Choi Anna x Kwon Yuri

Runaway

A/N:

            Sorry guys if the story lines are getting lame -_-

            I hope you still support this story.

            I’ll try my very best to have more Yoonyul moments.

            But for now I have to deal with the other sides of the story.

            So please bear with me for a while.

            Here’s chapter 8!

 

Chapter 8: Choi Anna x Kwon Yuri

 

Kwon’s Residence: State side

 

            “Mr. Kwon, I’ve got a report to make.”

            “Continue Agent Kim”

            “I think we already found Yuri sir, but what confuses me is that she’s with Im Yoona. Her fiancée, then she was introduced as Choi Anna. Not Kwon Yuri.”

            “She’s with Im Yoona? Right, Yuri doesn’t have any idea what her fiancée looks like even her name. I want to surprise her, but it didn’t turn out well. But the Im’s know my daughter, maybe they didn’t show her picture yet to Yoona. And Choi Anna, she’s my niece. She lives in France for almost five years now. I think she’s using her cousin’s identity since the two of them looked like they are twins.”

            “What are the plans now sir?”

            “First I want you to befriend with them and get a detail how those two end up together, then inform me right away. I will make my move after that. I have something in my mind already but I want to make sure first.”

            “Ok sir.”

---

            “I have to confirm if Anna is still at the France.”

Ring..ring..ring..

            “Hello uncle?”

            “Anna? I just want to confirm if you’re still at the France and not at Korea?”

            “Yes uncle, I’m still here. I called Sooyoung about my plans on visiting there but she told me that it’s not a perfect timing.”

            “Sooyoung told you that?” now everything makes sense.

            “Yes uncle, but I won’t listen to my sister, I’m planning to visit her next week?”

            “By any chance, can you do me a favor Anna?”

            “Of course uncle, what is it?”

            “I’ll tell you the details later, I’m still waiting for someone to call. And after that I can now execute my plan and I want you to be a part of it.”

            “Ok uncle, I’ll wait for your call then.”

            “Ok Anna, bye.”

 

At the Soshi Café and Restaurant

            After the phone call, Taeyon made his way back to where the Yoonyul couple is. As she sat back to her sit, she signaled Sunny to look her phone. And like the two of them are talking through telepathy Sunny looked at her phone and divulge a message.

 

From: Tae tae

            Mr. Kwon told me that we should befriend with Yoona and Yuri and get some details how the two of them know each other.

            After gathering the information that we need, go outside and call Yuri’s father. Tell her the details.

 

            “So! Yoona, Anna, how did the two of you met? Can you tell us your love story? I’m interested, the two of you looks so cute together.” Taeyon said out of nowhere. She noticed that both of their cheeks are flushed.

            “You’re late Tae tae, they’ve already told us their story! Actually the four of us will have a bonding at Anna’s place. Right Anna?”

            “Ah, yeah. But it’s sad that Tifany wouldn’t be able to come with us.”

            “Don’t worry Anna, some other time. I’m really busy here now. I want to know better about Yoong’s girlfriend either.”

            “Yah!! Fany unnie, you’re embarrassing me!”

            “Haha! Don’t be so shy Yoong. Ok, I have to go back to work now. Take care on your way guys.” Says Tifany walking away as she waves her hand to them.

 

The four of them made their way out of the café restaurant.

            “We’ll just have to follow your car Yoona.”

            “Ok Sunny unnie.”

 

            Yoona guide her girlfriend at the car and open the door for her. As soon as the two of them are inside the car, Taeyon and Sunny look at each other and continue their conversation inside the vehicle.

 

            “I didn’t know that our work will be less burdensome.”

            “Yeah, thanks to Fany ah. Call Mr.Kwon now..”

            “Oh, I almost forgot.”

Ring..ring..ring..

            “Agent Lee?”

            “Mr. Kwon, the puzzle have been solved.”

            “Great! go on with it.”

 

            Sunny told everything she discovered to Mr. Kwon, they first met at the airport because Yuri accidentally collided with Yoona. But they didn’t get the chance to know each other, on the other hand Yoona went to Soshi Café and Restau and she unexpectedly spotted Yuri talking with her cousin Sooyoung. Their next encounter was when Yuri went to the park and spotted Yoona there. Since then the two of them became close and fall in love immediately.

 

            “It seems like I don’t have any problem at the brides! I’ll just have to lure Yuri out then? I’ll make her reveal her own identity.”

            “How will you do that Mr. Kwon?.”

            “You’ll see Agent Lee, for now just look out for my daughter and let me handle things.”

Click!

            “I wonder what Mr. Kwon is up to.” Said Sunny coolly.

