012

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anna

So,apparently tonight's the night. They made some last minute changes. At first,it's suppose to be a ball,but now,it turned to a masquerade party. The maids gave me the dress and the mask. I was actually suprised,it is really beautiful.

 

It has the colour blue and red. My favourite colour. I wear the gown with the maids help. They did my hair and everything. I look really different. I twist and turn take a look at my gown. I keep admiring the gown.

The maids already left so,it's not awkward for me to check out my gown. There was a sudden knock on my door. I assume it's one of the guys,so I call them in. The door open revealing Luhan in a some kind of masquerade costume.

He looks like a prince. Well,at least he didn't put the mask on,or not I won't even recognize him.

"You look beautiful"

"Thank you" I do curtsey

"Are all the guests here?" I ask him as I made my way to the mirror to put on the mask

"Well,mostly. Yes"

I was about to put on my mask when I felt a pair of hands taking my mask from me. Luhan took the mask from me and stands behind me. He put the mask on my face and tie it for me. I don't actually feel awkward,but nervous?

"There. Perfect" he smiles. I can feel heat rushing to my cheeks

"Well,it's time,your highness" he bows

"Don't do that" I  pull his hand,so that he'll stand up

"Fine,I won't" he let out his arm and I gladly took it

~*~

I walk out of the room with Luhan and my heart is beating wildly. I'm really nervous. I mean I've never been to a party before. It's always 'don't invite the weird kid' 'no weirdos allowed'

This is my first time and it's a formal party,who wouldn't be nervous? I can hear musics being played,people talking. I getting nearer to the ball. I can feel Luhan's hand on mine. I turn to him and he gave me a reassuring smile.

"It's going to be okay. Just stay by our side" he smiles and both of us stop before walking down the stairs.

I feel like I'm getting married and Luh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter