chapter 7

Becoming an idol

(From now on the pov is going to change a couple of times.)

 

Xiumin pov

Everybody is sitting on the side in the dance room while Zico is showing us the dance he came up with.

It looked pretty good, he showed us 5 sets of the dance. Not everybody will be dancing the same. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tz2JA9C_Pk)

It looks like the dance was made for 5 people, but why would it. He came up with it yesterday and he knows that we are with 10.

He choose a good song, I like it.

“okay everybody ready? I will now teach each of you the moves.” Zico says.

Everybody stands in place and we start to learn the dance. It’s pretty difficult, I can see that a lot of people have trouble with it.

Suddenly Chen bumps into me and we both fall on the floor. He quickly gets up, turns around and helps me up.

“Sorry I can’t get used to those camera’s. They are everywhere, I keep bumping into them.” He says with an angel like smile.

“I..I..It’s ok…okay.” I stutter.

Tsss greet move Xiu. But I really can’t help it, ever since this morning I feel weird around him.

When I woke up Chen was lying on his back and I was using his chest as a pillow. My leg was draped over his body, while my arm was on his chest. Yep his chest, somehow in the middle of the night the buttons of his top magically opened, allowing my hand to be placed on his nice and firm chest. But I wasn’t the only one touching. Chen’s arm was under me, holding me close, while his hand was resting on my .

I kept lying like that for at least half an hour, because for some reason I didn’t want to get up. It was pretty comfortable. When Chen woke up I pretended to be asleep. If he knew that I liked it, he probably would think I’m some kind of freak.

He just left the bed after 10 minutes or so. He probably didn’t like it that much. He did move me away as gentle and quiet as possible.

He was probably afraid that I would wake up and see the position we were in.

Should I have told him that I’m gay? Maybe sleeping in the same bed wasn’t such a good idea.

“YAH XIUMIN!!” Zico’s voice sounds through the room. “PAY ATTENTION!”

Woops got to stop daydreaming.

I quickly nod and get back into position.

We kept dancing the whole day, we only had a break to eat lunch and dinner. Zico really is a slave driver. I think he wants to show Taemin that he is a good dancer.

To bad we only got the first 18 seconds off the song done. Zico isn’t really good at explaining the moves. The guys who aren’t that good in dancing are having trouble. And to be honest me too.

“okay we’re going to stop now for today. We will come back tomorrow morning. We only have 4 days left. Tomorrow you will have to do better.”

He turns around and leaves.

Ugh, I feel a wait drooping against my back, making me jump a bit in surprise.

“I’m tired.” Chen whines.

I can feel my heart beating a bit faster. Oooh no I can’t start liking one of my possible future group  mates. Calm down stupid hart.

“I don’t really like him, but I have to admit that the dance is cool.” He continuous, completely oblivious to the feeling he is giving me.

“Hmmm you’re right, the dance is good.” Yes I could talk without stuttering. “Let’s go get some s…sle..sleep.” crap, I should refrain from weird words.

 

Tao pov

The week passed by quickly. Everyday we kept dancing from morning to evening. Thank God I’m used to crazy training schedules from my fighting and defense sports.

Xiumin hyung has been acting a bit weird. I wonder what’s wrong with him. My intuition tells me he likes Chen, but for some reason I find it hard to believe.

WE are in the dance room warming up, when the door opens and Taemin enters.

“Hello, everybody ready to show me what you got.” He says while walking and sitting with his back against the mirror.

The music starts playing and everybody starts to dance to the best of their ability, which in my case isn’t much.

“How come Tao, Chen, Taeil and PO standing on the side with some moves?”

Woow he already noticed that it isn’t part of the dance, he’s good.

“That’s part of the routine.” Zico answers

“Now really? I thought the moves are just too difficult for them and you where to lazy to teach them.” Taemin says with a knowing smile on his face.

“Hehe” Chen rubs the back of his neck “They did try, we just aren’t good in dancing.”

“Or they aren’t good in teaching.” Taemin retorts quickly.“So where did you get this dance?”

“I made it.” Zico says proudly.

“Are you sure you made it?”

“What are you saying I don’t even know what I do!” Zico starts to get irritated.

“Okay, since you think you guys are so fantastic why don’t we take a little field trip.”

Smiles and cheers erupt through the dance room. Everybody really wants a break.

“You don’t need to change let’ just go with these  clothes on.” Taemin says before leading us the way.

We go to the street and take a couple of busses before we enter a building.

There are a lot of people sitting at tables looking to a stage.

Some kids are dancing on it. Taemin directs us to a table and sits us down.

The music stops and an announcer comes up to the stage.

“Okay this was the first competitor for the dance competition. Let’s now welcome the next group from…”

After an hour of watching some kids dancing I pretty much had enough of it. Okay I have to admit they are good. They dance amazingly. But why are we here?

The next group of 5 boys enters. They are dressed in a cool way. I wonder who choose the clothes.

The song begins the play and it’s the same one we use.

After looking at the dance it suddenly becomes clear. This is our dance only way better. The kids make us look like the amateurs.

I look at Zico and see that everybody is staring at him.

“Explain” Kris says in a cold voice.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update, I've been a bit sick and could only update my other story.

Merry christmass everybody. Enjoy the hollidays.

Thanks for subrscribing and the comments.

xxx-jes