And oh! I’m not one of administrasion team, you got lost. Please get out of my room....” said the teacher with an evil smile.

Jihyun smiled, “No, Mam. I want to give this back to the class. I.....I found it and I think I should give it back to the owner.” Said Jihyun lied.

The teacher took some sheet from Jihyun’s hand, “you helped someone or he told you to do this?”

“what? No, I even didn’t know who’s the owner. It was attached on my face and the owner maybe already gone. Fortunately, the classroom was written on it.”

“Okay then, you are honest enough. Thankyou.”

“de...” Jihyun bowed and went out the class. Ran away from sunbae’s area..

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“evethough I don’t know this was your work or no, but I’m glad that you already did your paper. Sorry because I didn’t believe you before..” said the teacher.

He smiled brightly, “thankyou, Mam.” He went out from teacher’s room and decided something. That girl has helped him and he should thank her. But where is she right now? He have no idea, but suddenly he remembered the place and the moment with that girl. And he smiled again, decided to go to the Park!

 

*HI n_n sorry for the late update, I'll try to always continue. Please keep reading, thankyou<3