CHapter Seven

Method to My Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yunho’s Pov

I observed how Hyun ae swoon over Jaejoong.

I am used to girls hovering over my bestfriend but at this particular moment I didn’t feel good about it. I don’t like her for him. “She’s too clumsy” I reasoned out to myself as I look at her walking away. “And Jaejoong don’t like girls that are too obvious.” I talked to myself.

She got on the bus and I ended up trailing her from behind. She got a stalker anyway; it is the best option to keep her away from danger especially if she’s this graceless. I tried to look around for doubtful persons.

She went down to the supermarket still carrying a load of snacks in her hands. She stopped by a store and went out carrying a paperbag. She went straight to the supermarket browsing around for more food.

“What a glutton.” I shook my head.  

I am following her from behind trying to make my presence blend in a way that she wouldn’t know or the people suspicious that I am actually following her.

She ended up carrying more food than she previously had. She walked carelessly into the streets and stopped by a donut store to buy more food.

I knotted my forehead.

As she walked by the busy streets of Seoul I saw her turn into a small street and went inside a tiny gate. I couldn’t read anything from afar so I let myself come near the signboard that is almost tattered in front of the building.

“Sunny Smiles Orphanage.” I read aloud.

So that explains the food.

 

 

Hyun ae POV

I have no intentions of going to the orphanage today because I usually go here every Sunday afternoon helping out anyways. I love being in the orphanage where I spent two years of my childhood until my grandparents found me. This place will always have a piece of me.

“Hyun ae,” a soft voice called out to me. It was Hyo rin one of the most beautiful persons I’ve ever met, inside and out. “What are you doing here?”

I stick out my tongue and showed her paperbags of food.

She smiled. “You shouldn’t have.”

“Well, a friend played by the vending machine earlier and left me with all these snacks. Since I couldn’t eat all these it is best to bring it out here than put it to waste.”

She eyed me suspiciously, “Donuts don’t come out of the vending machines.”

“That’s just a little extra since the kids love it.”

She took the food and nudged me to go in. I shook my head.

“I’ll be going since it’s a school day and my grandparents didn’t know I went here.”

She beamed and hugged me. “Thank you Hyun ae.”

As I walked out the orphanage I saw him. The last person I wish not to see.

 

Narrator’s POV

Yunho looked up and saw Hyun ae looking straight to him.

They just stood there silently not saying anything.

“Hello, can we do anything for you?” Hyo rin asked from behind Hyun ae.

Yunho suddenly woke up from deep thinking and acknowledge Hyo rin. “Hi, I’m Yunho. I was just passing by.”

“Is that so?” Hyo rin asked looking at Hyun ae and back at Yunho. “Do you know each other?”

“Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter