038

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anna

After what Kai told me. I couldn't hide my feelings. I'm just too happy,I've never felt this happy before. I mean who wouldn't be? After what happened to me,I deserve to be happy. I'll tell you. On my 18th birthday,I was brought here out of a sudden.

When I arrived here,I wasn't well welcomed. I was trapped in a fire,but it didn't hurt me and that is abnormal. Usually,on Earth if you are surrounded in a fire,the fire would slowly spread towards you and the next thing you know your body is burning and you die.

But not that one,and I don't want to think about it.Third, or is it forth? I don't know,anyway the next thing is that I was saved by werewolves, and I thought I can live there happily,but I was wrong. So,I ran away and was captured by the vampires and then one of them wanted to prove me that I'm not human and suddenly kissed me.

Oh,wait! I forget one part,I lost my first kiss to a vampire because I want to save my little friend who is nowhere to be seen. And right now,the vampire that kissed me apologised and told me that he was wrong. I am human! So,isn't that enough for me to feel happy?

But there's something bothering me though,I ran away from the wolves,and they are on the parallel side of this place. What if one day I accidentally bump into them? How would I act? Pretend that I don't know them? What if they suddenly drag me back to the mansion and would never let me leave?

They wouldn't right? Although I've been only living with them for a month I guess,I know that they're not cruel. But I shouldn't judge them to early right? I don't really know their background but they know mine. Why in the first place I told them my background?

Oh yeah,something inside me trust them. I feel like I can trust them. Like they're the only one I can trust. I don't know about how they feel about me,but I feel I can trust them.

I stop walking when I realise I almost step into the lake. That was close,or not I'll fall in and I'll be drench by the water. I take a seat by the lake. I don't know what to do,I just stare at my reflection. Slowly,I lift my head and look towards the woods. It reminds me so mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter