Catastrophe and Reason

Runaway

Chapter 10: Catastrophe and Reasons

 

Yuri’s POV

 

            “I saw my sister Yul!! She’s here! She’s back Yuri!!!”

 

            When I finally found my happiness, things goes like this. Maybe I should really tell her the truth? I’m so bewildered! Because of my selfishness, I might hurt Yoona and even myself! Soo is right, I shouldn’t have involve myself with this. Now I’m suffering. I have to face the consequences!!

 

            “Thank you  Soo, maybe it’s time for me to tell her the truth.”

            “You should Yul! Everything will be fine once you told her! But Yul, I’m puzzled. My sister didn’t even make a single call that she’ll be coming home.”

            “Where have you seen unnie? Maybe she’s just trying to surprise you.”

            “Maybe couz. Ok! Goodluck Yul. I’ll try to wait for her.”

            “Okay, Thanks Soo.”

 

            It’s now or never! I have to tell her everything before it’s too late! But how?? How should I tell her??? Uh, maybe not here? How about we’ll take some walk outside? Whatever!

 

            “Hey, Yoongie..”

            “Hey sweetheart, what took you so long? I’m missing your warmth already.”oh no, now it’s getting harder and harder for me! How should I tell her??

            “WAH!! Yoongie!!!” I instantaneously hug her and cried.

            “Omo!! Anna? Why are you crying???”

            “I.. I love you soo much Yoong! Words are not even enough to show how much I love you!!”

            “Baby, what’s wrong? I love you too sooo much! You know that.”

            “Yoona.. Promise me that you will not leave me no matter what! I know I’m being selfish here but I just really love you! I don’t think that I can be this happy with somebody else!”

            “I promise Anna. I will fight for our love, I will never ever leave your side and I will always love you whatever happens. Promise me too Anna.”

            “I promise Yoongie, that I will never leave you even if it means forgetting everything about me and my family!” oopss. Yeah, I just slip it. I’m really emotional right now that I can’t even think straight!!

            “Huh? What do you mean Anna?”

            “I.. I’m so sorry Yoong! I love you so much that I can’t even tell you! I-I don’t know how! ” I broke our hug and I immediately run through the exit of the rooftop.

           

            Stupid Yuri! I should have told her not running away like this!! I run incessantly and I didn’t even notice that I’m already outside my apartment. I run across the street, I did even hear that Yoona is calling me behind. Everything that happened is very fast, I feel a very sharp pain to the left part of my body. All I know now is I’m lifelessly lying on the road, I raised my hand and saw a blood. After that everything went blot out.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

            “Anna! Wait! Don’t run like that! We can talk about everything! I won’t get mad at you!! Anna I-!!”

           

            I wasn’t able to finish my sentence, the scene played in a slow motion. I dashed to Anna hoping that I come contact in time to save her. But it’s too late, the speedy car already hit her and send her flying! I’m stunned from what I saw. When I finally recovered my senses, I swiftly run to Anna’s body. I knelt down and raised her head. She’s unconscious but she’s still breathing! Omo! She’s bleeding profusely!

 

            “Somebody help please! No! Anna, hang in there please.. I’ll take you to the hospital! Please live! I love you! Don’t die on me..”

 

            My mind is still occupied to Anna, I didn’t even moved a muscle. I haven’t even notice that the ambulance already arrive. Thank goodness! They carried her carefully to the stretcher and put oxygen. I followed the rescue team as they go into the ambulance. I am still holding Anna’s hand. Oh God, please save her. I can’t afford of losing her in my life!

            Is this my punishment for being dishonest girlfriend to her? Oh God, please let her live! Make Anna safe, I promise that once she’s stable and healthy again I will tell her everything. Just let her survive this accident!

            We were on our way to the hospital, I do not know what to do! I need someone that I can cry on. And I thought of Sica unnie. Right I’ll call her!

 

Ring..ring..ring..

 

            “Yoona? Why did you call-“

            “U-Unnie!!!”

            “O my! Yoona! why are you crying? Where are you!”

            “Unnie! M-My girlfriend was hit by a c-car, I’m on my way to the h-hospital. C-Can you please go to the hospital address that I’ll be texting you?”

            “Sure dear, wait for me ok? Hang in there, I love you.”

 

At the Soshi Café and Restaurant

           

            “Who’s that Jesi?”

            “Fany, we have to go. Yoona, she’s crying. She told me that her girlfriend was accidentally hit by a car.”

            “Omo! It’s Anna!”

            “You know that my sister has a girlfriend?” Jessica is eyeing her girlfriend intently.

            “Well, she brought Anna here. Even Taengoo and Sunny met her.”

