chapter 1

Becoming an idol

Tao pov

I walked out off the building, thinking about what I could buy with the money I just won.

"Hey you there!" Somebody yells.

I turn aroud and see 4 guys standing outside the building I just left.

One off them lost from me in the rap competition I think, I don't remember his name.

I turn back around and start walking again.

Suddenly I feel hands all over me while they pull me into a dark alley.

They shove me against a wall.

"Who do you think you are?" One of them says in a threatening voice.

I don't answer. I mean what is the point in answering. They obviously know who I am. And they are obviously going to beat the crap out of me.

It's nothing new. It happens all the time, some people just hate to lose. And instead of blaming their own incompetence and practesing some more, they blame the ones that won.

"You cheated didn't you. You bought the jury. You where flirting with the female jury I saw that." An other guy says.

Me flirting with a girl?? Yep probably, I mean I'm a real lady's man... Not.

I just look at them, I don't look down. I'm not a .

"Ugh I can't stand him!!" One of the guys yells and he punches me in my stomach.

It doesn't even hurt, but I pretend it does. This way they are going to keep hitting me with weak punches, else they will try harder.

The guys start laughing and suddenly they are all over me, hitting and kicking me.

It still doesn't hurt, I'm already used to this kind of treatment. My parents used to hit me a lot. They didn't care for me.

There was only one person who cared, but he had to send me away to protect me.

Ever since I lived in Korea things didn't change. They just can't stand to loose to a chinese guy.

10 minutes passed and I can feel their punches getting weaker and weaker. They are running out of stamina.

Tssch these guys are weak.

You probably think I'm too. But to be honest I'm not.

That person I talked about earlyer, the one that cared made sure I learned how to defend myself.

I'm really strong, even if I say so myself. But yeah what's the point in fighting back? What good will it do if I hit them?

They will run to the cops and who do you think will get blamed? The 4 korean guys who are beated black and blew or the chines guy who doesn't have a single scratch??

I can tell you it happend, and let just say it doesn't look good if you're not hurt, they find it difficult to believe that you are the victim.

 

"Hey what's going on over there??" I hear a girly voice yell.

The guys stop hitting me and turn around.

"What do you want missy?"

"Stop hitting that guy are you nuts??"

 

Great saved by a girl.

 

"But this isn't  a place for little girls. You better turn around and leave."

"Tssshhh. You guys better watch out."

"What are you going to do?? Call the cops?"

"Nop I'm going to call Minho."

 

Minho??? Isn't he the famouse bodyguard???

 

"Hahahahahahaha Minho hahaha and do you really think he will show up just because a little girl calls him??"

"Just a little girl??? Hahaha but boys I'm not just a little girl, I'm his sister Ayla."

 

The guys start laughing even more.

 

"If you're Ayla them I'm Key?" 

 

"Oh hell no!! I'm not that ugly." a new guy enters the alley disgust written all over his face.

The guys stop laughing and look shocked at the new guy.

 

"What's wrong Ayla?"

"They are beating up the poor guy over there."

"Omo are you okay??" He says while walking over to me, ignoring the 4 guys that hit me.

He starts fussing over me looking at my face and arms.

"Omo, we should get you fixed up." He pulls me up to my feet and starts helping me out off the alley

"You guys better scram, before I get mad." He says looking back at the 4 guys.

He doesn't have to say anything else, they quickly run out of the alley as if their lives depend on it.

 

"Thanks" I say while taking a few steps away from the guy.

I turn around ready to walk away when a hand grabs my shoulder and turns me back.

"Where do you think you are going?"  The guy by the name of Key says.

"Home" I simply answer before turning back around. Only to bump into the girl... Ayla... I think.

"No way we are letting you go like this. You're comming with us so we can fix you up."

She and Key both grab my arm and before I can protest they are taking me away to I don't know where.