010

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anna

I sneakily went to the forest to find out if I was really dreaming last night. The forest is actually empty,there's nothing. Just trees,bushes,that's all. So,I guess I was really dreaming last night. But,I did heard their conversation last night.

Or was it also a dream? They mention something about vampires can walk in sunlight? I don't think so,sunlight kills vampires. Sunlight is never a vampire's friend. I make my way back to the mansion without anyone realize that I was gone for a while.

The questions are still bothering me though. I mean it doesn't make sense. Why here? Why am I here? It doesn't make any sense. I mean can't I end up somewhere else in Earth? Why this planet? Is someone trying to show me something?

Like I always said to myself,I can't feel too comfortable. Who knows? Maybe these guys are just acting nice towards me and one day they'll kill me? Well,it's hard for me to trust six guys that I just met. I don't even know who they really are.

Their past,I don't know them. Maybe one day they'll say that I can't stay here and if they do. I will make my leave without a single force. Who knows? Maybe I'll end up back to Earth?

I walk back into the mansion and it's a good thing they didn't notice that I left or not they'll ask me tons of question like before. Why do I keep feeling like electricity flows in my body whenever I made physical contacts with them?

Isn't that how people always feel when they touch someone that's meant for them? But,it couldn't be all six of them,right? That is just absurd. Nonsense.

I walk past the locked room and my necklace glows a weird light. Why does it keeps glowing? I touched the doorknob again,but this time I see something else.

It's a wolf and a vampire again. I can't see their faces. Last time they were fighting,the wolf is trying to kill the vampire.But,it's different this time. They're nice to each other. The wolf shapeshift into a human form and both of them hug each other. Like brothers

I open my eyes and snapped back to reality because of Kris's voice

"What are you doing?" he asks,eyeing me

"Huh? Nothing. I was just wondering what room is this" I reply although I'm nervous he might get angry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter