Now I Know

I Can't Love Anymore

The next few days were torture! It was very quiet, almost as if no one cared anymore. That was what i thought until i heard.

"HYUUUUUUUUUUUNG!~" it was Tao and Lay.

"What is it?" Lay asked, irritatedly.

"Cant we go out?" Tao asked as Lay shook his head firmly.

"No, we cant. We have chores and what not!" Lay crossed his arms. Tao really must want to go out.

"B-but!-" Tao was cut off.

"Why dont you ask Kris?" Lay snapped.

"Becaaaaaaaause!~ He'd say no." Tao pouted.

Lay groaned and walked away. This was like what happened with Xiumin and Tao. Tao sighed and sat infront of my cell. I stared at him and he looked back at me.

"Must be hard being the youngest." i whispered and he sighed again.

"Yes-  Wait, how do you know im the youngest?!" his eyes widened.

I shrugged,"Almost everyday, you'd be running around calling the others 'hyung'."

He nodded slowly and broke into a wide grin,"Finally! Someone who understands me!"

Tao was a great company and was fun to be around.

"Oh so you didnt get to choose your own course?" he asked and i nodded my head and he frowned,"Thats not fair..." Seriously though, are they kidnappers for real?! They are so understanding, funny and well cute.

Soon it was night time and it was Tao'd turn to watch over me. Since the two of us were about the same age, it was comfortable.

"So... Im basically a prisoner here?" i asked and he laughed.

"Well, yeah." i rolled my eyes at him and he quickly spoke up.

"But at least we're not making you do anything like chores or something." 

"Thats..."i paused to think,"True..."

"And hey, you stopped crying! You used to cry alot and even in your sleep, you'd sleep talk!" he pointed out and i leaned forward.

"Really?" my mind drifted to Luhan afew nights ago. He had nightmares and even talks in his sleep. I decided to ask about Luhan. Just to know about his screams.

"Uhm... About Luhan..." i whispered.

"What about him?" Tao asked and looked at me wierdly.

"Uhh... When he stood guard the other day, he fell asleep and had a..." I hesitated,"nightmare."

"Nightmare? Thats pretty normal though." Tao kept a serious face.

"But he was shouting,"Dont go!" and he was sweating alot." i said, abit shocked that Exo M found that Luhan having nightmares was a normal thing.

"If i tell you this... Promise me you wont tell anyone? Got it?" he emphasized the word 'promise'. I nodded and moved closer to him, dragging the chain with me.

Tao took a deep breath as he explained,"It was his first love... We were in high school. It was a day before Valentines Day and he had build up enough courage to confess to her. She was from a wealthy family and was abosolutely adored by many guys and teachers. Even girls looked up to her as their role model. She was kind, smart and pretty. Now that you mentioned it she kinda looked like you."

"Like me?" i pointed to myself.

Tao chuckled,"But dont worry, you're not the girl. She was from Luhan hyung's class so she'd be older than you."

I nodded,"What was her name?"

"Honestly... Neither of us could remember her name. Its been 4 years or more and Luhan hyung has been trying to move on,"he stopped before continuing,"Anyway, back to the topic, he confessed and she said yes. He was so happy, he was practically skipping over to us at lunch."

~Flashback~

"GUUUUUUUUUYS!!!" Luhan shouted as he ran towards the 5 boys who were having their lunches at a secluded area in their school.

"Oh Luhan, whats up?" Kris eyed Luhan wierdly.

"You guys guess whaaaaaaaaat?" Luhan's voice went a few octaves higher at 'what'.

"You are... In love... Arent you?" Lay sighed.

"Yesssss! And she accepted meeee!" Luhan sang. Lay sighed again.

"You gotta give it to him Lay, he has been in love with that girl for years now." Xiumin patted Lay's back as Luhan sat next to Tao.

"And he has been giving her presents too!" Chen added with a mouthfull of rice.

"So, how have you been?" Luhan put his hand on Tao's shoulder as Tao glanced at him.

"Yah, why do you want to know that? Now that she accepts you, you want to pretend to care about me?" Tao says.

"Ani, i always care about you." Luhan smiled as Tao playfully rolled his eyes.

"You two calm down, anyways, congrats Luhan." Xiumin smiled.

"Thanks!~" Luhan beamed

The boys were all in a good mood that day.

~End of Flashback~

"He was a very smiley Luhan... But that was way back then... I think you can guess what happened afew months later..." Tao sadly gazed on the floor.

I got what he meant,"It must've been very difficult for him to have pulled through when it was his first love." I felt so much sadness in my heart. Why am i feeling this way?

"Yeah... Well, now that you know... Dont ever tell anyone! EVER!" Tao clarified and i nodded quickly.

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

A/N: THANKS FOR READING!

Lots x Love

JoinMeOnCloud9