Luhan's Nightmare

I Can't Love Anymore

Ever since that night where i sang, Luhan has came in to watch over me at night. But like i said, instead of guarding, he slept.

He's wierd.

It was midnight. Yes i knew it was... Because i heard a beep from Luhan's wrist watch...

Tao came in running. Okay forget running, he was literally flying,"Luhan hyung! We have a response!"

I looked at them in curiosity and Luhan slowly looked up at Tao. He glanced at me and walked off. Tao followed suit. I wanted to know what mom and dad said! They cant possibly agree to the condition just like that can they?!

[ Afew minutes later... ]

Chen came in and dragged me to the 'recording room'. I obediently followed, getting used to the fact that im NEVER leaving this place no matter what i do. However, i felt dizzy once i stood up. Ugh i dont feel so good. Maybe its because i havent been eating as regularly as i used to. Chen didnt have an expression on at all it scared me abit. When we arrived at our destination, i looked at the others, they were as quiet as Chen was. Tao whispered something to Xiumin but Xiumin shook his head,"No, shes already bruised from being dragged around and im sure that scar and bruised on her face is from sleeping in such an environment."

Tao whispered,"But her eyes, they look bruised too."

"She didnt get enough sleep." Luhan replied. I was half awake because i was too tired i was afraid to fall asleep but when i do, its totally unintentional.

Lay tied me onto the chair again and the recorder.

[ Afew moments later... ]

"And dont you dare call the police on us!" Kris made sure to look as intimidating as possible. But to me, it was all normal to see him that 'mad'.

"We sound cool!" Chen cheered as Lay played the recording once again.

"Duhh! Of course we do! We're Exo M!" Lay high-fived Chen.

I sat in my cell watching Luhan sleep. I unintetionally sang IU's song You And I, and of course because he was sleeping, i sang an acoustic version of it. 

Just as my eyelids started to get heavy, Luhan made a sound. I jolted awake.

"Mmm..." he groaned a little. OMO! He's sleep talking. I paused before continuing to tiredly sing, so he would calm down.

"Mhmmn... Please! D-dont go!" he mumbled. I carefully examined his face eventhough his handsome features were distracting, i noticed that his forehead was creased and his eyebrows were furrowed. He looked like he was in distressed. 

"P-please! Dont!" his cries were only getting louder. I couldnt just watch him like that.

"Luhan!" I shouted,"Luhaaaaaan!"

No response.

"Hey! Luhaaan! Luhan!"

No response.

"LUHAAAAAN DEER!" I screamed and he looked up and rubbbed his eyes.

"What?" he asked coldly.

"Are you okay? Didnt you have a bad dream?" I asked cautiously and he glared at me.

"Not at all. Mind your own business." he leaned back on the wall and looked away. Once i looked away, through the corner of my eye i could see him ruffling his hair and blinking rapidly with his mouth slightly opened, looking like his nightmare was terrible.

You shouldnt lie about how you feel, Luhan.

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

A/N: Omo! What was Luhan dreaming about? O.o Ahahah~ THANKS FOR READING!~ :D Please comment because if you dont... it'll make me very sad :'( and subscribe!~ :)

Lots x Love

JoinMeOnCloud9