            “YAH! That Yoona, she’s being secretive with me now. Poor Yuri, I think she won’t marry her fiancée no matter what our granny will tell her.”

            “Poor Yoona, let’s move now babe! I’ll call Taeyeon and Sunny. She needs us right now, I feel bad for what have happened. They’re really sweet and cute together.”

            “Don’t be sad babe, get in the car now. We have to make it fast.”

 

SunYeon’s Apartment

 

            “CHEERS!!!!” Sunny and Taeyon said in unison.

            “HAH! Midget, this is really nice. With the real Choi Anna’s aid, I’m sure this case will be solved soon.”

            “Aha, let’s just enjoy our stay here. Where’d you wanna go for tomorrow?”

            “Let me think.” Sunny pause a bit. “What about the amusement park?”

            “Good idea Sunny-ah!”

 

Ring..ring..ring..

           

            “Uh, that’s mine! Just a minute Sunny, Fany’s calling.”

            “Hey! Are you two have a secret relationship??!”

            “Shut up shorty! She might be my crush but that’s all! I’m not gonna cross the line!”

.

.

.

            “Hello Fany-ah!”

            “Tae! Anna’sbeenhitbyacar!”

            “Wae? What? Could you speak slower Fany?”

            “Anna! Yoona’s girlfriend has been hit by a car! We need you to come with us Teangoo!”

            “WHAT!!?? That can’t be happening! OMO! Text us which hospital that Anna’s been confine!”

            “Sure, we’ll see you there.”

            “Ok, bye Fany.”

.

.

.

            “Yah! Sunny-ah! Move your lazy but! There’s an emergency! And don’t forget to call Mr Kwon!!!’

            “Shut up Tae, all you do is panicking! How the hell would I know the situation!!”

            “The real Kwon Yuri! She’s currently in a bad situation. Fany said that she’s been hit by a car!”

            “This is bad Tae! OMO!”

 

Kwon’s Residence: State side

 

Mr.Kwon’s POV

            Is this some kind of joke? What did I do wrong?? First my wife, now my Yuri! I can’t lose my daughter! Please Yuri, don’t leave your father alone..

 

Flashback (17 years ago)

            “Yuri! Dear? Where are you? we gotta leave now!” Said my wife in a sweet voice.

            “Mom!! Dad!! I made a new friend!” My Yuri, she’s always energetic as always.

            “Really? What’s her/his name sweety?” I asked my daughter.

            “Wah! I forgot to ask her Dad, my bad. She has a pretty doe eyes. She told me that her parents just died in a car crash.” Car crush??

            “Oh! Maybe she’s Mr. and Mrs. Im’s daughter. Remember the burial that we’ve went a while ago?”

            “Yes Dad, but I’m not sure if that’s her.”

            “But you said that she has a pretty doe eyes. Her mother’s eyes are like that.”

            “Really Dad?” Yuri said excitedly. “ Does it mean that we can visit her some other time?”

            “Of course honey, maybe we can next year.”

            “Yay! You’re the best Dad!”

            “Come on now Yuri, we have to go to the airport now.”

            “Yes mom!”

End of flashback

 

            That day was our last vacation at Korea. I thought everything was perfect. I have a loving wife and a very cheerful daughter. I have a perfect family. But then, everything was lost within just a blink of an eye. I am carefully driving the car, but there’s this taxi owner carelessly driving that hit us badly. My wife protected my daughter that’s why she got all the impact from the accident and died.

            After that incident, my daughter has changed. She’s not the energetic and cheerful Yuri anymore. She became serious in everything. She even blocked her memory from the past just to cope up. She never mentioned visiting her new friend at Korea. When I’m asking her about it, she just told me that she can’t remember everything.

            I feel bad for it, since my wife has died I promised to myself that I will make Yuri happy. That’s why I tried to find and verify if the girl that she met 17 years ago was Yoona. It’s not hard to do it considering my wide connections all over the world. When I confirmed everything, I set their marriage. I am thinking that Yoona might get the old Yuri back.

            I was very happy when the SunYeon Agents told me how happy Yuri was. I thought that everything will be ok. But then, this incident happened. I never thought my daughter to be hit by a car! I have to go there. My daughter needs me.. I have to call the two agents.

Ring..ring,,ring..

 

            “Mr. Kwon? We’re on our way where Yuri’s been confine!”

            “Agent Kim, I want you to pick me at the airport by tomorrow and leave Agent Lee to take care for my daughter.”

            “Understood sir.”

 

 

TBC

OMO! Don’t hate me.. don’t hate me!

To my readers and subscribers, I promise that this story will have a happy ending.

I have to do this for the flow of the fic.

Please do leave a comment^^

Thank you! :D