Girlfriend

Runaway

Chapter 7: Girlfriend

 

Choi Anna’s POV

 

            I think I want to visit Korea? It’s been five years since I left. And I’m kinda missing my family, especially my shikshin sister. Speaking of Sooyoung? I think I’m gonna call her to tell my plans.

Ring..ring..ring..

 

            “ Hello? Sis??”

            “U-Unnie! Why did you call me??” Sooyoung’s voice is in an obvious state of panic.

            “What are you talking about Soo? Didn’t you miss your unnie?”

            “I miss you unnie! It’s just that I didn’t expect you to call!”

            “Then why are you panicking? Wait? Are you with your boyfriend right now?”

            “Kyah!! Food is my one and only love unnie, I don’t have a boyfriend.” Typical Sooyoung! Haha!

            “Hahaha! That’s what I’ve missed about you! So, I was planning on visiting our home..”

            “Oh!!! NO!! You can’t sis!” Uh, I think my eardrums will burst.

            “What?! Are you hiding something from me Choi Sooyoung!???”

            “Uh! Nothing unnie!! It’s just that it’s not a great timing, you can visit us some other time.” I can’t understand her? Before she was really excited to see me visit her!

            “Is that so? Ok, tell me when I can visit you. I’ll hang up now.”

Click!

            What was that?? I know she’s hiding something from me. I have to figure it out! What if my sister is in trouble? Oh no! I have go there whether she like it or not! I guess I’ll just have to surprise her and bring her a lot of foods! Right!

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

            This can’t be happening! Yuri is in big trouble! Unnie? Why are you going home at times like this??! I have to do something! I gotta call Yul! She didn’t come home last night I bet she’s still with that date of hers.

            Ring..ring..ring..

            “Come on Yul! Pick up! This is a priority one!!!”

            Ring..ring..ring..

 

            Hah!! That’s it!! I’ve been calling you nonstop and you’re not answering any of my calls!! Grr!! I will just leave some text message! Now I’m mad! I’ll swear Yuri, I’ll eat all your stock foods at your apartment!!!!

 

Kwon’s Residence: State side

            “Agent Kim! Agent Lee, I’m counting on you to find my daughter. You are the most qualified mediator to do this kind of job. Please do everything to find my Yuri.”

            “Yes sir! We will not fail you. We will bring Yuri safe.” Taeyon responded.

            “No, I just want you to find her and update me how’s she doing. She’s mad at me, I want her to go home at her own will. I’m being selfish and I’m not thinking about her feelings. I just want to confirm my daughters’ safety.”

            “Understood sir!” said Taeyon and Sunny in unison.

           

Yuri’s POV

 

            “I just can’t help it. Your lips are truly alluring. And hey, I’m not finished with my speech yet! Ahem! So Choi Anna, can you be my girlfriend?”

            Omo! Am I dreaming?? Did she just ask me to become her girlfriend? Maybe it won’t hurt to try? I think she’s sincere about her feelings for me. I can feel it. I’ll deal with the other consequences later. There’s nothing that Kwon Yuri could handle!

 

            “I.. Uh, Yes. I’m now your girlfriend Im Yoona.” Her eyes glimmer with happiness as she looked at me.

            “Really?? Are you serious Anna?? You’re not pulling some pranks on me right??”

            “Wae? Shouldn’t I be the one asking you that??” I frowned at her statement.

            “NO! I’m serious! I want you to be my girlfriend!”

            “Well?? I’m also serious in here! I’m accepting your offer! I am now your girlfriend! It’s up to you if you don’t-“

            “Hah!! Stop it babe.” She leaned close and kisses my nose. My heart skips at those simple gestures. I’m not gonna regret anything.

            “I got a sweet and caring girlfriend eh? Hey! Don’t show me that cocky grin of yours”

            “What? I’m being cocky here because I got an astounding girlfriend.” Here she goes again.

            “Are you always using those lines to your girls??”

            “Hey! You’re my one and only girl Choi Anna.” The look in her eyes changed from being overconfident into a loving one.

            “And you’re my one and only love, Im Yoona.” I retort as I pulled her into a kiss.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

            Wow, I never thought that she has this side of hers, she’s the one who initiated the kiss. And I love it of course! I did tell you that her lips are so addicting, right?  We were sharing an innocent kiss until it turned to be a sensual one. Our tongues were playing deeply inside our mouths, twisting in both lust and love. Before our kiss becomes more heated, I pulled away. I have to take everything slow right??

 

            “Hmmmn, what do you want us to do for today Anna?”

            “I don’t know? Hmmm, wait I have to go home first. I need to check if Soo is still at my apartment. That reminds me, can you please get my phone at the bed side?” she stares at me with those puppy looked eyes pleading. “Pwease??” does she really have to do that???

            “Aigoo! Anna, stop that. I know how cute you are.” I stand up to get her phone. “Here babe, and I’ll go get you some clothes. It won’t be hard since we’re almost the same size. I’ll go take a bath first.”

