Chapter 1 ( I got that dream again)

Cherish that Person

She woke up from her sleep. This is the 3rd time she dreamt  about it again. And she couldn’t help it. Does she have fallen for it? No. They are just friend. They knew each other since in elemantary school. It’s impossible for both of them to have a feeling for each other. Kang Jihyun sighed, she grabbed her towel and went to bathroom. Today is the first day of school after summer holiday.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“GOODMORNING EVERYBODY!!!” greeted Hwang Yoora who just came.

“HI!!!” said Jihyun smiled at her.

“Jihyunnie...where have you been? I called you but no answer. You didn’t get signal at there?”

“oh, I’m sorry.. I forgot to call you. I was using local number at there. How about your vacation to Indonesia?”

“That’s okay. Oh Indonesia is soooo lovely and hot!! I went to Bali, Bandung, and Jakarta. So many handmade stuffs. I bougth for you one. You can pick it up in my home.” Yoora smiled.

“Yippiee okay! Thankyou..” Jihyun smiled and then she went out from the class and met her bestfriend. Ca Sunwoo or everyone calls him with Baro.

~

Jihyun’s POV

Meeting with Baro this morning and we are sharing our vacation story.

“so, did you enjoy new york? If I know you would go to america, then I definitely go with you. I wanna meet Lil Wayne so bad, you know that!” said Baro sighed.

“hehehe so sorry, baro. My daddy didn’t allow me and my family to let people know where were we going. I don’t know why, so we just kept the secret until people ask us.” I smiled.

“Hmmm okay then.. where is souvenir for me? Hahaha”

“Hahaha I’ll give you tomorrow, okay?”

“yeah! Oh what do you wanna talk about?” asked Baro.

I was speechless. No. I won’t tell him about my dream. But Baro is his bestfriend too since we are in high school. But.....should I ask him? Oh..

“Ya! Why are you silence? Did you forget what was it?” asked Baro, interrupted my thoughs.

“eee..oh yeah.. I was remembering what was it..” I lied.

“forget it, don’t force yourself. But once you remember it, you have to call me! Okay? Oh i have something to tell you!” he slapped his forehead.

“uh...? what is that?”

“It’s about L..” what the hell is this. I choked so hard. “aishh, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing...I just...chocked..”

Baro was about to tell me something, then L is passing in front of us. And Baro called him. Oh , what is this. Let me go to my class.

“L!!!  Come here!!!” shouted Baro. And L is coming over us. Oh..My...God!!!

“Annyeong. What’s up?” said L. He’s sitting next to me. And his bag touched my hand. Omona!!!!

“Last time before we went to vacation, you said that you wanted to have a girlfriend, right?” asked Baro. What the is he doing!!! And i can feel my heartbeat beating so fast.

“Oh...about that...Well yeah..” L answered and smiled. My weak heart.

“This is the right time, bro. I have a firend, and I would like to show her to you.” Said Baro again. Omg Baro you’ve made my heart shattered into a pieces. Who’s that girl!!!

“Hmm..I will think about it. This time I wanna increase my scores and I have to focus. But, if you found the right girl and she’s close with my ideal, I don’t mind too. Hahahaha” L laughed. I think my cheeks is become purplish red. And then, he looked at me. “Annyeong, So Jihyun. Long time no see?” is he greeting me or what?

“Annyeong, Myungsoo. Ah really?” I smiled.

“Well, I rarely see you around school.” Did he watch me?

“Oh? I was in class, I don’t really like to show my self and walk around.”

“hahaha you’re so weird, but that’s an example of a good girl.” He said and succesfully made me blushing. “I have to go now. See you later guys.”

“Yeah, I’ll text you later okay?” asked Baro.

“Asshhh. Don’t too loud! I don’t want any girls hear about two of us hahaha byebye!” he smiled and gone from my sight.

I was playing with my straw and drinks. Baro suddenly looked at me seriously. Uhh what’s wrong with this boy?

“Ya! What’s wrong? Don’t look at me like that.”

“eee don’t you wanna know who is that girl?” asked baro.

“That girl? What girl?” I still didn’t get it what he means.

“Babo!! The girl that I wanna show to L.”

I rolled my eyes and sighed, “that’s none of my business, baro.”

“No. It’s your business too. The girl is you...” said Baro with no doubt. I chocked so hard again and again. “are you okay?”

I can’t believe it...  The girl that Baro was talking about was.....me? Is it right? Oh...my...god!!