Chapter 2

Teach me how to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

You didn’t see the dark angel for a while after that, it scared you and relieved you at the same time. You were approaching your last class of the day when you caught sight of him. He wasn’t going in your direction or anything but you stood there as if you were trapped. *What are you doing?* He was hiding behind a pillar and watching something... or was it someone? He held his heart and made sure whoever he as watching didn’t see him but some guy startled him and they started to talk. You tried to look in the court yard for the person he was watching but you had no clue. The dark angel had noticed you looking around curiously and then the two of you caught eyes. You took a frightened step back and he frowned turning the other way and walked away with his friend.

You stomped into your class room and slammed your head onto your desk when you sat down. Your best friend, Ae-Cha, jumped back when you had tried to break your skull open. "MinAh! What the hell!?"

"Leave me alone to die." You imagined a black cloud above your head, it seemed everyone could see it.

"Hey I know you must feel bad about your mom going away for so long but come on, don’t kill yourself"

"Ughhhhh~" *that’s not it… Ae-Cha.* "I don’t want to talk about it."

"That’s not it huh? Hmm." She rubbed your back and tried to feed you a candy bar. She was sweet... sweetest person you knew but she wasn't helping. A candy bar wasn't what you wanted. Your other best friend, SuHo, had entered the classroom and saw your expression. "Yah... what’s wrong with her?" he asked. Ae-Cha just shrugged as SuHo sat in his seat in front of you. "Hey, MinAh is someone messing with you?" *SuHo gets it.*

"I don’t want to talk about it right now." You told them. They looked at each other and wondered who it could be. You heard some girls squealing and giggling in the hallway about something while they entered the class and everything slowed down. You knew those squeals could only mean one thing, but you prayed that he would just pass the room. He didn’t. You hid your face while he talked to the teacher then she turned around and quieted the class down. "Everyone this is Park ChanYeol, he’s new to the school." ChanYeol bowed to the class and scanned the room for familiar faces. When his eyes came to you, your blood boiled. *Aigoo, the only empty seat is next to me… what to do.* All the other girls seemed to notice that as soon as you did. You could almost hear the cries in their heads. "Let’s see… MinAh has the highest grade in the class and she understands the material better than anyone. She will catch you up to the class. Just sit in the empty seat next to her." *Noooo Stupid Teacher! God why do you hate me?*ChanYeol made his way over to you and sat quietly. "Why do you constantly bother me?" He sighed and didnt look at you.

"I was here first. Doesn't that make you the one bothering me?" You shot back.

"Whatever... idiot." You and ChanYeol were engaged in a stare down while SuHo and Ae-Cha sat wondering how the two of you knew each other already. *Is he the one bothering you MinAh?* Suho thought. You silently ignored ChanYeol until the teacher assigned a project and he became your partner.

When class was over ChanYeol quietly said to you, "If we fail this project, you're dead." He turned, walked out of the class and you stuck out your tongue to him.

SuHo waited outside of the classroom for you, which surprised you since he hasn't done that before. "MinAh, do you want to get lunch later? I'll pay for it."

"I can't, I mean I don't want to be a bother." You blushed and twisted your hair. Lunch did sound nice and you didn't get to see how much money your mom left for you. "It's really not a bother, besides, you look like you've had a rough day. Let's get ramen and fishcakes." He put a hand on your head and smiled. "Okay. I guess so."

"I'll wait for you when schools over, just meet me by the gates." You nodded and he patted your shoulder before he went the other way to his class.

________________________________________________________________________________

Finally it was the end of the day and you were starving for food since you decided to skip out on lunch. Everyone scattered out of the hallways but you took your time, drooling over the thought of your favorite food, fishca

Please log in to read the full chapter