060

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anna

Morning came,I got ready and wore my dress. I took the tiara that the boys gave me and put it on my head.To be honest,there are a lot of tiaras in this palace,but I choose to wear the one they gave me. The dress is beige coloured. It looks fine with the tiara.

Although it wasn't me who picked the dress,but I'm fine with it. I am curious to be honest. Xi didn't say anything about the tiara. Usually he'll be bossy and tells me what to wear,but he doesn't say a word about the tiara and that makes me curious,but I'll let it slip.

Xi hopped in my room and told me it's time to go. I look at my reflection in the mirror one last time before following him behind. We both reached the main door of the palace. Two guards stands at each of the door. Ever since I became the Queen,I rarely go outside.

I am a bit nervous,because one. I am a Queen. I have to look proper,perfect in their eyes. Second,I'm not use to be the type of person that grabs everyone attention. On Earth,no one cares about me,I got attention when people bullied me. That's why I'm nervous.

The guards open the door and a lot of peoples gather at the side of the carpet. I flash a nervous smile and follow after Xi. I can hear their compliments. I smile at each compliment they gave. Maybe this is why students at school want to be popular,but they're mean.

I got in the carriage.I finally calm down. It's not really fun getting all the attention. It could be your enemy sometimes. I mean it's a stressful thing,because I'm a Queen. I have to be perfect. No one is perfect in this world. No one. Yeah,I am not perfect either.

The ride was silent just like my first ride to this kingdom. It's silent because I kept thinking about when I arrive there. Have they change? Maybe they're already married. I frown,although I tried to control,but I just can't. If they're already married,it means I have to move on.

I may look like I've move on,but to be honest I haven't. I still can't forget the memories I've created with the boys. It's just too hard to do so. I was too busy thinking about them I didn't realise that we've arrived. I look outside and saw their mansion. Nothing change.

~*~

EXO

They were so excited. Like a little child,if it's p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter