Chapter 5

Teach me how to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter
You dragged yourself to school the next day, friday. People passed and whispered as you walked by. *Great, my personal information’s been leaked… could ChanYeol have seen it perhaps?* you imagined him laughing at every word in your journal then tell half of the school to make fun of you.

 

  You got to class and he was already there with his head in a manga. You ran over to him and tapped his shoulder. “ChanYeol have you seen my notebook?” You asked nervously. ChanYeol shook his head and continued to read, not giving any signs that he actually did have it. “You lost something Pabo?” He smirked and your face turned red. “I hope no one’s gotten into it… my dad’s picture is in there.” *It’s the only one I have other than the one mom’s got.*ChanYeol remembered the picture and taped it inside the journal so it wouldn’t fall out again. “Maybe the janitor picked it up and took it to the office.” Ae-Cha patted your back and SuHo nodded. ChanYeol watched them console you and wondered if they knew what was in it… he stay quiet not pondering for long. Suho watched Chanyeol glance at you a few times in class that day and his heart skipped a beat each time. *Why does he keep looking at her like that?* ___________________________________________   ChanYeol watched you drag your feet the entire day and then at the end you met up with him with worried eyes. “Yah, MinAh, stop worrying so much. It’ll turn up soon.” ChanYeol patted your back and you tried to look confident. *If someone were to find out about me… I wouldn’t hear the end of it.* “Whats in there that's making you like this? Some embarrassing things right?” ChanYeol tried to make you frown or laugh, he didn't like seeing you like this. Even though you and him both mentally declared each other sworn enemies.  

 

“No not really.” *Just my dad… and stuff I wrote about you.* You thought about what it would be like for him to find out about you
Please log in to read the full chapter