To ooPanda

EXOTIC BABY One Shot Request Shop || CLOSED.

Requested by ooPanda


 

You smiled as you stare at the beautiful night view of the beach through the window of the cottage that you are staying in.

"it's so beautiful.." you mumbled into yourself.

You almost jumped in shock when you felt a pair of warm pair of arms hug your waist. "but I think you are more beautiful" he whispered right in your ears.

"Tao..you scared me" you turned your head and look at Tao. You are currently having a vacation with Tao. And you decided to spend that vacation on a beach.

He turned you around so that he can see your face. He pulled you closer and pouted. "panda Tao wants Ara to have a date with him"

You chuckled before saying yes.

 


You and Tao were sitting by the beach while your head is resting on his shoulder. "Ara-ah..." he called your name.

"ne?" you looked at him with a smiled on your face.

"I want ice cream" he showed his pout again. The pout that you can't resist.

"wait for me here okay?"

He nodded his head. You stood up and went to buy ice cream.

 

You came back after few minutes. But when you came back, Tao was nowhere in sight. You can only see other people and couples around. You looked around and searched for him. You frowned when you saw him strolling happily by himself.

*did he just ordered me to buy ice cream so he can stroll by himself?* you thought and walked up to him.

"A--" before he could even finish calling your name, you threw the ice cream on his head and you saw how he cringe. You turned your back and started running back to the cottage. You entered the bedroom and lock yourself inside. You threw yourself on the bed and started to cry.

***

It was around 2:00 am in the morning when you woke up. When you saw that Tao is not beside you, you remembered what happened last night. You went of your room and there, Tao was sleeping on the couch. His body was a bit arched because the couch was too small for him.

But then, you saw he was holding a boquet of white roses while sleeping and a box on the table. You opened the box and saw a small vanilla cake, with words written on it, 'I'm sorry baby'.

All the madness that you felt last night vanished and was replaced by a big smile on your face. You leaned in and placed a small kiss on his forehead and whispered, "apology accepted panda.."

 


Author's Note: Omo. Sorry if it's a bit fail >_< I was shaking while doing this because it's my first time writing a one shot ;_; But I hope you still like it.

xoxo