Please Don't Leave Me

I Can't Love Anymore

[ Italics=Luhan's personal thoughts ]

Luhan's Point Of View

After replying coldly at her, i slumped back on the wall. My mind was racing with memories. I ruffled my hair. What was the matter with me? I havent been able to get her out of my head. I couldnt remember her name since it had been 4 years now. But i remembered how she looked like.

~Flashback~

"Where are you going?" a young teenage Chen who was eating ice cream, looked at me as i walked past him.

Yes, Exo M had been together since we were kids. We then lived together in an apartment closer to our school so it'd be easier to get to school.

"To meet ___." I smiled.

 [ A/N: Okay... ___ will be Luhan's ex girlfriend's name since he cant remember her name. :)]

Lay who was lying flat on the wooden floor looked up as Chen sat next to him.

Tao laughed,"Someones in loveeee~"

Xiumin looked over at Tao from the TV and and replied,"Hey, they've been going out for quite sometime! Its not a shocker!"

I laughed shyly as Xiumin shot me a knowing grin.

Kris came out of the bathroom with a towel behind his neck and laughed,"Going on a date, Luhan?"

I grinned,"Yeah! She said she has something to tell me!"

The 5 boys looked at each other, worry evident in their features.

"Im no love doctor, buuuuuuut," Lay scratched his head,"you shouldnt go..."

I gasped. I didnt know what to say. Perhaps they noticed my dissapointment, when my face remained shocked as Xiumin quickly cut in.

"Uh, what he means is that... You... Shouldnt go out-"

"Wearing those pants!" all of them said cutting off Xiumin. I looked down at my pants. I was wearing polka-dotted pants. Whats wrong with that?

"Y-you should put these on..." Kris tossed a pair of comfortable black stretchy jeans to me,"T-they look cooler."

My shocked expression immediately change and i smiled happily,"Oh! Thanks guys!"

They smiled as Lay looked away.

I didnt suspect a thing...

I reached my destination and saw ___ at the swings. She looked so radiant and cute. I jogged over to her.

"___!" She looked up, she spotted me and hugged me tightly. Once we pulled away, she smiled as she looked into my eyes.

"Hey, LuLu~" She greeted me and laughed.

"Hi, ___~ You said you had something to tell me. What is it?" I asked with a slight chuckle and her expression darkened.

"Lets sit down and talk about it." She pulled me to a bench and we sat.

"So, what is it?" i asked excited.

"I-i want to break up..." she whispered and i blinked several times. Did i hear her wrongly?

"Im sorry... But did i hear it wrongly?" I tried to laugh it off but she shook her head.

"No you didnt. I said i want to break up." she paused,"My parents arranged for me to marry a business man's son."

"But y-youre only 18!" i stammered as my view was covered by my own tears.

"I-i know but..."

Tears welled up in my eyes...

"Im sorry..." she whispered.

"B-but why? I love you! Why do you have to leave me like this?!" I shouted at her. She shuddered.

"I love you! So much! Why?! Am i not good enough? I'll change!" I broke down, crying,"Y-you were my first love!"

My heart was breaking... Piece by piece...

"___, lets go." a man's voice suddenly said and i looked up at him, he escorted ___ away.

She turned to me, with tear filled eyes before breathing out the words,"I love you, Luhan..."

Nothing else mattered to me... After the break up, the only place i felt comfortable and at home was with Exo M. I didnt fall in love after that experience and i believe i never will...

~End Of Flashback~

 

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

A/N: Aww... Luhan... :'( Anyways, THANKS FOR READING!~ :)

Lots x Love

JoinMeOnCloud9