New School Year

I Can't Love Anymore

 

Its been 2 hours, 36 minutes and 12 seconds and im getting really bored. Like, what kind of kidnapper kidnaps someone as hostage but then give them a sweet room to live in? Really.

My eyes wander around the spacious room and landed on a bookshelf by the door. I curiously limped to the bookshelf and start browsing the books there. It was in a mess. It wasnt even stacked according to height, it was in random order. Maybe someone was too lazy to go through all the books and just grabbed whatever was packed with them? Ya never know.

Adventure books.

Romance books.

Fictional books.

Non-fictional books.

Novels.

Comics.

Diary.

Books about the stars.

Wait! What?! Diary?

I look at the book titled 'Luhan's Diary'. I slowly reached for the book. It was wedged between to other very thick books, making it difficult to pull out. Somehow, i managed to pull it out and man was it heavy and thick! It was at least an inch thick or even more. I dusted the cover. It was so dusty, you wouldnt know it was a diary. I guess thats how it ended up in my room. It was nicely decorated with pictures of Luhan and Exo M. Luhan's diary... I made my way to the door, which isnt very far from were i was and peeked outside.

Empty.

The corridor was comepletely deserted. I sighed in relief and closed the door. I went back to the bed and stared at the cover. I slowly opened the diary and looked at the first page blankly. It was dated years ago. The handwriting was also very neat and tidy.

Diary Entry 1: [Luhan's P.O.V]

[ Diary flashback, Bold for Luhan's writing/personal thoughts ]

Dear diary,

Its the new school year! Yay? Naah... The kids(A/N: Kids refers to Exo M members who are younger than him)are really excited. They keep packing and unpacking their bags over and over again.

"What are you kids even doing?" I asked as i walked into the living room.

"Packing our bags, duh." Tao replied without looking at me. Chen, Lay and himself were on the living room floor with books and stationaries sprawled around them.

"Arent you gonna pack too, hyung?" Lay asked as he zipped the front pocket of his school bag.

"No, i already packed yesterday. You know with you guys." I mocked them. The whole of Exo M had gathered after dinner yesterday to pack our bags.

"Dont you guys have something else to do?" I asked and they looked at each other.

"Nope." Chen said cheerfully, making me groan.

Even Kris and Xiumin are busy with their school uniforms. Kris had been posing infront of the mirror in his uniform for hours and Xiumin... Xiumin is ironing every possible piece of fabric that can be categorized as part of the school uniform. I guess you can say its an advantage for him since his uniform would have absolutely no creases at all.

"Yah! Lu! Dont just stand there and stare at me! I know im an attractive guy whom all girls fall hopelessly for, but you standing there..."Kris paused dramatically,"Its kinda creeping me out. Seriously."

I squinted at him and made my way to sit next to Xiumin.

"Oh, hey Luhan." Xiumin greeted me.

"Hey."

It was quiet as the two resumed their previous activities.

"Arghh! Why is it so boring today?!" I groaned making the two look at me wierdly.

"Uhh, because school is starting again in like a week... Or less. I lost count." Kris shrugged as he shoved both hands into his pockets and turned to us.

"Lost count? More like, didnt give a about it." Xiumin countered.

"Didnt give a ? I was busy shopping all weeked for my school supplies, thank you very much!" Kris folded his arms defensively.

"Shopping all weekend for school supplies? Who needs so much stationaries?" I asked, not really expecting an answer from him.

"Apparently, Kris." Xiumin sighed,"By the way, what class are you guys signing up for?"

"Languages, maybe? Mmm, not sure yet." I replied casually.

"Its a surprise. You guy will find out soon." Kris smiled evilly.

"Urghh, dont smile like that its freaking me out." I sighed.

"Please, girls find my smile really damn attractive." Kris flipped his locks.

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

A/N: Hi guys! Thanks for reading! Comment juseyo and subscribe if you enjoyed reading! :)

Lots x Love

JoinMeOnCloud9