This is not a dream anymore!

Cherish that Person

“Did you regret it?” asked Baro when he was with L in the cafetaria.

L sighed, “Hmm... I don’t know, I can’t hurt my friend.” Then he sipped his tea.

“It’s your fault though, but I don’t think she’s mad with you. She’s maybe trying to forget you, but I really don’t know about it because she never tell anything again.”

“I know, that’s why..... Do you have her phone number?”

“Mmm? Aigooo, what you gonna do?” Baro winked.

“Just want to say hi or keep in touch, might be I could get something different from her.” L smiled and Baro laughed then Baro opened his phone and gave the number to L.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jihyun was studying in her room, looking at the book, but she found nothing to discuss. She kept remembering those words. But she only could smile. Suddenly she thinks that she has to tell about this to her bestfriend. It’s unfair when they told everything to Jihyun, but Jihyun only hides it. She grabbed her phone, was about to search sungjong’s number. But then unknown number was calling her and she picked it.

“Yoboseyo?” said Jihyun curiously.

“Yo...Yoboseyo...May I talk wih So Jihyun.” A voice from out there.

“De, this is So Jihyun. Who’s this?”

“This is, Kim Myungsoo aka L.”

Jihyun opened her eyes wide, “what?”

L was laughing, “this is me, hello.”

“.. Hi.. Ww.. where did you get my phone number? Oh I meant what’s up?” Jihyun bites her lips.

“I just wanted to call you, may I?”

“O...Of course..” Jihyun was still nervous, she had never been expected this thing, but...

“What are you doing now?” L’s voice made Jihyun almost melted.

“I’m studying.....and you?”

“I’m playing my guitar, well I’m sorry to bothered you. You want me to disconnect this call?”

“What? No.. Don’t do that..” Jihyun shouted, “Oh sorry I meant, I don’t mid you’re calling me and we can enjoily continue it.”

“Oh I’m glad to heard that.” Said L. Jihyun was smiling brightly, she really wanted to jump right now. But she only could screaming in her heart. It’s unimportant to know where he got the number, the most important is he’s calling Jihyun right now. “Hello...Jihyun?” called L again.

“Oh..yea..” Jihyun smiled.

“you still there?”

“Yep. Waeyo?”

“I thought you were sleeping because we silence for a moment.”

“sorry, L. I don’t know what to ask..” because I’m too happy. Really really happy. Jihyun thought.

“it’s already night, you should sleep.”

“oh really, well......”

“I’ll call you tomorrow. Bye, sweet dream..”

“you too.” Then Jihyun hang up the call. She remembered the last words from L, I’ll call you tomorrow. Oh my God, she’s really happy to heard that. And also, sweet dream. Jihyun was really really glad and wanted to jump. The she’s jumping in her bed happily. She grabbed her phone and saved L’s number, then she kissed her phone so many times and danced like a crazy again.

“Oh..L said, I should sleep. Okay then..” she smiled while pulling her blanket over her body, then asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“aww why are you smiling like a crazy today?” asked sungjong when Jihyun and him were sitting on the couch at the Park.

Jihyun laughed, “jinjja? I just feel something different today.”

“what is that? Can you tell me?” said sungjong with his puppy eyes.

“ya! Don’t make an aegyo like that.. i’ll tell you but promised me you won’t ever tell anyone.”

Sungjong put his hand to his chest, “I promise with all my heart!”

“Good!”

“so what’s the story? Is it about a boy?”

“ you always read my mind!!”

“so, my guess is right? Wohooo! Who’s that boy?”

Jihyun bites her lips, “He’s Kim Myungsoo or L.”

“what?!?!?” sungjong opened his eyes wide while his jaw dropped.

“Look, I know, I’m not good at boy and I don’t know why I choose him.”

“No..No..It’s not like that. It just....I had never been expected that you can fallen in love with one of the best guys in school. And as I know this is the first time..”