            I went to the closet to find something that will suit her. Hmmm, maybe a V neck white shirt and dark skinny jeans will do. As I am about to close the closet, I saw small box. It is the box where I put my important things when I was a kid. When I expose the content, I noticed the Mickey Mouse handkerchief. Yuri.. *SIGH* I put the hanky inside and close the box. I guess I’ll take this with me at home. I walk off the closet and return to Anna.

            “Anna, here’s the clothes that-“I was stopped when I saw the looks in her face. She’s still looking at her phone with ghastliness.

            “Anna? Are you ok?”

            “Y-yeah, I’m ok.. go on a shower now Yoong. I have to go back at the apartment really quick. I’m worried about Soo.”

            “I see, the looks on your face really alarmed me, I thought there’s something serious that happened. I will take a shower now..”

 

No one’s POV

 

As soon as Yoona left the room, Yuri unlocked her phone to see if there are some important messages.

There are a lot of missed calls from her cousin and a text message.

What caught her off guard is the message that her cousin left her.

From: Shikshin Soo

            YUL!! What the hell? You’re not answering you’re phone!

            My sister called and she told me that she wants to pay a visit to us!

            You gotta go home once you read this!

Not too long when Yoona appears. She noticed that Yuri is like in a state of shock.

She’s not moving and just breathing heavily with a fright looked in her face.

She asked Yuri if she’s ok, and Yuri just told her that she’s worried about Soo.

When Yoona’s presence withdraws, Yuri dialed Sooyoung number in a speedy manner.

Ring..ring..ring..

            “Yul!!! We have a problem!!!”

            “I know! I’ll be back soon. When is your sister coming home?”

            “I don’t know I told her that it’s not a perfect timing to pay us a visit! She just shrug it off and told me that I should call her when everything ok so that she can see us.”

            “I’m not buying it Soo, knowing her personality. We should be careful.”

            “Me too Yul. I’ll see you later.”

Click!

            “What should I do now? There can’t be two Choi Anna! I can’t even tell Yoong that we are twins just for an alibi! Anna unnie will surely call my father once she found out everything that I’m doing. I have to play safe, but how? Being Yoona’s girlfriend makes everything harder to decide!” Yuri thought to herself.

 

Minutes Later

Yoona is now driving Yuri back to her apartment when she noticed that her girlfriend is really quiet.

            “Anna? Why are you silent?” asked Yoona in a noticeable worried tone.

            “I’m fine Yoongie, don’t worry about me. My head just hurts a little, maybe because of the hang over?”

            “How can I not worry about you? You’re my girlfriend Anna. And if something bothers you, you can tell me everything. Ok?”

            “Yes Yoongie, I will tell you everything.” But not now.

            “Let’s eat first at the Soshi Café? My sister’s girlfriend owns it. I believe you’ve been already there, I saw you and you’re cousin chit chatting the other day.”

            “So are you like stalking me huh?”

            “Hey, I’m not. It’s just a coincidence!” Yoona playfully slaps her girlfriends shoulder.

///

In the meantime, Taeyon and Sunny already arrived in Korea.

            “Hey, Lee Bunny, I’m starving, can we eat first before doing some of our investigations?”

            “Sure shorty, let’s go at the Soshi café, its Tiffany’s. Remember her?”

            “Don’t shorty me! I’m taller than you!! And yeah, I remember her, Isn’t she connected to the Im’s?

            “Yep, she’s Sica’s girlfriend.”

            “Alright! Let’s pretend that we are in vacation Bunny. Let’s go!”

///

 

            YoonYul already arrived at the Soshi Café And Reataurant. People are staring at the two lovebirds. Their hands are intertwined with each other while walking at the counter.

            “Miss Yoona! It’s good to see you here. What’s your order?”Said Siwon enthusiastically, he had a secret crush at Yoona since the first time the he saw her.

            “I’ll order the usual, but for two people. I’m with my girlfriend right now.” Yoona raised her hand that’s holding Yuri’s. It made Yuri flush at her action.

            “Oh, you’re girlfriend looks hot! You’re lucky Yoona.”

            “Kyah!! Don’t look at her like that, where’s Tiffany unnie?”

            “Boss is there.” Siwon pointed at the table where Tiffany is. She’s talking at the two people that are new to her.

            “Thank you oppa, I’ll just sit near unnie. We’ll wait for our order.”

            “Ok Yoona..”

           

            The Yoonyul couple made their way to Tifanny.

            “Fany unnie!!”

            “Look who’s here, hi Yoong.. Meet Taeyon and Sunny. They are my friends during my college days.

            “Hi unnies! I’m Im Yoona, nice to meet you. And Fany unnie, I want you to meet Choi Anna.. She’s my girlfriend.”

            Tiffany almost drops her jaw at Yoona’s avowal. Taeyon and Sunny look at each other like they are talking on the eyes.

            “I, uh Fany-ah. I’ll excuse myself for a while. I have to call someone really important. Sunny wait for me here.”

            Taeyon made his way out fast. She took her cell phone out of her pocket and call Mr. Kwon, Yuri’s father.

Ring..ring..ring..

            “Hello Agent Kim?”

            “Mr. Kwon, I’ve got a report to make.”

 

 

TBC

I hope you enjoyed the update my dear readers and subscribers :P

Please don’t forget to leave your comments.

Thank You!^^