055

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anna

The dagger was in someone's body. It's in Mei's. I turned around and throw the dagger. It hit Mei. The dagger was stabbed in Mei's abdomen. I want for her to live,to move on. I don't want to do this,but I have to. I have to kill her in order for everyone to be happy.

Mei's eyes rounded. She gripped the end of the dagger. She tried to pull it but it only makes her in more pain. She looks at me and the boys. Her eyes went back to me. She smiles. For the first time,her smile isn't an evil one. She falls to the ground. I wanted to run to her,but a hand stops me.

I turn my head and I see Kai holding my wrist. I gave him a reassuring look and he finally let go of my wrist. I quickly went over to Mei's side. Although she's the bad one,but that smile makes me think the opposite. Blood isn't coming out from her stomach,but she's in pain.

"Once it's inside a person's body,there will be no possible that person can be save"

Those words lingers in my mind. She can't be save. She's dying slowly. Am I doing the right thing? Although she killed the King and Queen and cursed the guys,but I felt sorry for her. She was never raised properly just like me. She's like my evil twin.

We both understand each others' feelings. We both went through the same thing. The only thing that makes us different is that she seeks for revenge,but I don't. She can move on,but she chose not to. Where else I,chose to move on and forget about the bad things.

"Mei" I call. She turns her head weakly. She flash another smile. It's a sincere one.

"Anna...."

"We both.....went through...the.....the same thing,but....you're strong and I'm......not" she weakly says

"Mei,I'm so-"

"No,don't be.....I'm the sorry one.....you have to save the...people. I....started this...and....I want you....to stop it" she says. With those last words,she closes her eyes and breathe her last breath. It's over,everything is over. The people are finally safe.

I turn towards them,how do I bring them back together? They're already here together,but how do I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter