To labyrinthines

EXOTIC BABY One Shot Request Shop || CLOSED.

Requested by labyrinthines



You sighed as you look at your finished plate which you work hard for, for one week. You packed your things and arranged your drafts in a folder neatly. You stood up and started to walk away from your favorite place which is under that old tree in your school which is right in front of the main building.


“Ven! Ayooo!” Chen smiled and hurriedly ran towards you.


“oh hey” you greeted back and smiled. Chen was your best friend slash only friend in school.


“what time is your next class?” he asked.


“uhh, 15 minutes from now?” you answered questioningly.


“oh. You want me to accompany you to your classroom?” he offered and smiled.


“sure” you smiled back. He got your things and carried it for you. Chen has always been sweet and gentleman but sometimes, he’s a real big troll.

Both of you talked about many things while walking and would even laugh each other’s jokes. You thanked him before getting inside your class and he just ruffled your hair and told you to study hard. You sat on one of the chairs at the back and waited for your professor.


---


“hi Lu Han” a girl greeted shyly.


“oh hey” Lu Han smiled at her and swear, that girl almost faint on the floor. Lu Han chuckled quietly as he saw the girl’s reaction.


“yah, Lu Han!” a classmate of him in probably one of his subjects called him.


“what do you want?” he asked.


“can you help me finish this plate?”


“what. Why would I. I don’t want to be mistaken as a gay if they saw me with you. Next time dude, sorry” Lu Han pat his back and continued his way to the class.


Sehun sighed heavily as he watched Lu Han’s back walking away. Lu Han is one of the most popular guys in his school especially to the girls. Despite of being an eye-candy, he was also smart and he’s on top of their class.



You tried to focus on the lesson but your eyes are just hard to control, it may close anytime. You slap yourself lightly and tried listening to your classmate who is presenting her draft in front. Architecture wasn’t really your thing in the first place. Your father was the one who forced you to take that course.

 The discussion was interrupted by a knock on the door. Everyone turned their attention to it and a young, good-looking boy came in. “sorry I’m late” he bowed to his classmate and to the professor and looked for a chair to sit. He found the seat next to you and sit there.

You rested your chin on your palm and continued listening. Lu Han stared at your bored face and let out a small smile. The two hours of class went on and you already finished presenting your draft. You scribbled on your desk while waiting for the class to end saying, ‘what do I do with my life?– V’. When the class was over, Lu Han saw that you wrote something and waited for you to go out of the classroom. As soon as you get out of the classroom, Lu Han hurriedly leaned on your desk and read what you wrote.


An ‘o’ formed on his mouth as he find it amusing. He quickly grabbed his pen and replied, ‘try liking or even looking at me hehehe – L’. He smiled feeling satisfied with his answer.


The next day went on and you went to your class 30 minutes early. You sat on your desk and put on your books. Your fingers accidentally brushed on Lu Han’s writing. You leaned in as you saw a new scribble under your scribble (you get it? Hehe). You almost choked when you saw it. “who the hell is this L, too conceited” you whispered under your breath. You took out your pen and replied, ‘conceited. Btw who are you – V’.


The classes start and Lu Han tried to steal glimpse of your desk. When you already get out of the classroom, he will lean on it again and see if you replied. He chuckled at your reply and wrote again to reply. ‘just want to see you smile c: – L’


Starting from that day, Lu Han started to watch you from afar as he saw you quite interesting. Your last class was in the drafting room and you find your desk and sat there. You looked for the reply and you didn’t know what to feel. *should I blushed because of this or should I be scared?* you thought and replied to it again. ‘oh right. Can’t you just tell me who you are? – V’.


Lu Han, again the other day went straight to the classroom and looked for your reply. He smiled again, seeing your reply. ‘just a passerby. Don’t feel scared, I’m not a stalker *wink* – L’


Months passed and Lu Han and you are still scribbling with each other. Every time he will be in your class, he will just watch you while you’re rereading the scribbles on your desk and you will just smile unconsciously while reading it. You don’t when, when you started to feel comfortable to that ‘L’ guy. But every time you will go to your desk, you will always look for his reply before even settling down your things. Without you knowing, you already fell for that mysterious guy.


“you’re communicating with a stranger through scribbles? Wow” Chen clapped his hands like a kid. “can I see it? Can I read it? Is that stranger you’re talking to a girl or a boy?” he asked continuously.


“too many questions. Well he said he is a guy and he is someone from one of my class. But, it’s so hard to think who among them” you pouted.


“hmm. Now I know the reason why you started to go in your class early” Chen nodded his head four times.


“that’s not it. Tsk, let’s talk later. I need to go to my next class now” you stood up quickly and bid goodbye to Chen.


You walked inside your classroom and you were just in time before your professor walk in. You look over at your desk to look for another reply but this time, there’s none. You felt disappointed and reread the scribbles again.


‘when will I be able to see or meet you? – V’


‘you already met and saw me hehe – L’


‘there are too many guys in my class excuse me Mr. L – V’


‘I’m different from them because I only look at you c: –L’


‘stop teasing me you… – V’


‘me what? – L’


‘nothing :p – V’


That was the last message you had for him yesterday and today is the first time he didn’t reply to you. You sighed and just focused on your discussions today. A knock interrupted the class. Lu Han came in, looking exhausted and bowed to the professor in front. “sorry sonsaengnim” he said while panting and made his way to his chair. *déjà vu?*

Lu Han looked at you and he can see the disappointment in your face. He mentally punched himself for forgetting to reply. You scribbled again in your desk before the class ends then quickly went out of the classroom. Lu Han then, with his ninja moves, move over to your chair and read the thing you scribbled a while ago.


‘I like him but he’s an idiot. I thought he wanted to see me smile.. – V’


He got his phone and search for your number and hurriedly ran out of the classroom to follow you. When he was just about 3 meters away from you, he instantly called your number and watched you.

You searched for your phone in your pocket when you felt it vibrate.


Unregistered number calling…

You hesitate for a moment whether to answer it or not. In the end, you decided to press the answer button.


“uhm. Hello?”


“can you stop right there?”


You stopped walking and looked around. Lu Han hid in the corner.


“excuse me, but who is this?” you asked while still looking around.


“can you smile for me right now?”


You felt your world stop for a moment and your heart started to beat fast.


“……….”


Lu Han went out of his hiding place to see you. You are still turning his back from him.


“please turn around”


You turned around with your knees shaking. And there, you saw your seatmate Lu Han with his phone on his ears. He smiled at you.


“L-Lu Han?”


He slowly walked towards you and ended the call when he was already in front of you. “Ven, smileeee” he demonstrated a smile in front of you like an idiot and students around are staring at the of you.


You smiled at his act and covered your mouth with the back of your hands. “i-idiot. So it’s you..”


Your eyes widened when he suddenly pulled you for a hug. “yes it’s me. Lu Han, and I like you too” he whispered. Your eyes widened even more when heard his words. Your expression softened for a moment but then changed suddenly when you grew uncomfortable because of the eyes of the students around watching the two of you.


You pushed him lightly and broke the hug. “i-it’s embarrassing sorry. But, can you tell me how you got my number?”


“oh, it’s from that Chen guy a while ago” he answered.


The truth why he was late a while was because, he was already about to go to his class when he saw you with Chen. He felt curious about your relationship with him so he watched the two of you. He approached Chen when you left and asked him about you. When he knew that you and Chen are just best friends, he told him everything about the scribbles you and Lu Han shared for months and asked for your number.


“Chen? Pfft. He didn’t troll this time” you chuckled.


“A NEW COUPLE WAS BORN BECAUSE OF ME HAHAHAHAHA. WORSHIP ME PEASANTS”


Everyone, including you and Lu Han turned their attention to Chen who is currently laughing hysterically at the corner.


He stopped laughing when he felt all eyes staring at him. He cleared his throat and went over to you and Lu Han.


“so….the three of us should run altogether” Chen whispered.


“no way. Who are you? We don’t know you” Lu Han put his hands on your shoulder and started to walk away with you.

You just laughed when you saw Chen’s reaction when you peeked over your shoulder.


“I’m taking back what I said earlier. I don’t like you” you stopped when Lu Han spoke. You looked at him nervously. He leaned down on your ears.

 

 

 

 

“because I love you” he whispered and quickly peck on your cheeks before running away.


You felt blood rushed to your face and you almost run out of breath because your heart was beating so fast at the moment.


“Lu Han!” you shouted and run to chase him.

 


Author's Note: I don't know how it ended like this .__. Please forgive me. If there is somthing you don't like about this, just tell me hehehehe. Thank your requesting and sorry for waiting!


xoxo