No way!

Runaway

Chapter 1

 

        “What are you saying dad? Me?  getting married? I’m only 23 for god’s sake! And you even got me a fiancé?? Can’t I rule my life?” says Yuri with the most annoyed like face.

 

        “But dear, we’ve already closed the tie in that company. And I can assure that our company will be more powerful if the next President of both will be married.” Said Mr. Kwon.

 

        “I can’t believe you father!”

 

        Yuri rushed to her room as fast as she can. She is really upset of the idea having a fiancé. She doesn’t even experienced being in love then suddenly she is already getting married.

 

        “oh! I have an idea. I know!”

        She get her phone from her bag and dialed a specific number.

 

Ring.. ring.. ring..

 

        “come on! Pick up the phone..”

 

        “hello? Couz? Yow! What’s the problem? Its very rare for you to say hi to me. well we know how busy you are? Anyway I’m ok in here. How about you? oh! Sorry Yuurii, im currently eating.”

 

        “geez, Soo! I don’t have time to fool around! I need your help.”

 

        “oh! Kwon Yuri needs my help? Haha! Your making me laugh couz. What happened?”

 

        “ I need you to get me a fake I.d, and passport. I’ll tell you everything when I got there. No questions please Soo.. just trust me for now.”

 

        “Interesting! Ok couz, I’ll help you but you should promise me that you’ll treat me in every restaurant that I want!” said Sooyoung who’s already grinning.

 

        “I promise! And one more thing, I’m gonna send you a cash in your account that I’m gonna be using once I’ve arrived there. And last favor Soo, find me an apartment. Thanks!”

 

        “hey! Too many favor Yul! Now you should also buy me my favorite foods before meeting me up! haha!”

 

        “alright! Alright! Enough, your such a shikshin. I'll see you next week then?

 

        “yep! See you next week Yuri. I can settle everything within just a day. Just relax Yul!”

 

        “ok bye, I’m counting on you!”

 

        Sorry father, but I can’t let you rule my life forever. I’m gonna break away from your selfishness even if it means to forget who really I am.

 

IM’S RESIDENCE

 

        “Yoong! You’re already home! Good, we can have our dinner together!”

 

        “Sica-unnie, is grandma already home?”

 

        “yes, she’s at the office. She said that you go see her later after diner.”

 

        “I wonder what’s she gonna have to say.”

 

        “me either, granny’s kinda weird this past few days, well! Let’s eat now my dear sister.”

 

        After dinner, Yoona rushed to her grandma’s office in their mansion. She doesn’t know why she feels nervous upon approaching the door.

 

        “hi grandma, Sica unnie told me that you want to see me.”

 

        “come here Yoong, have a sit”

 

        Yoona sit hesitantly near her grandmother, she doesn’t know but she really know that there is something going on.

 

        “As you can see, I’m really getting old by now. You and your sister are already managing the company, but you, as the future CEO of it.. I want you to marry the heiress of the Kwon’s.”

 

        “oh! Marry the Kwon’s? ok.. wait what??!!”

 

        “We’ve already close the deal, I’m sure that our company will be more stable if you two will be married and I’ll be comfortable enough knowing that there is someone taking care of you.”

 

        “but granny, I don’t even know who I’m going to marry.. And I have Sica unnie to take care of me.”

 

        “don’t worry dear, the Kwon’s said that they will be sending your dear fiancée next week for you to meet formally and so that you will be able to know each other as well. I can say that you future wife is really stunning and matches your goddess like beauty. And it’s still different if you have a love of your life taking care of you!” grandma.

      

  “granny stop teasing me, ok I will try to get along with her if that’s what you want. But if we didn’t get along, please cancel the deal grandma…” said Yoona with pouting.

 

        “Yoona! Hahaha your such a kid, I’m sure you two will get along. And besides, who wouldn’t love Im Yoona!”

 

        “Aigoo!granny!! stop it! your embarrassing me..”   

///

        I can’t believe it! they’ve already booked a flight for me! That was fast! Urg! I gotta do something! I’m sure Soo will settle everything in time. I know! The day of my flight will also be the day of me, disappearing in their lives!

 

TBC

 

lemme know what you think?

sorry if there are some typographical errors.