Exo M? Who Are They?

I Can't Love Anymore

I thrashed around wildly as the two men closed the door behind them. I was wedged between the two.

"Lu, drive now!"  one of them ordered. Wait whuuuuutt? Did he just call one of the men a deer?! PUAHAHAHAH! 

Agrhhh... I started to feel dizzy and black dots covered my view. That was when i realized the hankie that was covering my mouth was soaked with chloroform. I drifted into a state of unconsciousness.

I woke up feeling a terrible headache.

"Whoaa... Man, i had the worst dream ever..." i sighed. When i looked around my surroundings, i realised that i nwas in a dark cell. The only source of light was the small window covered with a thick wire gauge. The only furniture in the room was a bed. And it wasnt even classified as a bed! More like a torn mattress with a mouldy pillow and blanket. 

"Its not a dream?!" my voice echoed within the cell. I slowly got up as i fell back onto the hard cemented floor. Was something weighing me down? I looked at my right ankle. My ankle was chained to a heavy metal weight that was chained to one of the cell's poles. I looked around for my school bag but it was nowhere to be seen.

I slumped against the cold brick wall and cried in frustration.

"Awake already, princess?" a tall blonde man appeared infront of my cell. I jumped in shock.

"Hmm... Crying already? Hah!" another man who had a troll-like demeanor stepped from behind the shadows. 4 other men stood there.

"W-what do you want from me?!" I mustered the courage to ask and they laughed.

"Honestly, nothing..." a guy with a cute baby face, smirked.

"Then... Why did you kidnap me?!" I yelled.

"We dont need anything from you... Except your assistance..." I remembered this guy, he's the deer guy.

"Assistance?" I asked as i felt afraid to look at their eyes.

"Yes... Your parents are famous and successful scientist, am i right?" a man who looked as cute as a baby panda asked,"Choi Gaeul?" 

I eyes widened in shock as i backed up from them. Tears soon sprang into my eyes. Who are they?

"Who are you and what do you want from me?!" i shouted.

"We are Exo M and your wealth..." the tall blonde guy said.

"So... Im being held hostage..." i whispered,"You're going to take me away from my parents, knowing i dont have money?"

They looked at each other.

"All im saying is that... Just because my parents are rich, it doesnt mean i am. I have to work part-time to get my bucks." i faked a smile so they would be intimidated.

"Whatever! We'll just ask for ransom! They wont let their beautiful daughter get hurt would they?" the deer guy smirked evilly and i cringed. I felt disgusted suddenly.

"That is enough chit-chat! Xiumin! You stay guard tonight!" the tall blonde guy ordered.

"Yes, duizhang!" the cute guy, or Xiumin replied as he glared at me.

"What did i do to deserve this?" I cried softly as tears rolled down my face.

 

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

A/N: Sorry but i have a Science exam coming up soon so as i  update this chapter, i hope to memorize the periodic table and stuff. Its like killing two birds with one stone, right? :D Anyways, thanks for reading!~

Lots x Love

JoinMeOnCloud9