Yuri is Yuri?

Runaway

A/N:

hello readers! I just feel like updating the same day? i may not be able to update soon since I'm busy, so yeah, it's like my apology in advance :)  

so here is chapter 2

 

------------------

 

Chapter 2

 

Yuri’s POV

        It felt really nostalgic once I've arrived in Korea. It felt like I'm missing something, something that is close to my heart. I just shrug it off, it's not important anyway. I can't even remember much when we are here. I look around to find my cousin, she told me that she will be picking me up at the airport. I was really bored so I walk around and I entered a comfort room, it happened that I'm not looking in my way when I bumped into something.

 

        "Ow! I'm sorry..m-miss?" 

 

Wow! Did I just stutter? What a beauty, it’s like an angel in disguise is in front of me.

 

        “It’s ok, I’m not hurt anyway.”

 

The doe eyed beauty flashed a killer smile.

 

Omo! That smile will kill me! if it happens that she is going to be my fiancée I’m not gonna run away from my family. Hah!

 

        And that’s it, she’s now out of my sight as she rushed her way out of the comfort room.

 

///

Yoona’s POV

        What an intimidating beauty, and I can say in her built that she is really y. That tan girl beauty is one of a kind. What am I thinking? I’m gonna meet my fiancée for heaven’s sake! Now, speaking of my fiancée I gotta wait for her.

.

.

.

2 hours have passed..

 

        “what the? What is happening here? She’s not here yet. I better call granny.”

 

Ring.. ring.. ring..

 

        “hello my dear?”

 

        “granny, Yuri’s not here yet. That’s her name right? Is something the matter? She should be here already.”

 

        “what? But the Kwon’s just told me that she already left the state. Wait Yoongie I’m gonna call them, wait for a second.”

.

.

.

        “hello granny?”

 

        “My dear, they’ve confirmed that Yuri’s here in Korea because the plane that she rode is already here. They are sure she left, but there is one thing that they’re confused of.” Granny said in a serious tone.

 

        “ yea??”

 

        “they couldn’t find a record that she have arrived here.”

 

        “w—what? Meaning… Are you searious grandma? How did it happen?”

 

        “yes my dear, the Kwon’s are already investigating and doing their best to find their daughter. They suspected that Yuri might have been kidnap or something.”

       

        We haven’t even meet yet and she’s been missing! Oh! Maybe this is a sign! Yeah!! A sign!

       

        “oh my, that’s a bad new! So I should be going home now grandma. I’ll see you tonight.”

 

        “ok dear take a good care of your self.”

       

        Now what? Kwon Yuri, my supposed to be fiancée is missing. Should I be feeling relieved or worried? Gah! Im Yoona, why do you even care? It’s like we are real lovers!

 

Flashback

 

          A five year old Yoona is crying under a tree at the park. Her parents just died and she was really broken hearted about it. She lost her beloved parents at a young age. She fell asleep from crying, and when she woke up she saw a very cute little girl around her age looking at her curiously.

 

        “hey, are you owkey? It seems like you’ve been crying?”

 

        “I’m okey. It’s just that.. I’ts just that… wah!!!” little Yoongie started to cry again.

 

        “Omo! Hey.. don’t cry. I’m here for you. let’s be friends now. Ok? What happened?”

 

        “m—my parents just died in a car accident.. wah!!!” cried Yoona as she hugged the little girl.

 

        “I’m here now, you have my shoulder to cry on, here I’m gonna give you my Mickey Mouse handkerchief. You can also blow your nose there.”

 

        “gah! That’s gross you know!”

 

        “ahahaha! See? You just stopped crying.”

 

        “Yuri! Dear? Where are you? we gotta leave now!” Said the voice not so far..

 

        “oh! I gotta be going now, my mom is calling me already. If you want to talk to me, just go here ok?”

 

        “ok, I’ll be waiting for you then, Yuri?”

 

        Yuri just smiled and run away without even knowing her name. Yoona always come to the usual place but never did she saw that cute little girl again.

 

End of flashback

 

          Did I just remember something that I don’t want to? Gah! It’s not because they have the same name it will make them the same person! In your dreams Yoona!

 

TBC

 

Tell me what you think? J