To Dadamatolover

EXOTIC BABY One Shot Request Shop || CLOSED.

Requested by Dadamatolover



It was a bright and happy day for Fatin for she was able to go at B.A.P’s fan sign event today in Malaysia. She’s one of B.A.P’s fan and of course, it was her dream to see her idols personally. Especially Jongup. Finally, she was able to see him personally.


The event place where B.A.P’s fan sign event are going to be held were full of fans giggling and cheering even though B.A.P haven’t arrived yet. You fit yourself to the crowd to get a better view of the mini stage where B.A.P. will be on later. The screams and cheers became louder when a van arrived. You keep all your fangirl feels to yourself and just smiled in excitement as you saw them got off the van one by one.

“hello, we are B.A.P! Yes sir!” they all greeted and bowed as they reached the mini stage. They all waved and smiled at the fans.

It was not too long when the fan sign event started. You are patiently waiting for your turn and you can’t help but giggle silently in excitement.

As it was already your turn, Yongguk was the first one who signed your album. “hi” he greeted. Your heart skipped a beat as you hear his deep voice personally.

“h-hello” you stammered as you handed him your album. “oppa, uhh..can you do aegyo?” you covered your mouth after realizing what you just said.

Meanwhile, Himchan, who is beside him, heard what you said. “he will surely do it. Yah,hyung, bbuing bbuing~” he teased.

Yongguk smiled showing his gums hesitating, whether he should do it or not. But since he doesn’t want to disappoint a fan, he raised his two fingers and said, “bbuing. Bbuing”

The others fans behind, laughed and giggled at Yongguk’s so-called ‘aegyo’. “that was cute oppa. Gomawo” you bowed. You moved to the next person which is Himchan and he signed your album happily. Daehyun and Youngjae was the 3rd and 4th person.

When it was finally his turn. Well, the person who you like love the most. “hi~”

“h-h-hello” you greeted back and handed him your album. He is finally in front of you now.

“what’s your name?” he looked up.

“F-Fatin” you wanted to slap yourself for stammering so hard, but you couldn’t blame yourself. The person in front of you is your damn, BIAS. Moon Jongup.

He signed your album and you didn’t see that he wrote something on it. He handed it back to you and he smiled. Last was the maknae, Zelo. He smiled cutely at you and you just can’t take his cuteness. After Zelo signed your album, you already went out of the mini stage and stare at the album that they signed.

You chuckled at Jongup’s signature that had a real moon on it. You stopped when you saw a note written below.

 

Hi Fatin, it was nice meeting a fan like you. I like you~ ^^ Hope to see you again soon. -Jongup

 

You swallowed hard trying to reread the note again. You wanted to scream to show your fangirl feels but something inside is stopping is you. You can’t just help but smile at the note written by Jongup. You glanced at him once more and you caught him staring at you. When he saw you looked at him, he smiled.


*he effin smiled. AT ME?!* you thought. You smiled back and turned your back, hugging the signed album tightly.

 

“this isn’t a dream right?” you mumbled to yourself while smiling like crazy.


Author's Note: Hi~ I know this is so plain and short and yeah. But, I hope you still like it ._. And sorry if it took me so long to post this. Thank you for requesting! :)

xoxo