Move On!

Cherish that Person

“Annyeong.” L smiled to Jihyun and gave her the chocolate ice. Jihyun grabbed it awkwardly and smiled.

“what are you doing in here?” asked Jihyun boldly, then she sipped her chocolate.

“I just drove Baro here, you.....also went here to see him right?”

Jihyun nodded, “ne. Ah anyway, gomawo for the chocolate ice.”

“It’s okay. I saw you earlier and you canceled your order..I was behind you.”

“jinjja? Oh, that was embarrasing. I didn’t have money, you must know it haha”

“yeah I know hahaha. Hmmm, who will pick you up?” asked L suddenly.

“there’s so many taxi....and.....” before Jihyun could finish her words, L’s phone rang and he picked it.

“Yoboseyo.....Oh de, sorry baby, I forgot it. Yeah, wait for me. Miss you too..” L hung up the call and smiled to Jihyun. “I think, I have to go now.”

Jihyun’s face turned sad, she knew that it was Yoona.  And now L wanted to leave, it definitely because of Yoona. Jihyun got jealous. “Oh. Okay..”

“see you again, bye.” L waved and left Jihyun alone with chocolate ice. Jihyun sighed and she decided to go to Yoora’s home after this.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jihyun’s pov

 

I decided to go to Yoora’s home with taxi and I already texted her that I would borrow her money to pay the taxi. After 30minutes, I reached Yoora’s home and told the taxi to wait.

“ah you already here!” Yoora has been waiting in front of her house gate. She went to the taxi and paid it.

“jeongmal kamsahamnida, Yoora-ah.”

“it’s okay, jihyunnie. Come in..”

We entered her room and I laid my body on her bed. “sorry, I’m so tired today.”

“hahaha I know, so how was it?”

“about L? Oh forget it...” I wrinkled my forehead. “we just wanted to make a good conversation until.....”

“until?”

“until Yoona unnie called him and the he left me, perfect.” I sighed.

Yoora laughed, “omg you got jealous, huh?”

“what? No. Ok forget it..”

“Ah...really?”

“I said forget it, Yoora.”

Yoora laughed again, “Jihyunnie, you have to move on! L already taken by someone else, and you also do not want to bother him, don’t you?”

“Yeah, of course. I just wanna him to be happy, eventhough I’m the one who will be hurt. But it’s really okay.”  I smiled.

Yoora looked at me and held her chin, “I think you have to fall in love again..”

“what? No, it’s not a good idea.”

“why not?”

“is that impingement of love? Poor that person if he had to be my victims ofimpingement hahaha.”

“andwae,  it should not be like that. I swear you will be fall in love, just wait.” She winked then laughed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

He played basket ball with his friends. He enjoyed the summer breeze and catched the ball. But suddenly he couldn’t focus because he saw a girl with three boys on her side were walking around the court. And he smiled brightly, he decided to come to the girl.

He stopped the girl and smiled to her..

“Hi.” Greeted him, but the girl gave him a confused stares.

“Oh? Hi...” said the girl awkwardly.

“What are you doing in here?”

“what kind of questions is that? Hello this is our school too...” said a boy behind her.

“Sungjong-ah....” said the girl glanced at that boy.

“Oh come one, this is sunbae’s area. We have to go..” another boy opened his mouth.

“YA LEE CHUNJI!!! Do you still play this game? Come on....!!!” shouted his friends. He smiled to the girl and waved, then he went to his friends.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Jihyunnie, who’s that boy? I have never seen a boy stopped you like that, and smiled to you.” Asked sungjong.

Jihyun smiled, “He’s Lee Chanhee. Our sunbae.”

“How could you know him? And how could we didn’t know this?” now Ljoe asked while fixing his hair.

“I met him accidentally. Oh guys it just unimportant, let’s get some ice cream!!!”

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chunji’s pov

I and my friends went to Cap’s girlfriend place. A cafe at Myeongdong.  I was still thinking of Jihyun. How could she became so cute like that?  But who are those wierd guys?

“Hi guys!!!!” greeted Jia, Cap’s girlfriend. “Did you guys order already?”

“We did!” Answered Cap. Cap came over Jia and kissed her sweetly and in front of us. It was shocked, I’ve never seen Cap kissed a girl in a public. But nevermind, it just so sweet and I hope I can kiss a girl like that too.

“Ya, chunji!!! Long time no see...” said Jia.

“Ah I’m busy with school hehe you know we are in senior year now..”

Jia nodded, “so who’s the one support you?”

“my mom ofcourse hahaha.”

“babo, I meant....your girlfriend..”

I shook my head, “I don’t have a girlfriend...”

“Ckk..bull. A boy like you didn’t have a girlfriend? Aww don’t lie!”

“Ya, I’m serious....” I laughed. I sipped my coffee and went to look around the coffee. According to what Cap said, Jia’s family own this cafe. She and her cousin designed all of this. I looked at the mini bar, there’s a photo of her big family and her friends. I took that frame and saw Jihyun on it. Jihyun was smiling with ponytail and peace pose. She’s so cute.. So, Jihyun is Jia’s bestfriends?

“Jia-ah, these girls are your friends?” asked me.

“Ah..aha, they are. Wae? Are they so cute?” Jia joked.

I laughed, “yeah and I know one of them..” Jia came to me and looked at the picture too.

“Wow, who?”

“This girl....” I pointed at Jihyun.

Jia opened her eyes wide, “So Jihyun?” asked her and I nodded. “how could you know her? Sorry, but she’s not really popular and she’s a bit shy actually.”

“we met accidentally...Hmmm ya, don’t you have her phone number?” I smiled to Jia and she winked at me.

“Oh....I see......” she nodded and then gave the number to me. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but I think , Jihyun has succesfully caught my attention.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jihyun and her friends were sitting at the ice cream shop. Eating ice cream like usual with the three idiots. She’s much better now, eventhough Baro had left her and she got hurt by L, but she still could laugh with her friends. However she’s still loving L and she tries to hide it.

“I am imagining Jihyun with a boy now...” said sungjong.

Jihyun slapped sungjong’s arm, “how could you.....”

“Eh...I’m not ready to lose you...” Gongchan pouted.

“Omo, what’s wrong guys? I don’t even have a boy who’s close to me, besides the three of you.” Jihyun smiled and ate her ice cream.

Ljoe sighed, “but if you had a boyfriend, you would forget us. You don’t want to gather and walk around with us anymore...right?”

“Aigoo, it wouldn’t be like that. You guys have to trust me, I won’t forget you even if I had a boyfriend..”

“promise?”

“I’m promise with all my heart, my idiots..”

“YAAAA!!!!” the three of them pinched Jihyun’s cheeks and put some icecream on it. They laughed together.