Chapter 8 (FINAL)

Teach me how to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

After school, SuHo rushed his way to you. You hid away from everyone leaving the building. You had told him to meet at the fire exit on the side of the building.

 

“I’m sorry I wasn’t there to help you…” SuHo whimpered when he approached you. He looked devastated. You were wearing your gym uniform since your school outfit was ruined.

 

“You were busy SuHo, it’s not your fault.” He your cheek and frowned. You guessed he was thinking of the people that attacked you. *That was half the school though… SuHo what are you planning?* He looked at your wrist and saw that it was swollen and mildly bruised but you hadn’t noticed. You quickly pulled away and hid your hands in your gym shorts. “I’ll be okay…” You assured him.

 

“But for how long?” The question surprised you and you cleared your throat. Why would he ask that?

 

“I guess until ChanYeol tells everybody that the rumors aren’t true.” The lack of hope in your voice concerned him but you crawled into his lap and hugged him. You almost forgot you and SuHo were a couple… now you could do couple things.

 

“You shouldn’t have to go through this.” He said quietly, tightening his arms around you. You smiled and closed your eyes. *Ever since dad died I haven’t felt like this… this safe.*

 

“Don’t worry, I won't let anyone hurt you again.” *I’ll protect you MinAh.*

 

*Even so… I hope ChanYeol comes tomorrow so he can clear this all up.*

 

But he wasn’t. ChanYeol wasn’t even home and you noticed Hana wasn’t at school that day either. Again the harassment began, but it didn’t start at school.

 

When you went to the bus stop, students in their cars honked and yelled out dirty names at you. On the bus, some kid smashed a couple of eggs into your bag, ruining your papers. When you got off the bus, it had started to rain but then someone pushed you into a puddle.

 

“I didn’t bring an umbrella today…” You looked up at the building and knew hell was waiting for you but then someone put their arm on your shoulder and the rain stopped pouring on your head. “I was hoping I could catch you here. Don’t go anywhere without me today.” You looked at SuHo and saw the serious expression on his face. “Okay…” He held the umbrella over you and held you close, you sighed in relief.

 

He walked you to class and sure enough no one bothered you, in fact the ones that looked your way looked at SuHo and ran away. “What did you do SuHo?”

 

“What do you mean?” he asked innocently.

 

“You must not notice the people whispering and running away from us through your menacing glare.” You added that last part with a bit of sarcasm. He didn’t seem to care. You sighed and curled your fingers with his. “SuHo.” He looked at you but then looked up scanning the hall for intruders. “SuHo go to class, I think I can make it for an hour or two.”

 

“I don’t want to leave you MinAh.” He cupped your face with his hands and smiled. “I am your guardian for today.”

 

“You can’t come in class with me though…” He leaned in and pressed his lips to yours, sending a wave of emotion to the pit of your stomach. At first you didn’t react but then your arms crept around his neck and you leaned into his kiss. Only a few people stood in the hallway but the sudden pda didn’t bother them too much.

 

SuHo broke the kiss and hugged you. “I’ll go to class but don’t leave the class until I get here. I don’t need you to disappear on me.”

 

“What do you mean? You think someone will take me away?”

 

“It would be possible since they did what they did yesterday. And ChanYeol isn’t here today so everyone still might think it’s your fault.”

 

“I guess you’re right. *Sigh* okay I’ll stay in here.”

 

“Good.” He kissed your forehead and you blushed deeply giving him another squeeze. “See you.”

 

“Ne.”

 

You walked into your first class with a grin and went to the back of the class where your desk was supposed to be. But it wasn’t there.

 

“What’s wrong MinAh? Can’t find your desk?” A snobby looking boy snickered behind you. You turned around about to snap at him but he had five other guys behind him. “Why don’t you go find it?”

 

“Yeah, you can’t learn without a desk.” The other giggled fiendishly. One guy gestured to the window so you walked over and looked out into the court yard.

 

“I found you.” You growled when you spotted the desk and shot a look at the guys. “Who put my desk out there?!” Everyone shrugged and almost shouted. *Where the hell is the teacher when you need him! I swear I’m gonna kill ChanYeol when I see him!*

 

You stomped out to the courtyard and saw everyone watching from inside the classroom. They giggled and gave you the finger as your eyes rounded to how many people where in the prank. At least 5 other classes where watching you. The rain started to pour harder onto the court yard.*At least they had the decency to put my desk under a tree.* But when you were about to pick it up you noticed writing all over it:

 

“MinAh’s a two-timing !”

 

“Man stealer!”

 

“Kill yourself!”

 

“Go to hell and stay there.”

 

Tears welled in your eyes and you fell to your knees. How can humans be so cruel? You read about students acting this way in manga’s but why would they do this in real life? Did you really commit a sin when you helped ChanYeol, or was it when you started to date SuHo? You could hear the laughs of the students from in the building and you wondered what they planned to do to you when you got back. You didn’t even want to think about it so you ran… and kept running.

 

You got out of the school zone and stopped at a convenient store to catch your breath. The rain had calmed down now but it was still enough to make you shiver. You left all your things in that class, *Better my stuff than me…* you put your back against the wall of the store and looked around. Older men and woman talked amon

Please log in to read the full chapter