Dinner Date

Runaway

Chapter 5 :

 

From: Im Yoona

            Hello Anna. It’s me Yoona! If you are not busy later, can we go out on a dinner night? Keke

            I’m sorry if I’m asking you out very fast. I just can’t help it. ^_^

 

            Yep! I asked her out. I did my very best just to finished that stupid client meeting. And I have to use my charms at them so that they will say yes already! And that’s it. I’ve closed the deal with in just a blink of an eye! I was busy talking to myself like an idiot when my phone buzzes! Yah! A text from Choi Anna!

 

From: Anna <3

            Hi Yoona!^^

            I’m not busy later.

            So? I am thinking if I will go with you. ^_~

To: Anna <3

            Why you have to think about it?

            It’s just a one night.. Or more?

 

            I almost blinked twice as I read my message once more, I almost send the message! It’s like I’m a ert with this! Arg! What’s with my byun thoughts! Like seriously?? She might not talk to me anymore! No way! Delete delete delete!

 

To: Anna <3

            Ow, pwease? Go on a date with me? (pout)

            Wew! Much better? Ok press send!!!

From: Anna <3

            Cuuute! Hehe. I’m just kidding. I’m going out with you.

            I can’t resist your charms. Im Yoona!

To: Anna <3

            I know nobody can resist me.

            I’m so freaking gorgeous. Haha!

From: Anna <3

            Such a turn off! You’re so full of yourself.

            Tsk tsk tsk

 To: Anna <3

            Kyah! I’m just kidding you know that!

            Text me you address so that I can pick you up.

            I’ll see you later Anna.

            I have to prepare for our dinner date <3

 

            Hmmm, maybe I can get her at my beach house? Right! I’ll make some preparations now! I have to make it special!  I can’t get her here at the mansion. I can’t let her see grandma and Sica unnie, not now.

 

Yuri’s POV

From: Yoongie^^

            Kyah! I’m just kidding you know that!

            Text me you address so that I can pick you up.

            I’ll see you later Anna.

            I have to prepare for our dinner date <3

 

            And with that, I texted her my address. I was stupidly grinning at her text when Soo interrupted me.

 

            “wow Yul! Your girl is really fast! She’s already asking you out! I can’t believe that you would fall for her trap that easily.”

            “gyah!! How dare you sneak a quick look at my text message?! I hate you Choi Sooyoung!”

            “wowowow! And now you hate me? You are acting really weird with that girl huh.”

            “shut up Soo! I gotta prepare now! You can stay here if you want! I’ll go to my room to freshen up!”

 

            I’m really excited for our dinner date! It’s my very first time to have a date. Weird right? I’m just really busy with my work before. That’s why I’m really nervous! I was busy walking back and forth at my room when someone texted me. ah! That’s Yoona!

 

From: Yoongie^^

            Hey gorgeous. Just dress casually.

            I’ll pick u up by 9 pm.

            Wait for me. xoxo

 

            I glance at my clock and it says that its 07:53 Pm. OMO! I have to prepare now! I run to the shower room and took a quick bath. After having my shower I walked into my closet. What should I wear? What should I wear!!!

            In the end I ended up wearing simple clothing. I again look at my clock and its now 8:58. It’s almost time! I can’t wait!!

Ding dong..

            A door bell! Yah!!!!

 

Yoona’s POV

            Oh! I’m so tense. I’m already standing in front of her apartment’s door! Ok! Im Yoona! Fighting!

Ding dong..

            I was shocked when somebody opened the door. She’s not Anna! Is she like the one with her at the restaurant?

            “Hi! Are you Anna’s date? I’m Choi Sooyoung! Her cousin! Hehe! Just wait here for a minute, I’m gonna call her now! Hey Annaaaa!!!!”

            “Soo! I’m not deaf ok? Stop shouting! O-oh hey! Yoona!”

            I’ve seen her beautiful smile again! She makes my heartbeat really fast!

            “Hey, let’s go now?” I said and smiled at her.

            “Sure.”

            “Anyway, nice to meet you Sooyoung. We have to go now. Don’t worry I’ll take care of your cousin.”

 

            What I’m feeling right now is so priceless! Of course, I’m the gentlewoman here. I am the one who’s opening the door for her, I hold her hand when she’s walking down the stairs, and I guide her to my car and fastened her seatbelt. All set! We are now driving at the beach house. None of us are talking but the silent atmosphere is not awkward.

 

            “Where are we going Yoong?”

            “I can’t tell you, it’s a surprise!” I hope everything will be fine later! I can’t wait!

            “You are not planning to abduct me right?”

            “Haha! Nice idea. I can do that? So that I can be able to see your beautiful face every time I wake up in the morning.” She blushed with what I’ve told her. Haha. Smooth Yoona!

            “Uh, you’re such a flirt Im Yoona.”

            “Hahaha, only with you Choi Anna!”

            “Oh yeah? How can I be sure of that? I can’t monitor you 24/7 to know if you’re telling the truth.”

            “Because…You’re the only person that makes my heart flutter. And if you want to monitor me 24/7, you can marry me.”

            “Stop it Yoongie!”

            “Haha! Why? I’m telling the truth! I’m not lying. We’re already here Anna. Can you wear this blindfold first? I’ll just guide you while walking.”

            “It seems like my intuitions are correct, you are really trying to kidnap me. haha!

