Chen for anon

EXOTIC BABY One Shot Request Shop || CLOSED.

Requested by --



You huffed as your History teacher gave you a horrific (kind of), brain-crashing, and project-like homework. It has something to do with research and all. All of your classmates even groaned about the hard homework she assigned.

When you got home, you immediately opened your laptop and started researching. You changed your clothes for only like, 4 minutes?

“aaarrghh. What the hell is this..” you frowned and leaned in closer to your laptop. You ruffled your hair in frustration and stood up and went to the kitchen to get some water. You went back with a bar of chocolate and bottle of water in your hand.


The clock struck to 11 pm and still, you are not yet finishing your homework. You stretched and yawned after focusing on your research again. After few minutes, Chen arrived home with a can of coffee on his hand.

“Aemi, still awake?” he asked and sat down beside you.

“I’m doing my homework don’t bother me please. Oh, can I have that coffee” you snatched the can of coffee in his hand and drank it all up.

“you can continue that tomorrow morning” he said and stood up but you didn’t listen.


2o minutes passed and Chen is still advising you to go to sleep. He already finished changing his clothes and all but still, here he is. Telling you to fall asleep already and continue doing your homework tomorrow morning.

“just wait. I’m going to finish this now” you said, still focused on your research.

“go to bed in an hour alright?” he said, probably tired from advising you.

You nodded your head without looking at him. He went straight to the bedroom and lay on the bed. You are already feeling sleepy but you keep on pinching yourself to keep yourself awake.

 

An hour passed and it’s already 1:00 am, Chen noticed that you are not beside him. And stood up and went to the living room to see her. He chuckled as he saw you sleeping on the table with saliva running down your cheeks.

He looked down on your work and saved it before shutting down your laptop. He carried you slowly, bridal style, and put you down on the bed. He wiped the saliva on your cheeks and put a blanket on you.

He leaned in and whispered, “price for your hardwork” he planted a kiss on your forehead and lied down beside you.


Author's Note: this is so short but I enjoyed writing it because it's Chen *^^*