Jihyun sighed, “yeah..I don’t think he would like me too.”

“hey don’t be like that... hmm bytheway, what had he done with you? I meant, did you guys know each other or...”

“yep,” Jihyun cutted sungjong, “he was my elementary school’s friend. First he told Baro that he didn’t want to have a girlfriend that attending the same school with him, I was sad.. after a week, I tried to forget him, but he called me last night. It was unexpected.” Jihyun’s smiling.

“he called you? Omg...” sungjong close his mouth with his hand.

“hmm. Why?”

“Listen to me, even I’m a bit girlish, but I know what that boy doing. He will only give an empty hope to you! Trust me!”

Jihyun smiled, “impossible! L is not the type like that. He’s so kind and nice..”

“and because he’s nice, you would think that he likes you, but actually no at all.” Sungjong sighed.

Jihyun’s smile dissapeared and suddenly Gongchan and Ljoe came.

“Oh you guys are here! We’ve been looking for you.” Said Ljoe while taking a seat beside sungjong.

“hello....what’s wrong? Why are you guys silence?” asked Gongchan sipped his chocolate ice.

Sungjong sighed and opened his mouth, “Jihyun....she’s falling in love.”

“weeeeee???? Aigoo jinjja?” asked Ljoe and Gongchan choked.

“shut up, jerks. Sungjong you’ve promised me! Why you told this to them?” jihyun’s angry and stood up.

Sungjong felt guility and when Jihyun was about to leave, Gongchan pulled her hand, “there’s nothing wrong with fall with love....” their eyes met and Jihyun back to the couch. Still angry.

“Now, take a breath and tell us what’s going on...” said Gongchan. Only Gongchan who can understand Jihyun among the three idiots.

Jihyun took a breath and started to tell the story,“Okay, I’m falling in love. With a guy, of course because I’m straight.”

“who’s the guy?” asked Ljoe.

“L, you know the guitarist of school’s band. And also, one of charming boys in our school.” Sungjong answered briefly.

Gongchan sighed, “oh shut up, sungjong. Let Jihyun to tell her own story...”

Jihyun looked at Sungjong, “yeah, he’s right! And because of L didn’t like a girl who attending the same school with him, I was about to forget him. I almost succesed, but last night he called me. Don’t ask me, where he got my number, I’m just too happy.” Jihyun sighed, “I thought, Sungjong could keep my story, but he wanted me to listened to him that L would only give an empty hope! I’m angry ofcourse, because I know L is not like that!”

Gongchan and Ljoe looked at sungjong, “what? Did i wrong?” asked sungjong.

“Beside you don’t know anything, you just made Jihyun felt down.” Said Gongchan.

“No..I’m not. I told her like that because I know what is that boy doing and he would make Jihyun hurts.”

“But we haven’t know yet, let Jihyun tries...” said Ljoe slapped sungjong’s arms, “we should support her, we don’t want Jihyun to be forvere alone right? Now this is the right time...”

Sungjong nodded and then he came to the couch, “Ya!!” Jihyun looked at him, still angry and annoyed. “I’m sorry.... I will support you, but if he hurted you, just tell me and I will make him regret and be shame that he’s a boy. You know what I mean...” sungjong winked.

Jihyun smiled, “okay! But....don’t tell this to anyone again!!!”

“I got it! Kekekeke”

Suddenly Jihyun’s phone rang, she looked at the screen...THE CALL FROM L!

“yoboseyo.....oh de, I’m in the school’s Park. What?!?!?” Jihyun still holding her phone in her ear and looked at her back, L was walking over the Park, smiling and waving at Jihyun....aigoo, this is not a dream anymore.

 

 

*hi hi hi I'm back!!! Hohoho was so busy with the school things and also so many cute hoobaes lolol eh btw guys, have you watched infinite's new teaser? It's damn awesome, I'm in love with the song kkkk well this was my new chap, please enjoy, comment, and subcribes. Thankyou so much<3