            “Aigoo.. I will not do that. You might run away from me once you have the chance, I’ll just make you fall so that you’ll be the one chasing over me.”

            “Kyah!! Stop it! Give me that blindfold already!!”

            “Ok ok! Relax Anna, hahaha. Here, I’ll just put it.” I lean closer to her so that I can tie the cloth around her eyes. Gulp! Omo! I noticed that our face is just an inch away. My eyes slowly landed from her lip. Urg! So tempting.

            “Aren’t you done yet Yoongie?”

            “Oh! S-sorry, let’s go now.”

 

Yuri’s POV

            My heart is really beating fast. She leaned forward to tie the blindfold. She already finished tying it but she’s not still moving! OMO! I can feel her breathing close to my face! Is she trying to kiss me?? Gah!!

 

            “Aren’t you done yet Yoongie?” I have to do something! She might kiss me and I’m so damn nervous! I can’t let her kiss me while wearing this stupid blindfold!

            “Oh! S-sorry, let’s go now.”

           

            We are now walking where she prepared our dinner date, her right hand is placed at the back of my waist while her other hand is holding my left hand. She’s so sweet! I guess we are at the beach. I can hear the water waves. And the smell of the place, I can confirm it by the sand that I’m stepping into.

 

            “You can now remove your blindfold Anna.”

 

            I am surprised when I removed the blindfold that’s blocking my vision. There are candles circling the large cloth that is placed at the sand. So it’s like a picnic huh? As we come within reach, I saw a lot of petals scattered in it and there are a lot of foods that she prepared. Did she just do this for me?

 

            “You set up all of this for me?”

            “Aha, I’m also the one who cooked these foods for us.” Oh my, good thing that it’s kinda dark now or else she can she my face blushing!

            “Wow! Let’s eat then! I can’t wait to taste your cooking.”

            “Ok, here taste it.” The foods that she prepared for us are unbelievably delicious! I’m almost speechless! And she did all of this just for our dinner date instead of just ordering from a restaurant. Now I feel really special!

            “It’s delectable! By any chance, are you a chef?”

            “No, does my cooking that really great for you to think that I am a chef?”

            “So cocky. Hahaha, But yea, you are a great cook.”

            “Well, thank you. I only did this for you.”

 

            By the time that we’ve finished eating, it suddenly starts raining. We quickly run at the beach house near us to prevent out clothes in soaking from the rainfalls.

 

            “Good timing, we’ve finished eating in time or else your efforts will go to waste.”

            “I don’t think so, you being here with me is all that I need.” Damn! She’s good with her words. I think I’m blushing again. This is really embarrassing.

            “There you are again with your sweet talks.”

            “I’m not sweet talking you babe.” she comes close to me to shorten our distance. Her face is really close that I can feel her breathing from my face. GULP! “I’m just saying what I’m feeling for you..” she’s staring to my eyes examining it, and then her eyes looked to my lips. OMO! She closed her eyes and lean closer. She’s going to kiss me! I think my heart stops beating! Our lips are about to meet when a continuous loud thunder starts.

            “Kyaaaaaahhh!!! Thunder!!!!!”

 

Yoona’s POV

 

            “Kyaaaaaahhh!!! Thunder!!!!!”

 

            What a buzz kill! We should have been kissing by now! She’s really afraid of thunder, she’s hugging me tightly that I can’t even breathe! It’s my chance! I hug her back to comfort her.

 

            “SShhh.. It’s ok Anna. I’m here, don’t be afraid.” Hmmmm, she really smells so good. And her body, it has a perfect figure. 

            “Ummmm, Yoong?”

            “Yes?” oh! This is heaven. It’s truly comfortable hugging her. I wish we can stay like this for long.

            “Y-your hands..”

            “My hands?” I mentally faced palm myself when I got what she’s talking about. “OMO! I’m s-sorry. I-I d-didn’t mean to touch your b-! My hands just accidentally land on it!” this is embarrassing!

            “Accidentally huh??”

            “Y-yes! Oh! Do you want some drinks? How about we drink some wine, champagne, beer, tequila or what? Hehehe” this is getting awkward.

            “Sure! Yay! It been a long time since I got drunk!” wae? The awkward atmosphere disappeared. She’s excited getting drunk??

            “Wae? You are excited getting drunk huh?”

            “Oh, hahaha not really. It’s just that I’m really busy at the work back then so I don’t have any time to mingle with my friends. I don’t have a social life. That’s why.”

            “I see, don’t worry. You have me now. We can do some bonding anytime you want.” And I flashed my famous smile! “Wait here Anna, I’ll get us some drinks.”

 

            I am amazed, she drinks a lot! And I think she’s already drunk! I didn’t think that she has a very low alcohol tolerance. Now what???

 

            “Anna, stop drinking already. You’re already drunk!”

            “I’m not drunk! Give me that!” she then became unconscious. I catch her before she falls to the ground. She’s already asleep. Her face looks so peaceful. I carry her to my room at the beach house. I set her down to my bed, I was about to leave when she pulled me.

            “ Omf! Anna?” she pulled me closer to the bed and snuggled her face to my neck and hug me.

            “Anna?” she’s really sleeping now. Well I guess I just have to sleep too. I wrap my hands around her waist to hug her. I wish we can be like this every day. Sleeping next to her is like a dream came true! Not too long when my mind also went to dreamland.

 

TBC

Hello readers and subscribers!

I hope you will enjoy my update!

Tell me what you think? ;D