Nurse On Duty And Realizations :D

Runaway

A/N:

Alright guys! More Yoonyul moments before we go the twist (don’t worry I’m still thinking what twist will I make) of the story :D

Enjoy reading my beloved readers and subscribers!

 

Chapter 6: Nurse On Duty And Realizations :D

 

Yuri’s POV

 

            My head, it’s so heavy and it hurts a lot. Hmmmm.. What is this? It feels so soft and comfortable. I shot my eyes wide open as I saw the view. I slept with Yoona?!  I am hugging her and my face is at the crook of her neck and her arms are wrapped securely at my waist.

            I tried to check if my clothes are still on, whew! At least we are not . But how did this happen? How did we end up sleeping in one bed together? I can’t remember!! I can’t move. I can’t afford to wake her up, it seems like she’s still sleeping soundly.

            What is this feeling? It feels so warm inside my heart. Is it because of Yoona?  Yes, I am attracted to her but the question is am I in love with her? I’m confused right now. I’m all new to this kind of feeling. I’ve never been in love!! I know I’m so happy when I’m with her and I enjoyed every moment that we are together.

            Now I’m really worried, Soo is right. I’m not using my real identity. Everything is complicated! What will be her reactions if I told her the truth? She might be furious to me. Is it right to tell her everything??? NO! The question is, do I have the courage to tell her everything?? I can feel that the pain in my head is increasing, maybe I’m just thinking too much. Haiisst!

           

            “MnnMMn.. Anna?”

            “Yoona.. I’m sorry to wake you up.” I said as we are still on the same position.

            “Nuh uh, it’s ok. How was your sleep?”

            “Fine, but my head, it hurts a lot.” I hate this feeling, I can’t enjoy the moment with Yoona..

            “Hang over eh? Just lay down here for a while, I’ll get you some meds.” she said as she pats my head tenderly. She was about to stand when I grab her wrist, not wanting to let go.

            “No!! Umm, don’t leave yet. I-I just want you to be here.. By my side.”

            “Are you ok Anna? I’ll be back, I’ll get you those really quick so that your headache will subside ok?” she lay me back to the bed carefully like I am the most fragile thing in the world and kissed me at my forehead.

 

            She’s really sweet and caring. Damn, as soon as she left me here alone, I slowly feel empty. What’s up with this feeling? Is this some of those confirmations that I’m really falling for her? But why is it so fast??! We just me like 3 days ago??? But she’s different, even if I’m all new to this I can say that she’s a keeper.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

            “No!! Umm, don’t leave yet. I-I just want you to be here.. By my side.”

            What does she mean by that? A smile slowly crept on my face. Maybe she’s falling for me. But why does it feel like she’s afraid of something? Maybe it’s just my imagination. I must get her meds soon. I know! I will also make her some bouillon for her to relax and to feed her empty stomach. As soon as I finished my cooking I went back immediately to Anna.

 

            “Huh?? Where is she?” I asked myself as I heard something in the bathroom. Maybe that’s her. I made my way to approach the door. I almost panic when a heard a loud “TUD” inside.

            “Omo! Anna! Are you ok? Why do you have to go alone inside knowing that you’re not in a good condition? What if you knock your head at the sink?? Or.. or”

            “But I’m not, right? Mianhe Yoong, I just didn’t want to throw up at your bed..” she smiled at me apologetically and took my hand with her assuring. My heart melts at that smile and to her action.

            “Come on now, I will carry you back at the bed.” I carried her effortlessly in a bridal style and she looked at me in a shocked expression.

            “Wow, I did not know that you are that strong.”

            “I’m not called Him Yoona by my friends for nothing you know?” I place her gently at the bed when I heard her groan in pain. I looked at where she’s looking and I saw her ankle badly bruised.

            “Anna?! First headache? Now you’re injured?! Next what??! Your making me worry!!! Here! Drink the meds, I’ll feed you later. I’ll get some ice. I’ll be back. Ok?

            “Ok, ummm. Yoong?”

            “Yes?”

            “You’re so caring. Thank you.” she whispered shyly but still audible to hear. I sat down beside the bed and put my right hand to her left cheek and I stared at her lovingly.

            “You are always welcome Anna.” I gently caress her face with my thumb. “I will now get the ice.” I stand up and move my way out of the room before I lose my control and kiss her. It’s not a perfect timing. I want our first kiss to be special. Wait, what am I thinking? She’s not even my girlfriend and I’m not sure if she wants to. *SIGH*

 

            I’ve fallen for her big time huh? Now I’m in trouble. I have to prepare my heart for some heartache if she rejects me. Why am I even thinking negatively? I haven’t even tried to ask her. Aish! Too much thinking. I have to get what I needed.

