I'm not in love

Cherish that Person

Jihyun lays her body on the bed and sighs. She feels so lonely, nobody cares and knows her feelings. Actually she could tell it to Yoora, but she thinks that Yoora would be sick if she keeps telling about her old story. Jihyun goes to the bathroom, she needs something fresh. So she decided to go to shower. After  shower,  she looks towards her phone. 3 missed calls from unknown number. She doens’t thinks that it’s important, so she just left her phone at the table and then she goes to her wardrobe. The phone is ringing again, she immidately grabs it.

“Yoboseyo....?”

“Excuse me, is this So Jihyun?” asked that people at there.

“De, it’s me. Who’s this?”

The person laughs, “It’s me, Lee Chanhee.”

Jihyun opens her eyes wide, “mwo? Chanhee? I mean sunbae?”

“Yes, it’s me. Are you shock?”

“a little........ya! how could you get my number?”

“From Jia. Don’t you know Jia’s boyfriend is my bestfriend..?”

Jihyun raised her eyebrows, “oh..you mean Cap? I don’t know that he’s close to you.”

“well, it’s none of your business either.”

Jihyun glanced in disgust, “so what do you wanna talk about, sunbae?”

“Just wanted to make sure that this is your phone number. Okay just it, annyeong!” Chunji hang up the call.

“Eww this guy!” Jihyun puts her phone to the table and back to her wardrobe.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It’s a sunny day, the breeze is really good. Jihyun is heading to Jia’s Cafe. She really needs to gather with her bestfriend since it’s weekend. And the girls has promised to meet up at Jia’s cafe. Soon, she reached the cafe. She enters the door and saw Jia and Yoora are sitting at the big couch.

“Hi girls!!!!” greeted Jihyun.

“Jihyunnie, come come!!!!” said Jia. “what do you wanna order?”

“chocolate ice, as usual...” Jihyun smiled. Jia nodded and goes to the kitchen. Jihyun looks towards Yoora. “Ya!!! You seemed so fun with your phone...”

Yoora smiled, “I just downloaded some new games hahaha. Ya! Jihyunnie, according to what Jia said, there’s someone who asked for your number...”

“I know....”

“who’s he?”

“Didn’t Jia tell you? He’s our sunbae..”

“I forgot to tell her about that! Hahaha oh yes, and he’s one of Cap’s friends.” Said Jia suddenly coming from Jihyun’s back. “And they’ll come here at 2pm.”

Jihyun looked towards her watch, “They’ll come at the same time with the girls..Now it’s 1.50!”

“and chunji will come too..” added Jia.

“what? Omona....” Jihyun shook her head. She doesn’t wants to meet that boy, but there’s a little feeling. The feeling that she couldn’t understand.

“so his name is Chunji...? wow hahahaha.” Yoora laughed.

The door was opened by some boys. “Hi, honey...” Cap and his friends came to the Cafe.

Jia comes to Cap and hugs him. The other looks so jealous with their chemistry and sweetness. “where is Chunji?” asked Jia.

“why did you ask him, babe?” Cap pouted.

“Uhhh my baby, I want him to meet my friend in front of my eyes. Not only ask for the phone number.” Jia winked at Jihyun. Jihyun blushed.

“He said he couldn’t come..” said Cap. Jihyun feels a little dissapointed. Omg what’s wrong with me? Thought Jihyun. She hopes that she could meet Chunji? Ohmy...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jihyun’s pov

 

Everybody is busy right now. Since the girls came, the boys tried to approach the girls. There’re only two boys, me and Yoora who is busy with our own activities. I’m chatting with Baro and adding my friends me2day. Yoora is still busy with her new games, and those two boys? Oh nevermind. Suddenly the door opened by a boy. My eyes immidately focused on him, Lee Chunji.

“Hi!!! Sorry for being late!!! Hehehe.” Said Chunji. Seems he still didn’t realize my existence, so I continued to chatting with Baro. “Been waiting?” Chunji is standing next to me. And then he took a seat besides me. I felt a bit nervous. I didn’t reply him and keep my eyes on the laptop. “why are you so busy...I came here, just wanted to see you.” Now I felt like my my heart wants to pop out from my body. Why am I like this.

“Oh, thankyou.” I smiled awkwardly. He smiled too, and it was really cute.

“You are so clumsy.” Said chunji, still smiling. I bowed my head and he followed the direction of my head, looked at me from below. “But I don’t mind..”. I couldn’t help but gulped my saliva. His stare was really really deadly. I gave up.

“Why.....why are you looking at me like that?” I asked him.

“Because....because I always did it to all my girl-friends. My mom said that my stares was one of my weapon to conquer girl’s heart.” Answered Chunji. Oh he’s damn right. I nodded and kept my eyes on chatting with Baro again. Baro was ‘buzz’-ed me for 10 times. Maybe because I was too late to reply his message. Chunji went away from my side and he goes looking around the cafe. I tried so hard not to look at him, but it’s failed. And he always caught my eyes, when I was looking at him. That eyes....Oh my God, seriously So Jihyun what’s wrong with you? Don’t you still have a promise? Don’t you still have a huge feeling for L? And then, why are you keep looking at that boy? The boy that you knew a few days ago. No, I’m not in love. But......my heart couldn’t lie.