chapter 2

Becoming an idol

We walk around the poor side of town. We took so many turns already that I don’t even know where I am anymore.

Suddenly we stop in front of a fancy looking building. It really doesn’t fit this neighborhood.

They open the door and lead me into a room full of tables. It kind of reminds me of a café.

There are a lot of people sitting with beverages. I look a head and see a glass wall. Behind the wall some people are dancing.

They put me down on an empty chair at an empty table.

The guy leaves, while the girl sits next to me, as I she is afraid that I would run away.

“I’m Ayla, who are you?”

Woow what a good time to introduce yourself, you’ve been pulling me around town for the past 30 minutes.

She keeps staring at me and I guess I have to give her an answer.

“Tao”

She has to be happy with that, I’m not going to give my full name.

I can see she’s a bit disappointed with my answer, but before she can say anything else the guy appears again.

He takes my arm and pulls me along.

We pass 2 more dance rooms before we reach a staircase. He pulls me up the stairs and walks through a fitness area.

At the end of the fitness room he opens a door and pulls me in closing the door behind us.

“Take of your shirt.” He says looking straight at me.

What is he joking??? Why would I take of my clothes??? What does he want??? Is he maybe a creep???

I slowly start walking back, my hand searching for the door.

I quickly open it and when I want to leave the room I bump into another guy.

I haven’t seen him before, he’s pretty short but looks well build.

“Hold him Jongie.” The Key guy says.

And as instructed the guy in front of me holds me.

I can feel that he is strong, although he isn’t stronger than me.

“Why?” he asks looking inside.

But instead of answering Key walks out of the room and starts pulling my shirt off.

“Yah what are you doing Kibumie!?!?” The guy behinds me yells

What Kibumie??? I thought his name was Key??? Crap who is this freak.

Kibumie or Key or whatever his name is looks up and pouts. He is hurt, I have to threat his wounds.

I slowly relax. Ooow so he just wanted to fix me up. Why didn’t he say so??

“Did you tell him?? Did you ask if it was okay?” Jongie says.

Kibumie suddenly looks up his eyes big and his mouth open as he realizes he didn’t.

“Ooops.” He say while he smiles.

“Did you even say who you are?”

“Eeeuuuhhhmm….”

Jongie sighs as he slowly lets me go.

He grabs Key by his neck and makes him bow, while he bows beside him.

“I’m sorry for his behavior. Sometimes he just doesn’t think.”

He throws an accusing look to the other guy.

“My name is Jonghyun and this is Key. What’s your name?”

I guess I will have to tell my name again. Just my name won’t hurt I think.

“Tao.”

“Good Tao, why don’t you go inside with Key and let him fix you up. He may act a bit weird but he is really good at that. You can trust him. “

“What I don’t act weird.” Key says looking furious at Jonghyun.

“Yes you do Kibumie.”

Key opens his mouth, probably to protest but before he can say anything Jonghyun puts his lips against Key’s.

“You know I love you right” He says before he turns around and walks away. “It’s time for the dance class now.”

He waves and leaves me alone with Key.

He pulls me into the room again and starts treating my wounds.

20 minutes pass before he finally stops and starts putting stuff away.

“I will put this away again, you can go downstairs. Ayla will give you something to drink.”

Since there isn’t anything else I can do I leave the room and go down.

I see Ayla still sitting at the table where I left her before I went up with Key.

I sit down in the chair in front of her.

“So what do you want?” I ask in a cold tone.

“Why do you ask??” She answers trying to sound innocent.

“Well nobody just helps somebody without a reason. So why did you help me? What do  you need?”

“Well I need to ask you something, but that isn’t the reason I saved you. I…”

“Yeah whatever, so what is it?”

 

-----------------------

Woow never expected to get so mutch subscribers with just the first chapter.

Thanks guys and thanks for the comments.

xxx-jes