Baby don't cry, I'm with you

EXOTIC BABY One Shot Request Shop || CLOSED.

Requested by CarolineYang


 


Standing at the end of the rooftop, you breathe heavily as she stared below. Her name is Soo Ah. She was lonely. And that loneliness that covered her heart made her decide to commit suicide. She closed her eyes and breathe heavily again. She was about to take the last step when someone caught her hand.

On the other hand, an unusual blonde good-looking young boy named Lu Han saw her. He stared at her hesitating back, whether to jump or not. He was also lonely. Just like her. But he never thoughtof ending everything like his life.. Just as she was about to jump, he hastily caught her hand and pulled her in.


You quickly opened your eyes as you felt arms tightly wrapped around you. At the same time, tears rolled from your eyes. It was a warm and tight hug. You slowly pushed him lightly and looked at him.

He was frowning. “what are you planning to do? Do you want to die?”

You buried your face in your palms and cried soundly. Lu Han removed the palms covering your face and hugged you.


Marked in that day, Lu Han started to take care of you and even grew fond of you. He can see how different you are from other girls and how alike you are to him.

It was your lunch time when Lu Han goes to you and brought out his packed lunch. Ever since then, you and Lu Han are always sharing and eating lunch together.

“are you not getting tired of bringing lunch for me?” you asked while he was opening his packed lunch.

“no” he simply answered. He handed you the chopsticks and opened his mouth.

“what are you doing?” you laughed at his face. He looks cute but at the same time, stupid.

“feed me. Ahhh” he opened his mouth again, with his eyes closed this time.

You just shook your head in disbelief while chuckling. You got three pieces of kimbap and plunged it into his mouth all at once. He opened his eyes widely in surprise and almost choked.

“sorry, sorry. Ahahahahaa” you laughed while patting his back softly. “is it delicious?” you asked as he swallowed the food.

“yes it is. You should try it too. I’m gonna feed you”

“no thanks. I can feed myself” you stuck your tongue out and started eating. Lu Han just smiled and stared at you while eating. He really likes it when he see you smile and hear you laugh.

***

The classes start and Lu Han sat beside you since the chair beside you was vacant. The teacher even scolded him because he was not sitting in his proper seat. But he just replied, “but seonsaengnim…I want to sit beside Soo Ah” he pouted. The teacher just nodded her head in defeat not being able to resist Lu Han’s cuteness.

“that was cute, just now” you chuckled.

“but I’m still manly, right?” he looked at you.

“manly? Pffft. You’ve gotta be kidding me” you .

The expression of his face changed. “I am manly”

“if that’s what you think hahaha”

Lu Han was bothering you the whole time in class but not when your subject Math came. Your Math teacher has her own seating arrangement for all of you. And if someone is not sitting in his/her proper seat, there will be a deduction in your grade.

She returned your quiz papers one by one and she stopped in front of you. “Yang Soo Ah, you failed again in the quiz” she said as she handed your paper, 4 out of 15. You lowered your head as you stare at your paper. “do you want me to assign a tutor for you?” she looked around. “Junhong”

A young tall boy from your class raised his head up.

“come here for a sec”

He straightened up his back and stood up. “ne seonsaengnim?” he asked.

“are you busy?” she asked. Zelo shook his head. She handed a quiz paper to Zelo. “that’s good. Then, I want you to teach Soo Ah the last lesson that I taught the other day”

Zelo nodded his head. “oohh. I understand seonsaengnim” he smiled.

“you can start teaching her now and you can sit beside her if you want to”

You stared at your paper once more. You grimaced and looked at Zelo who coughed purposely to get your attention. “uhm. Can I?” he asked.

You nodded your head and moved the vacant seat beside you. He sat on the chair and started to ask which part of the lesson you didn’t understand. Meanwhile, Lu Han was just glaring at your direction. He doesn’t like seeing you so close to other boys.

“you just need to memorize the formula to understand it. Then follow the steps written, it’s easy. I’ll give you an example” Zelo started to write an equation and started to solve it by himself. “this is the equation for this and this one is for this. Just analyze the equation and you’ll get it”

You give him a small smile as he look at you. The things he said didn’t mark inside your mind. You don’t have a thing for Math that’s why no matter how hard they try to teach you, you still won’t get it.