            “That man has a lot of ideas on his sleeves. No wonder his company is one of the most successful in abroad.”

            “Weeee! All we have to do now is to relax! Isn’t that great Tae tae?”

            “You bet Lee Bunny!”

 

Choi Anna’s POV

 

Ring..ring..ring..

            “Hello uncle?”

            “Anna, Yuri’s been using your identity that’s why Sooyoung doesn’t want you to visit her yet.”

            “Oh, that makes sense. So is she like helping Yuri with her plans uncle?”

            “Unfortunately, yes. Your sister is also involved with Yuri’s plans, I can’t blame her though. They’re really close to each other.”

            “Um, so what do you want me to do uncle?”

            “Lure Yuri out, I want you to do something that will make her reveal the real her.”

            “ That’s kinda hard uncle, I didn’t know the situation yet.”

And Mr. Kwon told everything to Anna.

            “I see, ok uncle let me handle these circumstances.”I smirk as my plans are now playing throught my mind.

            “I’m counting on you Anna.”

            “But uncle, I also need a favor for me to carry out my plans…”

 

At Yuri’s Apartment

                       

            Sooyoung is patiently waiting for her cousin, she had already eaten half of Yuri’s food at the fridge. She’s ready for another round when she heard the doorbell continuously.

            “Aish! Yul!”she ran hurriedly at the door and opened it hastily

            “You don’t have to abuse the doorbell you know!! Uh.” She stopped reprimanding Yuri as she saw that her cousin has some company. She also noticed Yoona and Yuri’s hand are holding each other.

            “Hi Soo! We met again.” addressed Yoona cheerfully.

            “Uh, hi?”

            “Anyway couz, this is Taeyon and Sunny. They’re both friends of Yoona. They want to have some bonding with us for a while? If it’s ok??”

            “It’s ok Anna, this is your apartment remember? Yah!! I forgot, there are no foods at the fridge anymore.”

            “Don’t worry cousin, were still full. Maybe we can just watch a movie? Is that ok guys?”

            “Alright!! Let’s watch some horror movies!” suggested Sunny.

 

            Sunny, Taeyon and Sooyoung are enjoying the movie, however the Yoonyul couple doesn’t seem to care. They just cuddle in the couch, it wasn’t that big but enough for both of them. They’re seemed lost in their own world. They don’t even bother to glance at the tv screen, both of them are giggling and whispering to each other.

Ring..ring..ring..

            “Grandma is calling, wait for me here Anna. I’ll go out for a while.” she gave a quick peck on Yuri’s lips before leaving the room.

            “You two, go get a room!”

            “Shut up Soo!!”

///

            “Hello granny?”

            “Yoona, I have something important to tell you.”

            “Can’t you just tell it right away granny? You’re making me nervous.”

            “Haha, easy dear. You have to come home now, you have an important visitor.”

            “Important visitor? Are they one of our clients?”

            “No sweety, much important than that.”

            “Come on grandma, who is it???”

            “Just go home dear, you’ll know once you are here.”

            “Ok grandma.” *SIGH*

 

            Yoona walk back to the room where the gang and her girlfriend are watching the movie. She lazily opened the door and almost hesitant to bid goodbye especially with Yuri/Anna.

            “Guys, I have to go now, my granny wants me to go home.”

            “Already? Don’t mind it, there’s always a next time.”

            “Thanks Soo, and Anna? Can I talk to you in private before I go home?”she nodded and followed me outside the room.

            “’I’ll see you tomorrow Yoong??”

            “Tommorow.” Yoona pulled her closer and hug her waist as she lean my forehead to Yuri.

            “Go on now Yoongie. And don’t forget to text me if you’re not busy. I don’t want to miss you.” Yuri said with a pout on her lips.

            “Oww, my baby is so cute. Don’t worry I’ll call you tonight. I love you Anna.”

            “I love you too Im Yoona..”

 

Im”s Residence

 

The moment Yoona entered the mansion, she felt that the atmosphere is kinda eerie.

            “Ms. Yoona, your grandmother is waiting for you at the living room.”

Yoona made her way to the living room, she saw her grandmother talking to someone.

            “Yoona, sweetie, you’re home. I want you to meet someone.” Yoona’s eyes widened as she saw the person behind her grandmother.

            “A-Anna?” Yoona thought to herself.

            “This is your fiancée Yoona.” the raiven haired girl walks straight to Yoona and offer her hand for a handshake.

            “I’m Kwon Yuri, Yoona. Finally, It’s nice to see you.”

 

TBC

Finally! :D

Don’t forget to leave ur comments dear readers and subscribers!

Thank you!