 

            “Anna, I’m back.” I move towards her and sit at the side of the bed. I gently put the ice pack to her swollen ankle. When I’m done treating her injury I wrap it carefully with a bandage.

            “And done! Let me feed you now.” I took the bouillon at the bedside and start to feed her like a little kid, keke sooo cute! “Here Anna, say aahhhh..”

            “Hmmmmn, first I thought if you are a chef. Now I am thinking if you’re a nurse?”

            “Hahaha, well I can also be an architect to design our house once we’re married.” Got you! hahaha, I saw her blushed at my statement. I really think that she also has a thing for me.

            “I-I uh.. umm. Hehe.” She pause a while to think. “Does it make me your girlfriend then?” I was taken aback at her words. Now I’m the one who’s speechless!

 

Ring..ring..ring..

 

            “Uh, that’s mine. I should get that.” Whew, now what? I saw the caller that it’s granny. Right I haven’t told anyone that I’m not sleeping at home.

 

Yuri’s POV

 

            “Does it make me your girlfriend then?”

 

            What the hell?? Why am I asking her those things? I saw her shocked expression and she became really speechless when I asked her about the “girlfriend” thing. Maybe I’m wrong about her feelings for me? Maybe she’s just really sweet and caring to everybody that I took it the wrong way. She’s still on the phone talking to her grandma I think? I can hear her outside from here.

 

            “Hello granny?”

            “I’m sorry, I didn’t told you that I won’t be sleeping there.”

            “I’m ok, I stayed at the beach house with my friend.”

            “I know, I don’t have any appointments today so it’s probably my rest day.”

            “You’re thinking too much granny, I’m fine. I’ll see you later then.”

            “Ok, love you too grandma.”

 

            Omo! She’s done talking, what should I tell her? Maybe I should apologize?? For what??

 

            “Hey hun, I’m sorry. My grandmother called. She was really worried about me. I didn’t tell anyone that I’m not sleeping at home.” Wae?? What did she call me?

            “Anna?? It seems like you are in a deep thoughts. Care to share my dear?” Now she’s talking to me sweetly using those endearments. Urg! I hate this feeling. I can’t voice out the things that I want to tell her.

            “I-I, Uh.” Stupid Yuri! I can’t even look at her eyes!

            “Hey, what’s wrong?” she comes close to me with a worried look on her face and the next thing I know is that I’m lying my back on the bed with her on the top of me with her arms above my shoulders for her support. Wae?! How?! “You’re not gonna talk Choi Anna?” Now she’s smirking seductively!

            “How c-can I talk with this kind of position huh? Im Yoona.” Oh shoot! The nervousness is visible in my voice and that makes her more confident.

            “hmmmn, I think that you can talk much better when I’m this close?” she said nonchalantly.

            “Now you’re playing innocent huh?” I looked at her straightly in the eyes.

            “See? You’re not nervous anymore and you are already comfortable. Seriously, what are you thinking Choi Anna? I’m really curious about it.”

            “Am I that transparent? Hehe, well… I was thinking, about what I’m… f-feeling.”

            “What you’re feeling? About?” she leaned closer that I can now feel her warm breath.

            “I don’t know, I’m confused.. I’m all new to this.” She’s now looking at my lips. Gulp..

            “Hmmm? Maybe I can sort it out for you?”

 

            The next thing I know is that her lips were already pressed on mine. I don’t know how to react! I don’t even know how to kiss! I can feel the electricity shoot through my veins. She gently my lower lip causing me to automatically wrap my arms around her body and pull her closer. I hear her moan as our body come in contact.

            I copied what she’s doing as I gently tugged and her lower lip that caused her to deepen the kiss. Yoona slowly pulled away and we were both breathing heavily.

            I think I know now. I don’t have to be confuse or afraid anymore, as long as I have Yoona. Maybe she can understand if I explained to her everything that happened? It’s not like I cheated on her or something?

 

Yoona’s POV

 

            “Hmmm? Maybe I can sort it out for you?”

 

            I don’t know what has gotten into my mind. My body reacted of its own accord and I kissed her! Her lips were so soft and addicting. I can’t stop kissing her especially when she pulled my body closer. We were already out of oxygen that makes me pulled from the kiss. I looked at her eyes and she’s staring at me lovingly. Perhaps this is the right time to ask her?

 

            “Choi Anna, I know that this is all new to you. But I promise that I won’t rush everything between us. You can tell me everything when you are ready. I won’t force you…” I was still speaking when she interrupt me.

            “You won’t rush everything between us?? But you just stole my first kiss!!” oh! Those pout on her lips. It’s so cute!

            “I just can’t help it. Your lips are truly alluring. And hey, I’m not finished with my speech yet! Ahem! So Choi Anna, can you be my girlfriend?”

 

 

TBC

Yep, I gonna end it here!

Thank you for reading and don’t forget to leave your comments guys :D