You startled when the bell suddenly rang. Lu Han quickly stood up from his seat and went beside you and pulled you away from Zelo. And Zelo, who was surprised by Lu Han’s sudden action stood up from the chair slowly . “S-Soo Ah, if you still don’t understand a thing, just go and ask me” he said before turning his back.

You smiled and nodded your head at Zelo. “what are you doing?” you turned to Lu Han.

He placed his hands on the back of his head and answered, “nothing” casually.

You tsched and went back to your seat to fix your things. “let’s go home”


Lu Han carried his backpack and went out the classroom and waited for you at the door. It was always like that. He will walk you home and bid goodbye to him. Days, weeks, and even months passed, your relationship with Lu Han became even more intense.

You started to develop new feelings for him. Before, when he was near you, you will always just smile and talk to him comfortably and even . But now, you will always swallow hard and can’t even manage to say a word to him. You don’t know what this feeling is but it feels good. You felt happy and contented just being with him.

 

You were sitting quietly and alone in the classroom with Lu Han. All of your classmates were in the cafeteria eating their lunch. Your heart was beating so fast that even think that Lu Han can hear it.

“Soo Ah~ look at me~” your heart skipped a beat as you heard him call your name.

“w-what is it?” you asked not even turning your head.

You almost jump in shock when Lu Han cupped your cheeks and made you look at him. “I said look at me” he was looking at you seriously and you can clearly see his prince-like features. You looked at the side to avoid his gaze. You saw him pout in your peripheral vision. “Soo Ah”

“wait..no!” you close your eyes tightly. You heart was really beating fast. You removed his hands on your face and hold your chest.

“Soo Ah, you’re turning red” Lu Han chuckled.

“h-huh? A-Am I?” you held your face with your hands. “…it’s, it’s hot” you fanned yourself with your hand. You are blushing so hard because of what Lu Han did. His face was so close to you just a while ago.

Lu Han stared at you while smiling and it’s making you blush even more. “y-yah! Quit staring!” you covered half of your face with your hand. You heard him chuckle again.

Lu Han leaned in, without you knowing and peck on your lips lightly. You felt your world stop for a moment. You quickly removed the hand covering your face and looked at Lu Han with a shocked face.

“I like Soo Ah”

 

 

It took you forever a moment to analyze what he said. Your heart pounded faster than it was before, your knees started to wobble, your mind was completely daze and you felt butterflies in your stomach. Lu Han’s sudden confession made you like that.

“I-I like Lu Han too” you stammered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years passed, you and Lu Han married each other and live a happy life together. Eternally in love with each other.

You breathe in heavily as you stare at the edge of the rooftop where you and Lu Han first met each other. The way the two of you met was really unbelievable.

“Lu Han, thank you for saving me at that day. If it wasn’t because of you, I shouldn’t be here now and I should still have a lonely heart in me” you whispered as you rest your head on his shoulder. “thank you for coming into my life” you continued.

Lu Han kissed the top of your head. “stop thanking me. Just continue loving me”

You hit his arm lightly. “you are so corny”

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around you. “let’s go?”

Both of you stood up and went out of the school where both of you spent your high school days. Walking together at the side of the street while holding each other’s hands. It was a cold evening, everyone in the street are busy heading their own directions.

You and Lu Han stopped by the sidewalk in front of the pedestrian lane and waited for the red light to turn on. When the red light , the cars and buses stopped and both of you started to cross the street. It was actually a quiet scene, all you can hear were people murmuring to each other and other cars passing by the other road.

A loud honk broke the peaceful scene and got everyone’s attention. It seemed to lose its brake and the bus driver was panicking so hard on how to stop it. You turned your head and the bus’s light blinded you. Lu Han tried to pull you but it was too late. He was also caught off guard and was hit by the bus.

People gasped as they saw the horrific scene. They all gather around and stood by the two bodies swimming in their own blood. Lu Han tightened the grip on your hand with all the strength that is left from him. He slowly turned his head weakly and looked at your blood-covered face. “S-Soo Ah..” he whispered and cried your name. A tear fell from his eyes as he stare at your lifeless body for the last time.

He looked up and slowly closed his eyes and breathed out his last breath.


Author's Note: I..uhm. I hope you like it >_< I'm not good in making a sad story ToT I did my best in making this one I swear >O< And sorry if I posted this sooooo late. I've been so busy these weeks ._.

AND, I find Zelo's appearance in the story uhm. My way of making him appear in the story was awkward, so sorry >_<

Lastly, thank you for requesting! xoxo