053

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anna

I open my eyes. I'm in my room,awake. So,it was all just a dream? Or was it a vision? I think it was a vision. Maybe my parents heard me and they showed me what happened in my dreams. Now,I know what to do. I have to eliminate Mei. In order for this planet to be peace,I have to get rid the source of it's unhappiness.

But,I still don't know where to find her. Maybe I can ask them where their home is or Mei's home? Yeah,I should just ask them and quickly make my move. I clean myself and wear an appropriate outfit. I walk downstairs. It's quiet. It is never quiet here.

Something's wrong. I can feel it. As soon as I reached the stairs,I saw something written on the floor. It's written in blood? I can't tell.

If you want to see them,I'll be at their other halves'.

-Mei

She took them. Without a second thought,I run outside the house,into the woods. Although I am not sure of the way to M-Kingdom,but I follow my instincts. I need to save them,I need to help everyone in this kingdom. I need to do whatever it takes to make sure they'll live happily even if it means that I have to die.

~*~

The sun is at the verge of setting. It's evening. After a long run in the forest,I finally reach M-Kingdom. I didn't stop,in fact,I kept running. I finally reach their mansion. The Wolves'. Although I was panting,but I didn't care. They are more important.

I took a deep breath before walking in the mansion. I push the front door open revealing what's inside. As soon as I got in,the front door slammed closed. The house is still the same,but dark. It's really dark and it gives out a scary aura. Worried swept through me.

I am not worried about myself,but about them. I don't know what she'll do. I follow my instincts and walk upstairs. I keep on walking until I stop in front of a room. I remember this room. My necklace glows a bright light. Yes,it's this room. The room that was locked.

I walk past the locked room and my necklace glows a weird light. Why does it keeps glowing? I touched the doorknob again,but this time I see something else.

 

It's a wolf and a vampire again. I can't see their faces. Last time they were fighting,the wolf is trying to kill the vampire.But,it's different this time. They're nice to each other. The wolf shape shift into a human form and both of them hug each other. Like brothers.

It is this room,but it's not locked anymore. I walk inside the room and to my surprise this room is bigger than the others. This room looks like a bedroom. I continue walking,passing the bed. I turn to my right,and I saw them. The boys,they're unconscious and covered with blood.

What did she do to them? I took their wrist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter